4.20 star(s) 84 Votes

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
was curious as to how we can see what asuna is doing offscreen ?
You can't right now. If the dev adds Asuna's POV later then you can see. All you do right now is guess what she is doing by opening your phone and using "Notes" to known her location and calling her if you can.

Nikosun

Nov 26, 2020
You can't right now. If the dev adds Asuna's POV later then you can see. All you do right now is guess what she is doing by opening your phone and using "Notes" to known her location and calling her if you can.
oh i see and are there any sex scenes beside inoha?

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
oh i see and are there any sex scenes beside inoha?
You mean Asuna sex scenes? Only a pity sex with Kirito in the beginning. Dev already said Asuna won't have sex with anyone other than Inoda, not counting Kirito of course. Other characters have plenty of sex scenes. Inoda has plenty of sex scenes with other characters right now too.

Nikosun

Nov 26, 2020
You mean Asuna sex scenes? Only a pity sex with Kirito in the beginning. Dev already said Asuna won't have sex with anyone other than Inoda, not counting Kirito of course. Other characters have plenty of sex scenes. Inoda has plenty of sex scenes with other characters right now too.
oh cause i playing like 30 mins + and i only got the beggining sex scene and i was confuse was supposed to have more
btw i meant like if we can see her other sex scenes like somewhere in cause we miss it

Last edited:

Kazuto123

Jun 5, 2023
It's a pity that creator Fujino didn't add more of the Asuna and Kirito sex scene, because I would have loved to see more. To make Asuna compare sex with Inoda and sex with Kirito even more, at the same time Asuna will start craving Inoda's cock more.

• Red Heart
Reactions: sageproduct

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
so there is no any sex scene beside the first epilogue huh>
Uhm, yes, there are: Hebishima fucking Suguha in the phone video sent to Kirito, Sinon and Hebishima IRL in the library and later on in the game, Asuna's mom getting fucked (In Inoda's blog, and at least once IRL), and a couple of flashbacks of Inoda fucking Asuna during the rainy night, as of right now in the latest version (This is not counting blowjobs and other similar scenes of which there are a few).

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
he said he will give some news before christmas, it is not known if an update is certain but he will say something that is a fact.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
he said he will give some news before christmas, it is not known if an update is certain but he will say something that is a fact.
Actually, his exact latest wording is that he WANTS to release the update on Christmas, but that if he couldn't then he would publish a report the day before Christmas. So if tomorrow we don't see any report about a delay then we should be getting an update on the 25th, as long as nothing unexpected happens XP

EdenGenesis

Jun 6, 2019
I think, such stories work at best for original characters without a real backstory, but not so well as parody. :)

I'm not sure I understand. If the characters don't have a backstory, doesn't that mean we don't know their relationship, and therefore, the couple might not necessarily be a couple but friends, and Inoda joins in and becomes the girlfriend's boyfriend/sex friend/ Master behind our backs?

I apologize if I misunderstood. In any case, I do struggle with the NTR genre, especially when the antagonist is portrayed as a hero who saves the girl while actually being a scoundrel using substances like aphrodisiacs to seduce the girlfriend and divert her from her boyfriend.

If Inoda had done things properly, as in NTR games like "My Neighbor's Wife," for example, I wouldn't have been disappointed, but having your girlfriend stolen by a loser who later becomes a SEX GOD with our help is really lamentable, especially since the MC is completely oblivious to the situation.

I do like the NTR genre in works like "Fleeting Iris" (because there are multiple possible choices), "My Neighbor's Wife 1 and 2" (because we are the ones stealing the wife, and we do it properly), and finally, "NTR Dojo" (because we are the one stealing girlfriends and wives, even though in this case, the guy is a real pervert, but well, since we choose and initiate it, it works).

dolorz141

Feb 2, 2022
No, it literally implies the opposite, the player who actually DID things in there left and she's been running it without knowing what they very obviously did in there (It's not really a gloryhole, the 'locked doors' lead into what looks like a hidden bedroom). If anyone will be using that room with Asuna it will be Inoda, there IS 0 chance of her with anyone else, this has been confirmed by the creator of the game himself :O
damn, here's to more church events even if they aren't with Asuna. nun outfits are my thing

zero-x98

Dec 7, 2023
I'm still thinking about who the people in this scene are, ... but we have to wait to find out. apart from all the assumptions already raised in the chat... all that remains is to be patient to
the new update. image-128-c.jpg o-image.jpg

zero-x98

Dec 7, 2023
Be careful, remember that the
The owner of the store is traveling to the town of the employee and her boyfriend.

Sorry if there are errors, I'm using a translator.

zero-x98

Dec 7, 2023
the latest updates in ci-en.

Of course the 2nd image is improved.

4.20 star(s) 84 Votes