4.20 star(s) 84 Votes

13Gatsu777

Nov 6, 2019
Is this mod compatible to this manual translation of the original?
It should work but not sure what the second part imply so try without the plugin.js you will have a few stuff not working with just the .json file. like Modv7 & Modv8 you will get nothing.
There a Zip version for the original
Make a backup of your [plugin.js] before trying my modded [plugin.js] with the copy/past from folder to folder if not done properly the game will not work.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: funny_fellow128

ron34

Nov 18, 2018
The english version gets you stuck on the karaoke scene. I suggest bypassing this by getting through the scene on the chinese version, save, and just copy the data from the eng version into the chinese version. For now, atleast.

Reactions: Misarmor

zero-x98

Dec 7, 2023
之前通知的是聖誕節更新也就是25號,如果有意外會在24號通知,算是提前一天完成了。
雖然不是很想這麼說,請不要替我在評論區發推遲預告之類的,會造成其他人的誤解和困擾。
有問題我會盡量及時通知,我尊重各位,不管各位是從什麼渠道玩我的遊戲,所以也希望各位能尊重我。

Update contents:
1. Modify the setting in CG room, player can choose to blur the scene in different degree.
2. Add battle cg in CG room and Asuna's POV.
3. Add Lisbeth's event with Inoda in CG room.
4. Investigation in dark street event.
5. Contents of Sunday

更新內容:
1.修改回想房間的設定,增加設置模糊選項。
2.增加戰鬥回想和亞絲娜的視角。
3.增加莉茲和豬田的回想事件。
4.地下街的調查事件。
5.周日的劇情。

讀取第壹個存檔可以直接跳至周六

Load the first save can skip to Saturday

感謝上善若水提供的翻譯支持!

BUG反饋請在專門的帖子下。
If you find bugs please comment on the bug report post.

最後,祝各位聖誕快樂! (東京的聖誕本來想出去看看現充的節日,結果還是沒擠出時間...)
And, Merry Christmas!

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Welp, even better than expected, what a nice early Christmas gift!

However, I'm reading there is a bug in the English version? Anyone found a way around it that isn't needing to download both versions for now or should we just wait till that's fixed? (I have no issue doing that as I will probably be too busy with Christmas dinner and such to play it today)

On that note, have a merry Christmas you all fellow degenerates!

Reactions: Misarmor

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
As mentioned above the game is stuck at the karaoke screen if you use the save provided, the game is also stuck and buggy if you load a save from the latest gallery room and your not able to advance. If you have a save that takes place after the karaoke and before he goes to login to meet with Alice and Klein then you can advance a little more.

Next issue if you do have that save
on the second screen of the map where Alice walks side by side with Klein it will create a copy of Alice and then the next scene gets stuck, rushing the next part so they do not walk together also does not work as Kirito will say Alice and Klien are not ready yet.

I'd advise waiting for a bug fix patch before playing.

Good parts the gallery is much better, can spend points on scenes that happen when Kirito is not around, Hope the dev adds a lot more scenes once this is fixed in the future updates.

theirl

Jul 25, 2018
can someone post the save to the recolection room for this version i cant progress after the karaoke and too lazy yo use chinese version

4.20 star(s) 84 Votes