4.20 star(s) 84 Votes

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Well, hopefully we will soon know wetehr or not we get an update this weekend, i am honestly divided, while i would love to play sooner, this is the last update of the year and no idea how long until the next one next year (could be middle of january or well into february) so waiting a few more days so it has more contend wouldn't be bad either.

Well hopefully Fujino at least shares some teasers if there is a delay, like maybe 1 of the new outfits he mentioned.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Well, hopefully we will soon know wetehr or not we get an update this weekend, i am honestly divided, while i would love to play sooner, this is the last update of the year and no idea how long until the next one next year (could be middle of january or well into february) so waiting a few more days so it has more contend wouldn't be bad either.

Well hopefully Fujino at least shares some teasers if there is a delay, like maybe 1 of the new outfits he mentioned.
Have some hope bro. Fujino already said he will try to do a update at the end of every month so let us expect that. We will find out on 24th if there will be a delay. If there is a delay then let us at least end the end the year with a bang, with Asuna.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
this version of the game was made thinking that you have a pc that has good components at least a video card, because of the tremendous lag in the left chat, but I understand that it can be solved, ikeda sensei had this problem until his friend corrected the problem.
GPU isnt usually the problem with rpgm its the cpu getting bogged down.

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
Hey Cuckito is a pretty funny one......but i will give you pussyna since it doesn't even really match with her character even in the game xD, if anything Liz is the one that appears to be a lose slut kind of girl
it bothers him because he sure doesn't know how to have fun lol I was thinking of calling her cuntsuna instead of pussyna and suguha I was going to call her pussyha

dolorz141

Feb 2, 2022
it bothers him because he sure doesn't know how to have fun lol I was thinking of calling her cuntsuna instead of pussyna and suguha I was going to call her pussyha
your entire account and all 350+ posts are dedicated to this game specifically, you could do with having less fun and touching some grass

Chaussettes

Apr 1, 2018
Wow, I love the new game (the part 2), it's just a quality above what we see usually. The menu is something I always adore in a game when it's done like that.

A bit slow to my liking but it's not a bad point to me, in fact when the game will be complete it will be better.

I'm just a bit scared about the number of females in that second part, there seems to be a lot, and if the dev wants to have a nice corruption for each of them it's going to take forever. But eeeh... I don't mind that much there are many other games, both adult and non adult, to play in the meantime.

Anyway, if it keeps going in that sort of good direction in the next months, I'll probably tip 15-20 $, something I almost never do.

Kazuto123

Jun 5, 2023
Are there any games similar to SAO NTR with such movement animations? Because I would like to play other games similar to SAO NTR, not only ntr but animations like this.

4.20 star(s) 84 Votes