можете подсказать, что делать дальше
пожалуста
End of current content

nahuy blyat :p

• Haha
Reactions: 4-kun

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Man, I don't remember it. Was it an optional scene? Maybe I overlooked it. Or just forgot.
Man, I don't remember it. Was it an optional scene? Maybe I overlooked it. Or just forgot.
Like Misarmor said there, it's kinda blatant but it IS missable, you can chose to you just head straight back to Kirito's bed and so you wouldn't see the scene, so if you were distracted it's perfectly possible that you accidentally missed it :O

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
They might eventually go down a path like Hero Party Must Fall, where Asuna knowingly goes in disguise as a 'random girl' and Inoda puts on a sex show for Kirito.
How dare you mentioning the holy grail of NTR in the same sentence with this game? :p

But, yeah, considering how stipid Kirito is, totally possible ^^

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
How dare you mentioning the holy grail of NTR in the same sentence with this game? :p

But, yeah, considering how stipid Kirito is, totally possible ^^
You know what they say: there is no man more blind than the one who doesn't want to see... :p

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
Thankfully for us, not our young Cuckito!
But I like the old MTL translated Fujino games way more, cause it was just hilarious to read. I don't know why, but this one cringes me out. I guess I just don't like stupidity
or maybe I should just use Translate ++ :ROFLMAO:

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
But I like the old MTL translated Fujino games way more, cause it was just hilarious to read. I don't know why, but this one cringes me out. I guess I just don't like stupidity
or maybe I should just use Translate ++ :ROFLMAO:
As I said before, NTR games are always a little stupid by design. This one just happens to be a little over the top

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
As I said before, NTR games are always a little stupid by design. This one just happens to be a little over the top
Yeah, I know. My introduction to NTR was some dark fantasy jrpg, story was pitch black, but good and I've seen some shit in my life, but I only managed to play the good ending route, which was still disturbing AF and dropped it after the first few bad "encounters", that path it was leading to, oh man lets say, there are borders, that shouldn't be crossed. I think the game got banned pretty quickly :D

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
Can't wait for Kirito to use this hole to see Inoda fuck Asuna :p
I think pussyna will end up giving in first in FOG than in the real world, most likely INODA will end up convincing her somehow that fucking her in the virtual world is not the same as the real one and with some hand of liz she will end up accepting, and he will remind her that he already fucked her before when the missions were on and that she felt pleasure that she has never felt before. and if you remember the shower scene saying that she wished cuckito lasted longer because she ends up half unsatisfied.

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
I think pussyna will end up giving in first in FOG than in the real world, most likely INODA will end up convincing her somehow that fucking her in the virtual world is not the same as the real one and with some hand of liz she will end up accepting, and he will remind her that he already fucked her before when the missions were on and that she felt pleasure that she has never felt before. and if you remember the shower scene saying that she wished cuckito lasted longer because she ends up half unsatisfied.
Most likely, but it's so predictable :sleep:

I hope for something more original, like cukito can't log out because of a bug and is forced to see Asuna fall ingame and then irl. He can't do anything about it or he kills Inoda ingame, which makes him a PK, so he is banned from the house, so he must live in Inodas tent and can only peep through windows. :D

by the time he returns to rl, it's waaay to late :unsure:

Reactions: Misarmor

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Yeah, basically all NTR is predicated on the notion that no woman reports rape. Ever. Or that the partners of these women would universally be unable to handle it, and so on and so forth. NTR only truly works in a world devoid of common sense.

4.20 star(s) 84 Votes