4.20 star(s) 84 Votes

convergyssycks

May 26, 2020
No and there is no file with that name either. ?..?
Did you start a new game with the 0.151?
Did you extract the archive with [7.zip]?
Can you share your save file though? Which day is it?

Yeah. Started over on with the .151. I used winrar on the extract from the workupload file on the front page. It is day 6.5. See attached for my save file right outside the shop.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Well, today is the day folks, SUPPOSEDLY, if we don't see any "report/delay" update in Fujino's Ci-En in the next few hours (Accounting by Japan's timezone), we SHOULD be getting the next update tomorrow as neat Christmas gift (Which would be extra-nice for me if my idea of it being a Suguha-heavy update is true given what Sunday was implied to be a not-date between Kirito and her, that will no doubt get interrupted). Let's keep our fingers crossed!

13Gatsu777

Nov 6, 2019
Yeah. Started over on with the .151. I used winrar on the extract from the workupload file on the front page. It is day 6.5. See attached for my save file right outside the shop.
Well it worked fine though
Can you load this save file? It's in the quest map Liz warp you up.

The file that fail to load does not exist in my game folder so i have no clue since using your save did not crash the game.
Try extract it with [7zip] next time.

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
Well, today is the day folks, SUPPOSEDLY, if we don't see any "report/delay" update in Fujino's Ci-En in the next few hours (Accounting by Japan's timezone), we SHOULD be getting the next update tomorrow as neat Christmas gift (Which would be extra-nice for me if my idea of it being a Suguha-heavy update is true given what Sunday was implied to be a not-date between Kirito and her, that will no doubt get interrupted). Let's keep our fingers crossed!
I'm confused... Isn't Fujino chinese?

Apr 21, 2022
Here you go
-Part 1 Rec. Room Mod [Update 8]
-Added - Old Titles screen animation x2

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Make a backup of "\www\js\plugins.js" before trying or the whole game

In www -> img -> "titles1" folder
Copy 标题1 (1) to 标题1 (82) and 标题2 (1) to 标题2 (116)
Paste them in this folder "Special__actionSeq"

You need to do this before this step

Replace .json files in www -> data folder
Replace plugins.js in www -> js folder
You can use savefile 20 or watch an event to update the map

Don't take the wrong version either

Is this mod compatible to this manual translation of the original?

Unofficial Translation for SAO Part 1

I have renamed Fujino's work in English to "Sword Art Offline: Stealthy Breathing NTR" (thanks go to zARRR for the pun). Please do read the README file I've included.

A few notes from me:

• I can't fix the title screen (I tried) and I don't know anything about RPGM to implement the chatroom/bbs convos into the game, so they're in a separate folder in text docs.
  • There's a text message Asuna sends after the church event, which I also don't know how to add in. It's in the README as well.
If anyone knows how to implement those things, go ahead. I don't mind.

Please remember to make a copy/backup of your %/www/data and www/js folder. You may also want to get the plugins backup just in case.
The game has an autosave function, so don't delete your saves or the save folder either if you want to continue from a crash, cuz this game crashes *a lot* with all the scripting.

You also need to extract the main game with Simplified Chinese encoding, which I know WinRar can do, as I have not translated any of the Chinese files.

EDIT: Let me know if anything is broken, untranslated that I didn't mention, or any bugs you run into. I'll see what I can do or tell you if it's supposed to be that way.

I'm not uploading onto Mega or Pixeldrain, don't ask for it, please.

Have fun, support Saikey and Fujino!

GOFILE:
WORKUPLOAD: Download
MEDIAFIRE:

4.20 star(s) 84 Votes