4.20 star(s) 84 Votes

cluddieclud

Apr 23, 2023
If you that concerned just download it now, save to your harddrive and then upload it to a free MEGA account, you get 20 gigs of cloud space so you can preserve it forever.
Its about the convenience my guy, having it available on a image site like Hitomi or E-Hentai is hella nice since i dont have to wait for a 6gb file to finish download and unpacked. Most of Fujino's work used to be on those site before getting nuked overnight.

BBC King

May 8, 2021
Its about the convenience my guy, having it available on a image site like Hitomi or E-Hentai is hella nice since i dont have to wait for a 6gb file to finish download and unpacked. Most of Fujino's work used to be on those site before getting nuked overnight.
What could be more convenient that having a personal collection of content catered to your likes? you also wouldnt ever have to worry about "overnight nukes".

cluddieclud

Apr 23, 2023
What could be more convenient that having a personal collection of content catered to your likes? you also wouldnt ever have to worry about "overnight nukes".
Ease of access anywhere i want aswell for others? From what i know all of Fujino's work got deleted because of potential copyright strike atleast thats what i figured based on what was discussed here but the game should be protected under parody so only Fujino knows the reason.

BBC King

May 8, 2021
Ease of access anywhere i want aswell for others? From what i know all of Fujino's work got deleted because of potential copyright strike atleast thats what i figured based on what was discussed here but the game should be protected under parody so only Fujino knows the reason.
By keeping a collection you have permanent access and can use that to potentially trade others in the future for content they might not have and you might want. The name of the game is leverage.

You new to the pirating game little pup but you will get there.

crazy1st

Jul 11, 2018
Feels like the game is veering a bit too hard on side characters focus, not really a fan of that....
as long as its still SAO character i wont say it as a side character... the game main focus maybe is asuna, but sugu and the rest of girls deserve to get their own scene too, and i dont think its hampering the story at all (just make the game bigger i guess coz of animation)

the thing that needs to be reduced is side character outside from SAO imo... at least Fujino really doesnt need to give them any animation at all, picture or maybe just sprite is enough for them so they wont contribute much into game size... we are here to see SAO character anyway, not just random girl doing some stuff, and i think Fujino feels that way too on Part 2...

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
Feels like the game is veering a bit too hard on side characters focus, not really a fan of that....
Yeah, I don't care about Inoda practising with some random class gyaru or him boning Asuna's mother. I'm here to watch Asuna fight and succumb to the pleasure of fat bastard cock. But at this point I'm just gonna let Fujino cook and hope part 2 eventually revives what we loved about part 1. The return to FoG and the harassment scenes were a step in the right direction, but even then Fujino is doing everything he can to not show us any action (the obvious sex scene while Kirito was blacked out, that was covered by a filter).

I still think the week time skip and the resetting of relationships was a huge mistake, but I can also see how it let Fujino rework the game mechanically and expand the story to drag in more SAO characters (Alice and Liz). So we'll just wait and see where this goes.

Reactions: Misarmor

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
I agree on focusing too much on the side characters, but I wouldn't call the week long jump a mistake. If they just kept things going by having Asuna and Inoda keep going at it without any kind of disruption then the game wouldn't have much life left to it. It'd be done and we'd be deprived of watching Kirito and Asuna fall to pieces. Having Asuna try to resist and fight back works to lengthen the story and honestly it's a realistic turn. When she succumbs it'll make it all the more satisfying to know she gave in once, resisted for as long as she could, and eventually fell to Inoda's bigger dick and better sexual abilities. One would hope that we'll be treated to Kirito unknowingly watching Inoda and Asuna go at it through the hole in their joining wall during the scene where she finally gives in.

Reactions: pnkrel and Misarmor

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
in the SAIKEY NTR version there is a file missing just put this inside the www/data/img/pictures folder

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Speaking of obstructed/covered Shadow sex, it just hit me but did any of your amazing moddder friends do something about the Suguha scenes in Part 1 that were specifically only visible as shadows in Part 1? (Namely the Shower Sex at the love hotel and the two you got for spying on Hebishima's house a few days later?) I wasn't paying much attention during the modding of Part 1 as I had forgotten about them and I don't know how/if they're much harder to do something about compared to the ones that jut had a blur or a window in the way, so I don't know if they "uncensored" them.

Niselaro

Jan 1, 2023
Speaking of obstructed/covered Shadow sex, it just hit me but did any of your amazing moddder friends do something about the Suguha scenes in Part 1 that were specifically only visible as shadows in Part 1? (Namely the Shower Sex at the love hotel and the two you got for spying on Hebishima's house a few days later?) I wasn't paying much attention during the modding of Part 1 as I had forgotten about them and I don't know how/if they're much harder to do something about compared to the ones that jut had a blur or a window in the way, so I don't know if they "uncensored" them.
shower sex scene was in the phone after he went back down, but uncensored version of spying on hebishima house don't know if there is as I do not use mods, but even with shadows I dont think there is much to see better or different from already watched existing cg's

13Gatsu777

Nov 6, 2019
If you mean
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
from PART 1, it's not a filter but the CG itself so i can't do anything.

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
Just noticed on Fujino's pixiv, and I didn't seeing it in pasrt 2 yet. I can't tell, but it doesn't look like a 'hole in the wall' at their neighbouring apartments. Maybe this is what Asuna is going to see at the love hotel?

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Just noticed on Fujino's pixiv, and I didn't seeing it in pasrt 2 yet. I can't tell, but it doesn't look like a 'hole in the wall' at their neighbouring apartments. Maybe this is what Asuna is going to see at the love hotel?
Uuuuh, yes, it is already in Part 2 dude, you get it by checking the wall in Kirito's apartment and realizing there is a hole the night he wakes up early morning XD

Dec 21, 2023
застрял на одну миссию
про Алису там куда они пошли в бар
когда захожу то попадаю в храм воспоминаний
можете подсказать, что делать дальше
пожалуста

4.20 star(s) 84 Votes