4.20 star(s) 84 Votes

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
It’s a pity there is no option for Asuna to have sex with someone other than a fat man...
The point of the game's main plot is literally for Inoda to steal/conquer Asuna, not for her to become a slut in general, so there obviously won't be her getting fucked by someone else XP Also, Liz is without a doubt gonna also end up falling for Inoda once she gets unsatisfied with Kirito and jealous of seeing how he handles Asuna so don't count on that of "Kirito becoming Liz's dog" thing happening at all XD

but kirito only love asuna
And Asuna and Suguha 'only love Kirito', yet you see the entire game :p (And we have had several scenes where Kirito showed to be sexually aroused seeing other girls fucking already) Honestly, I would like that option to win because it's innovative and shows Fujino isn't held to double standards, and it's not like it will change anything in the end: This Universe's Kirito was specifically made into the NTR Cliche Package of small dick, bad at sex, and no stamina, even if he actually got a scene where he fucked any other girl for some reason (Like Liz managing to 'tempt him' going by hers and Inoda's current plan), they obviously would be so unsatisfied by it that they would go running back to their NTR Man right away XP

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
already made their vote vote for kirito to have some sex with asuna to increase her frustration including maybe liz intervening.

I voted for her to have no sex with kirito. Because NTR games where we have to watch the cuck MC go through small penis/bad sex scenes is not what I play an NTR game for.

Like, unrelated, but if an NTR game starts with the MC and LI having sex, you know it's bad.

fucme

Jun 13, 2018
i started that save and i keep getting stuck in the karaoke and the game freezes , anyone has a save just after so i can continue ?

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Well casted my vote

"How do you think about H-event for Kirito?/對于與桐人有關的H事件的意見*"
---No H-event needed for Kirito/不希望桐人有任何H事件

I don't want to see Kirito getting action, its a waste of time and we have seen it enough already.

"Besides Asuna, which one you want to add direct scene in CG room /除了亞絲娜之外本次更新的側面描寫事件中,希望補充主視角的事件是?*"
---Alice's body check in underground street/愛麗絲的地下街身體檢查

I dont fully understand this one, I want all the scenes in the recollection room, and I also dont want the dumb ass unlock mechanics for it. I dont want the character Kirito to ever be looking at scnes in that room, but me as a player can go to view all of them. I am not a fan of the way that whole thing is progressing with spending lewd points to see scenes.

"If one of the girls will have sex with different people, who do you wish her to be?/如果要選擇壹個女配角成爲公車,會選擇誰?*"
---Sinon/詩乃

Since she is already been whored out by Hibishima I thought? I would be ok if he shared Suguha aswell just because that seems like the kind fo guy he is. But non of the girls that Inoda gets should be shared, he seems the type to lay claim to the girls and keep them to himself.

"Do you accept let Kirito do part-time job to speed up the time in game world like other games/對于類似其他遊戲讓主人公打工等加快遊戲時間進度的接受程度*"
---Both are okay/無所謂

I don't know what the fuck this is about, why would I give a shit? I assume I'm missing something with this.

Last edited:

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
I voted for her to have no sex with kirito. Because NTR games where we have to watch the cuck MC go through small penis/bad sex scenes is not what I play an NTR game for.

Like, unrelated, but if an NTR game starts with the MC and LI having sex, you know it's bad.
Dude, I know, almost every game that makes you watch that crap ends up being garbo. If the only way you can build a relationship with the MC and girl is to show they canoacly fucked, then your story writing is ass and the game will almost always end up being trash.

Reactions: Toushiro
Oct 9, 2021
Well casted my vote

I don't want to see Kirito getting action, its a waste of time and we have seen it enough already.

"Besides Asuna, which one you want to add direct scene in CG room /除了亞絲娜之外本次更新的側面描寫事件中,希望補充主視角的事件是?*"
---Alice's body check in underground street/愛麗絲的地下街身體檢查

I dont fully understand this one, I want all the scenes in the recollection room, and I also dont want the dumb ass unlock mechanics for it. I dont want the character Kirito to ever be looking at scnes in that room, but me as a player can go to view all of them. I am not a fan of the way that whole thing is progressing with spending lewd points to see scenes.

"If one of the girls will have sex with different people, who do you wish her to be?/如果要選擇壹個女配角成爲公車,會選擇誰?*"
---Sinon/詩乃

Since she is already been whored out by Hibishima I thought? I would be ok if he shared Suguha aswell just because that seems like the kind fo guy he is. But non of the girls that Inoda gets should be shared, he seems the type to lay claim to the girls and keep them to himself.

"Do you accept let Kirito do part-time job to speed up the time in game world like other games/對于類似其他遊戲讓主人公打工等加快遊戲時間進度的接受程度*"
---Both are okay/無所謂

I don't know what the fuck this is about, why would I give a shit? I assume I'm missing something with this.
Rmmbr, english is not Fujino's strong point xD

erfqwef

Apr 5, 2018
Well casted my vote

I don't think we'll get actual CGI for Asuna X Kirito scenes, so the wast of time is minimal. But these scenes can show the changes happening with Asuna under Inoda's influence. It can be something subtile, like a new pose, ease on some taboos etc.

fizzicle

Oct 23, 2018
This update seems to be a buggy mess. None of my previous save files work without crashing the game, and the ones provided freeze inside the karaoke room for me. Love this game, easily one of the best on the site, but I think I'll wait for a future update. Looks like this one doesn't have much anyway.

saitamaTM

May 4, 2020
This update seems to be a buggy mess. None of my previous save files work without crashing the game, and the ones provided freeze inside the karaoke room for me. Love this game, easily one of the best on the site, but I think I'll wait for a future update. Looks like this one doesn't have much anyway.
they have some guy in comment post fix version use that

yemdomo

Nov 11, 2022
Can confirm v0.21 doesnt have much. 100% wait for a future update, probably in a few months time when v0.5 comes out. (providing no delays ofc.)

4.20 star(s) 84 Votes