4.20 star(s) 84 Votes

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Remember strap-on dildos exists. Asuna can still be DPed by Inoda and another woman together. Consider we know for sure Asuna will have threesome scenes based on the datamined skills/traits, it is mostly scenario.
Yeah, that 'nightmare' Kirito has seems like it was basically a teaser for an eventual Asuna/Inoda/Liz threesome most likely. As someone who wanted to see a Suguha x Asuna one but has little hope of it happening anytime soon if at all, I gotta say the idea seems fun, Fujino doesn't really do many F/F/M threesomes, is almost always just the girl getting fucked by multiple guys which isn't really my cup of tea.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Well casted my vote

"How do you think about H-event for Kirito?/對于與桐人有關的H事件的意見*"
---No H-event needed for Kirito/不希望桐人有任何H事件

I don't want to see Kirito getting action, its a waste of time and we have seen it enough already.

"Besides Asuna, which one you want to add direct scene in CG room /除了亞絲娜之外本次更新的側面描寫事件中,希望補充主視角的事件是?*"
---Alice's body check in underground street/愛麗絲的地下街身體檢查

I dont fully understand this one, I want all the scenes in the recollection room, and I also dont want the dumb ass unlock mechanics for it. I dont want the character Kirito to ever be looking at scnes in that room, but me as a player can go to view all of them. I am not a fan of the way that whole thing is progressing with spending lewd points to see scenes.

"If one of the girls will have sex with different people, who do you wish her to be?/如果要選擇壹個女配角成爲公車,會選擇誰?*"
---Sinon/詩乃

Since she is already been whored out by Hibishima I thought? I would be ok if he shared Suguha aswell just because that seems like the kind fo guy he is. But non of the girls that Inoda gets should be shared, he seems the type to lay claim to the girls and keep them to himself.

"Do you accept let Kirito do part-time job to speed up the time in game world like other games/對于類似其他遊戲讓主人公打工等加快遊戲時間進度的接受程度*"
---Both are okay/無所謂

I don't know what the fuck this is about, why would I give a shit? I assume I'm missing something with this.
For the first one, it seems Fujino is asking which scene we wish to be added to the Recollection Room FIRST. Again, because of the way he makes his games it seems that updating the Recollection Room actually is a big chore for him, hence why he didn't add it until almost the end in Part 1 I believe. I vaguely remember one of the modders saying he actually had to fully copy the scene and the map for it to trigger or something? So he may be saying which one we want showing up first in the next update as he can't make them all while he's also focusing on making the following week's story and scenes (I also dislike having to 'unlock' the scenes now rather than just watch them for free, though).

Also, Hebishima has actually ironically been confirmed more and more to not be that at all, if anything this last update hammered even more he was not only very possessive and unlikely to throw Suguha away but even Sinon with his statements about her in the bathroom, and if Sinon is anything to go by the girls he fucks don't just become broken sluts that let anyone fuck them but become addicted only to his dick and keep coming back for more, so he's actually very unlikely to let others fuck her. If anything I would say Alice is the most likely to end up realistically that way given the sex trafficking ring or whatever they're investigating clearly has caught wind of their activities.

As for the last one, there is some broken English there acting up no doubt, but what I interpreted it as was basically Fujino saying if he should add a mechanic/plot-device, in this case Kirito getting a part-time job, to make time in-game to go faster, probably to justify skipping days and such? And that way he would only need to do some scenes once, in the Recollection Room for Kirito to see what he 'missed' while he was working part-time (Rather than twice as stated earlier which apparently increases his workload). Granted, this is speculation as I'm not 100% sure of this, but that's how I interpreted it.

Reactions: LordFrz

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
H-event needed for Kirito:
I think there could be one more in the real world as we saw how it ended badly in FOG not that it will always be but it would be good to have one more to increase ASUNA's frustration.

direct scene in CG room ;
LEAFA in FOG so far we don't have any leafa scene directly with sexual content would be interesting to see also would be one of Alice

sex with different people
here it was between ALICE and SUGUHA , but as we have no new material of Alice only suguha is quite active, maybe by a whim or desire of hebishima she ends up accepting, because he doesn't love her she is just a sex toy, maybe it is the turning point to eliminate him.

cuckito part time and FOG both is ok ,so far I don't know at what point this scene takes place xd
 (12).jpg

Dec 31, 2017
H-event needed for Kirito:
I think there could be one more in the real world as we saw how it ended badly in FOG not that it will always be but it would be good to have one more to increase ASUNA's frustration.

cuckito part time and FOG both is ok ,so far I don't know at what point this scene takes place xd
View attachment 3206326
Indeed there needs to be more for Kirito. I'd say even must be, if Fujino already went the big dick slut route, we need more frustration for Asuna from Kirito's lack of dick size, lack of libido, lack of cumshot volume, lack of foreplay, etc.

That looks like a short animation when they are walking in the tree area, at least like a variation of that slap, I mean she is clothed there.
Perhaps it is part of a later addition in the massage scene.

Mini

Jun 24, 2017
The Dev of this game is like Yandere simulator or milf city
They like to squeeze every last drop of milk out of their patreons, With updates every 5 months with little content, With very little content. With the trash excuse of "I like a deep story", Hey Dev, if you don't know you can make a lot of content and at the same time put your "deep story". The only good thing about this trash game is its animations

But the problem with this is because of you donating money in a stupid way.

It's a shame that this game that is a piece of trash is popular and has a lot of donations. When there are other games with "deep story" and Devs are striving to make good content ‍
Out of all the tools in the shed, you're not the sharpest.
I mean I know it's usual with you "RHEEE MILKIII111NG" bros, but damn you sound retarded.

sozy

Mar 15, 2020
This time I could actually overwrite 0.151 to 0.21 and the saves worked! Good update but missing the most recent scenes in CG collection

Hfap5

Oct 13, 2023
Out of all the tools in the shed, you're not the sharpest.
I mean I know it's usual with you "RHEEE MILKIII111NG" bros, but damn you sound retarded.
Well, it's not my money, I support Dev's who are striving and not pretentious, who do nothing and only sleep for 5 months
That's not the problem, it's the rubbish excuse he gives for not making content
The only good game of this dev is Chainsaw Man

trash

Feb 27, 2021
Well, it's not my money, I support Dev's who are striving and not pretentious, who do nothing and only sleep for 5 months

trash
I don't even know why you're wasting time playing this then. Games like Summertime Saga, DEV disappeared and stopped updating for 1/2 years and only came back now, DEV just moved to Japan and found an apartment to stay and work on the game, in addition to that he was pressured to be able to release a new update .

Or do you think it's easy to create history? Programming and so on? He is releasing the updates out of his own free will and out of love for his work.

It's not like The Day Before, which was a money laundering.

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
I don't even know why you're wasting time playing this then. Games like Summertime Saga, DEV disappeared and stopped updating for 1/2 years and only came back now, DEV just moved to Japan and found an apartment to stay and work on the game, in addition to that he was pressured to be able to release a new update .

Or do you think it's easy to create history? Programming and so on? He is releasing the updates out of his own free will and out of love for his work.

It's not like The Day Before, which was a money laundering.
If you'd allow me some advice, don't waste your time on this

NekoBrother

Jul 12, 2022
If you'd allow me some advice, don't waste your time on this
The Dev could change his plans to monthly updates after new years if he thought about it ahead of time, that way he can create more content and think of new stuff for the game.....at the end of month, he could release longer content of what he has so far, its more suitable that way....i joined this discord group writing fanfiction and author commissions it monthly, whoever paid the highest gets their fanfiction released within the month and so on, theres line for it..... its a good way to make money and also less stressful as well

Reactions: Urgot Main Urgot

darkbatVX

Aug 30, 2020

trash

Well, maybe you should just leave this community then. And, let me remind you of a basic fact. During the DEV's move (actually leaving his homeland), he temporarily closed their sponsorship channels until he could stabilize himself. After that, he maintained a consistent output.

This game has a wide fans, and those who complain about the lack of content are simply crying babies who haven't seen the vast amount of content they actually enjoy.

I'm genuinely curious: Are you aware of any independent part-time developers who have a higher update efficiency than Fujino?

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023

trash
sometimes you find people here who think with their asses or as if their brains were in their balls, fujino sensei this year was the worst year of his life just imagine escaping from your country for fear of being in prison cancel your income and leave quickly as an expellee to a new land where you practically have nothing secure or family perhaps. it's more difficult than emigrating all planned out not like doing it overnight

NekoBrother

Jul 12, 2022

trash
you really dont know anything about Fujino-sensei, he works his ass off developing these games and also he managed to escape China to avoid all sorts of problems hes dealing with...I personally support Fujino with what hes doing and his games but i also worry for his health and mental state, i seen countless devs tend to go insane due to problems in real life, they burn out and not able to finish the game they have so much fun creating because of lousy losers like you criticizing him and not supporting, heres piece of advice, disappear from community, nobody will stop you

4.20 star(s) 84 Votes