4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
Or be like me, don't wait for one update in particular but several, that way you get to play more content in one go :p
Thats also a way to do it but i personally prefer keeping up with the updates so that i can discuss the newest version on this thread.
I just think that if you do follow the updates similiarly, its always better to assume complications or delays so you don't get disappointed.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Its honestly better to assume that it won't be coming out on the 25th anyways so that if it does it's a pleasant surprise rather than assuming that it will come out on the 25th and being dissapointed if it doesn't.
Yeah, personally i still will hope for it but i am mature enough to not nag him if it doesn't and to understand the reasons, like its christmass, he already does a lot working on it thsoe days instead of celebrating (unless he can't because he doens't have anyone to really do that with right now :cry: since he just moved) or just resting.

Anyway looks like these 2 days will be plot heavy (in both meanings of plot xD) so it will be nice!

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
10/4 is not karaoke day. On 10/4 Asuna told Kirito she had to leave early because of her mom. But if you use Note to locate her, you found out she went to the Love hotel. Then Alice siad a girl called the cops to the Love hotel when some guys was about to beat someone up.

Using all this information the best guess is Asuna found out the prostitute was going to get her boyfriend to beat Inoda up at the Love hotel from the two girls in Inoda's class. Then she lied to Kirito and went to Love hotel and called the cops to save Inoda. After they went to his apartment where he guilt tripped her to start interacting with him again and make him food. It is a quite a good story and I was disappointed it was not animated before.
10/4 is not karaoke day. On 10/4 Asuna told Kirito she had to leave early because of her mom. But if you use Note to locate her, you found out she went to the Love hotel. Then Alice siad a girl called the cops to the Love hotel when some guys was about to beat someone up.

Using all this information the best guess is Asuna found out the prostitute was going to get her boyfriend to beat Inoda up at the Love hotel from the two girls in Inoda's class. Then she lied to Kirito and went to Love hotel and called the cops to save Inoda. After they went to his apartment where he guilt tripped her to start interacting with him again and make him food. It is a quite a good story and I was disappointed it was not animated before.
i had thought that inoda invited asuna to the love hotel to fuck, but didn't cuntsuna wonder what inoda was doing at the hotel?

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
12.19 Progress/進步報告

-Add one more H-event of Lisbeth on Saturday.
-Add Asuna's perspective H-event in CG room.
-Make 4 new CGs of Sunday plots.
-Finish the contexts of Sunday by night.

-增加周六夜晚莉茲的壹個H事件
-增加回想房間亞絲娜視角的H事件
-制作周日白天的4個新CG
-完成周日的白天部分文本內容

I hope I could release this update on Christmas(25th), If I can't make it, I will make a post to explain it on 24th.
但願能在聖誕結束前完成,如果有推遲會在24號通知。另外實在是沒時間經常查看評論,希望各位能友好討論。

View attachment 3185243
Asuna or Alice or just random woman

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Oh, interesting. That scene preview certainly seems like it's Inoda fucking someone with long hair, and given it's still early for Asuna then maybe it's the gyaru bitch girl indeed? Are we getting the so-called "background plot" of the love hotel revealed finally? If so, this seems another twist because is not just that Inoda got tricked by the girl right away at least, he actually DID get to fuck her, which probably means she DID indeed succumb to the charms of his sex God dick like the preview scene in the current version suggested in the end. It's gonna be funny to see the full context of that either way.

Personally more interested in the content he did NOT show, if Liz got "one more H-event" does that mean he made the scene of her and Inoda even longer or somehow she got a 2nd H-scene that very same night? Also, 4 new CG for Sunday plots, given that we know Sunday is supposed to be the "not-date" of Kirito and Suguha sounds quite promising too.

Feb 27, 2021
12.19 Progress/進步報告

-增加周六夜晚莉茲的壹個H事件
-增加回想房間亞絲娜視角的H事件
-制作周日白天的4個新CG
-完成周日的白天部分文本內容

I hope I could release this update on Christmas(25th), If I can't make it, I will make a post to explain it on 24th.

View attachment 3185243
There's a chance this could be down on the street where there's prostitution with Alice and Klein, it could be them, but seeing from a distance like this you can't tell who is who, you can't identify their hair...

And the walls and window you can see that it's a building, it's likely to be Love Hotel, since buildings have big windows like that, but would Kirito also go to Love Hotel on that very day? I don't think so...

I think this sounds like Alice and Klein, I don't know.

EdenGenesis

Jun 6, 2019
You are too pure for NTR, especially unavoidable where I didn't see good avoidable NTR, its either you end the game fast after few 1st cg's in avoidable NTR Games and gain what of it? Or just always protect your girl playing old fighting rpg turn based game that's not even main core of the game and too easy or just much grinding and planning ahead when you already know the story and plot.
You are too demanding purity and honesty that you ignore and don't see many good aspects or just can't accept them. NTR and Hentai scenarios that gives excitement from corruption like not telling where and with whom she went and did what because she subconsciously didn't want tell about in thanks for helping her in the train or from bullies, felt shy or ashamed to talk about that help because of thinking he might misunderstand when she believes she won't go too far but slowly falling in trap(NTR, corruption).
Inoda look okay. I wouldn't call Inoda ugly but also not handsome, he is not too fat, just little bit, but could lose some and get fit so he would even transform in something handsome because in reality such things happen. + in other games or hentai where there is truly totally fat ugly and homeless bastards, Inoda in their picture would look dashing handsome.
+ Inoda being who he is and how he looks with being shunned also give good points for his character is good(on surface for some people) and also how the plot moves, if he was handsome to the booth as well with other things Asuna would have fallen already too fast probably by logic, but that wouldn't excite people who want to see slow burn corruption.

I understand your viewpoint, and I want to apologize if my critique of the game seemed too harsh; my intention was not to offend anyone.

That being said, asserting that I am ill-suited for this genre is somewhat restrictive but I can't deny, I'm somewhat pure comparing to some people. I hate injustice for sure.

I've explored numerous eroge games, including hardcore NTR titles and soft one like President Yukino, Country Bumpkin Yutaka, Fallen Bride Mege, The Curse of Kubel, and many others. In fact, I've taken the initiative to create a Steam curator page dedicated to reviewing adult games.

However, the issue with "NTR Online" lies in its adherence to an old-school NTR formula, devoid of any suspense due to its predictability. The player's inability to intervene makes the game's linearity tedious for me.

When engaging with this kind of game, I would prefer immediate access to the CG page, unlocking all content at once to witness the game's conclusion rather than enduring the stereotypical and poorly executed transformations in the girlfriend.

While I may have been overly critical of the character Inoda, his behavior annoys me. While it's customary for characters in this genre to fall victim to the story's antagonist, I find this particular scenario overly clichéd. Although I generally harbor no aversion to the corruption of female characters, as seen in games like Curse of Kubel, RaiOhGar: Asuka and the King of Steel, Seeds of Chaos, Ambrosia, Sylphy and the Sleepless Island, etc.

However, the game's principal flaw, in my view, lies in the portrayal of a truly ineffectual protagonist. He scarcely plays the role of a spectator, seemingly indifferent to the impending situation, making no effort to mend his relationship.

While I admittedly lack a comprehensive understanding of the Inoda character's development, as I abandoned the game due to its lack of enjoyment, insights from friends who completed it and played the beginning of part 2 have informed my perspective.

The game adheres to what is commonly referred to as "hentai logic," a factor contributing to its inherent lack of credibility. A girl aspiring to marry her boyfriend should not succumb to corruption so effortlessly. As a player accustomed to high-quality hentai games with coherent storylines, it proves challenging to appreciate a game of mediocre caliber, where only the CGs and animations marginally elevate the experience. It must be acknowledged, however, that the girlfriend's character is exceptionally well-drawn.

As previously noted, my preference leans toward NTR games offering multiple endings and varying levels of corruption. If given the option, I would rather assume the role of the female character than the uninteresting male protagonist in "NTR Online." If anything, I would have favored playing the role of Inoda or the girlfriend.

Anyway, knowing Fujino, the boyfriend we embody will probably end up miserably alone by the end of Part 2, as is foreseeable.

Last edited:

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
Oh, interesting. That scene preview certainly seems like it's Inoda fucking someone with long hair, and given it's still early for Asuna then maybe it's the gyaru bitch girl indeed? Are we getting the so-called "background plot" of the love hotel revealed finally? If so, this seems another twist because is not just that Inoda got tricked by the girl right away at least, he actually DID get to fuck her, which probably means she DID indeed succumb to the charms of his sex God dick like the preview scene in the current version suggested in the end. It's gonna be funny to see the full context of that either way.
I actually saw that too. The scene is obviously a bit unclear right now but i like the idea that it may be the "Add Asuna's perspective H-event in CG room" that Fujino mentioned in the changelog.
Also it would be kinda funny if Asuna called the cops just because she was so jealouse tho it could obviously also be some other reason since we only got 1 CG so far.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
There's a chance this could be down on the street where there's prostitution with Alice and Klein, it could be them, but seeing from a distance like this you can't tell who is who, you can't identify their hair...

And the walls and window you can see that it's a building, it's likely to be Love Hotel, since buildings have big windows like that, but would Kirito also go to Love Hotel on that very day? I don't think so...

I think this sounds like Alice and Klein, I don't know.
It's definitively not Alice and Klein, unless something crazy massive happens on Saturday night there realistically wouldn't be any way of Klein already fucking Alice IRL. Also, we can see enough to notice the male's head there is most definitively not Klein's signature spiky hair XP

I actually saw that too. The scene is obviously a bit unclear right now but i like the idea that it may be the "Add Asuna's perspective H-event in CG room" that Fujino mentioned in the changelog.
Also it would be kinda funny if Asuna called the cops just because she was so jealouse tho it could obviously also be some other reason since we only got 1 CG so far.
While Asuna's jealousy being the main motivation WOULD be hilarious, I do think what we originally thought DID happen, but in a different way: I think maybe Gyaru bitch actually DID want Inoda's dick, but her boyfriend found out and went there with his friends to teach the fatso a lesson for fucking his girlfriend rather than it having been a plan of both from the beginning as initially assumed (Which would also fit better with how the Gyaru girl's scene was rewritten compared to v0.1 so that she was actually clearly 'succumbing' to Inoda's dick compared to how originally it was her being just simply disgusted and refusing to give him what he paid for). Granted, it could not be this at all but if it is then it would be hella hilarious too, and Asuna being jealous could be the beginning of it that's gonna repeat if she inevitably finds Inoda and Liz fucking.

13Gatsu777

Nov 6, 2019
I can recommend that if you can finish the chainsaw one it is the most complete one he made and short but it has a poor collection room only 5 videos.
-[Fujino] Chainsaw Man ~Hot Spring Travel~ [Modded] Done it, nothing to unblur T.T
The part where his eyes keep closing is so triggering. Just put out animation only
-[Fujino] 尼禄 Nero old mini game [Modded] . Just 2scene without curtain and some fix
-[Fujino] FGO - Ch0 - Scathach. [Modded] Some bugfix
-[Fujino] FGO - Ch1 - Sakura v1.00 所长欲望症-樱之章. [Modded]
Some bugfix and added missing/unused/leftover animation in Rec. Room
The only one left is the Remake of 尼禄重置版 but it's not finish yet.

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
-[Fujino] Chainsaw Man ~Hot Spring Travel~ [Modded] Done it, nothing to unblur T.T
The part where his eyes keep closing is so triggering. Just put out animation only
-[Fujino] 尼禄 Nero old mini game [Modded] . Just 2scene without curtain and some fix
-[Fujino] FGO - Ch0 - Scathach. [Modded] Some bugfix
-[Fujino] FGO - Ch1 - Sakura v1.00 所长欲望症-樱之章. [Modded]
Some bugfix and added missing/unused/leftover animation in Rec. Room
The only one left is the Remake of 尼禄重置版 but it's not finish yet.
do you have the chainsaw mod where can i find it

jokerdoe1833

Feb 25, 2022
12.19 Progress/進步報告

-增加周六夜晚莉茲的壹個H事件
-增加回想房間亞絲娜視角的H事件
-制作周日白天的4個新CG
-完成周日的白天部分文本內容

View attachment 3185243
I think this is not inoda
IMO it looks like the rich fatass from the part 1
In part 1 he blackmailed the manager of the clothing shop into becoming his sex slave
Then somehow he got her sister's? too? (Maybe wrong)

They have many sex scenes in the game, threesome at love hotel, cosplay , sex scene behind the curtain etc

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes