4.20 star(s) 84 Votes

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
New poll up!

抱歉,對于有些問題,我之前可能提過這裏就不多加說明了,雖然還是有人會提亞絲娜內容少,但是這只是一次小更新,所以並不是想要喧賓奪主之類的,而且周日的劇情在上次更新周六結尾就已經鋪墊好了,實在是不好修改。

For some questions, I may have explained it in past posts. Although there still are many people want more contents of Asuna, the plots of Sunday is determined after last update. I will add more events gradually for Asuna for certain, don't worry about that.

問卷/Poll

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
New poll up!

抱歉,對于有些問題,我之前可能提過這裏就不多加說明了,雖然還是有人會提亞絲娜內容少,但是這只是一次小更新,所以並不是想要喧賓奪主之類的,而且周日的劇情在上次更新周六結尾就已經鋪墊好了,實在是不好修改。

For some questions, I may have explained it in past posts. Although there still are many people want more contents of Asuna, the plots of Sunday is determined after last update. I will add more events gradually for Asuna for certain, don't worry about that.

問卷/Poll
Interesting. Is this another poll where one can infi-vote or just once per account? (Hopefully the latter as that will limit stuff getting out of hand) Gotta say, I'm surprised he even put up the possibility of Kirito being able to fuck other girls up to a voting, my guess is that this is because of Lisbeth's recently revealed plans to know if he should make a scene of her fucking Kirito or not (We all know she's probably gonna end up disappointed and looking at Inoda fucking Asuna with envy most likely).

Aside from that, the fact he left which of the other girls should have "sex with other men" and let basically every non-Asuna girl available is a bit off-putting, because as things stand literally only Alice would fit for that to happen to them in any realistic way story-wise. Kyouko is basically Inoda's property, Hebishima is basically obsessed with Sugu and despite his treatment of Sinon is clear he doesn't want anyone else using her, and Liz is firmly tied with Inoda's plot, plus by now he without a doubt wants to fuck her in revenge for that stunt at the tent once she has fallen I bet. My guess is this is because of how much people in general keep complaining about the non-Asuna focus so he has a choice to maybe give a girl a 'bad end' and be done with it near the ending of the game without much trouble, but I feel that would feel both disappointing and cheap for any of the girls but Alice honestly (I will just hope most people don't vote Suguha there, otherwise even getting rid of Hebishima would end up absolutely pointless if she's gonna end up just becoming the town's bicycle as someone else said in the past).

Reactions: kinglionheart

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Me after finally delving to part 2:

1703508631977.png

In all honesty, it's a nice setup for what's to come. Would be nice if Inoda would get all the ladies. If not all, Sugu and Liz would be a good additiion to his conquest. And judging from the Karaoke dream, I feel like there's a chance that Liz might fall to Inoda's grasp at some point.

I didnt expect an Alice storyline getting shoved, but it's welcome. Love the new Asuna Menu update where you'll see what's happening to her in the current time. The battle sex scenes is also nice and has a very nice setup for hidden sex scenes.
Over all, a positive for me in this Part 2 as there are 2 new short-haired busty ladies added.

Curious on how Fujino will play with the two new mechanics on Kirito (anxiety and ntr). I hope he'll keep it simple. Guess I'll see you again here in 2 months.

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Me after finally delving to part 2:

View attachment 3203393

In all honesty, it's a nice setup for what's to come. Would be nice if Inoda would get all the ladies. If not all, Sugu and Liz would be a good additiion to his conquest. And judging from the Karaoke dream, I feel like there's a chance that Liz might fall to Inoda's grasp at some point.

I didnt expect an Alice storyline getting shoved, but it's welcome. Love the new Asuna Menu update where you'll see what's happening to her in the current time. The battle sex scenes is also nice and has a very nice setup for hidden sex scenes.
Over all, a positive for me in this Part 2 as there are 2 new short-haired busty ladies added.

Curious on how Fujino will play with the two new mechanics on Kirito (anxiety and ntr). I hope he'll keep it simple. Guess I'll see you again here in 2 months.
I also want Sugu to end up with Inoda, but for now the "getting rid of Hebishima"-route is up in limbo of may or may not happen, and even if it does it would only be later in the game, so that's put aside from now. And Liz was gonna end up fucked by Inoda without a doubt by how the plot was going, but the plot that just went up may change that depending on how people manipulates voting and/or how Fujino interprets the voting of certain options so who knows sadly XP

Feb 27, 2021
New poll up!

問卷/Poll
Well, I voted for Kirito to only have sex with Asuna... I don't know for sure if he would do it with Lisbeth, having sex with other girls already makes Kirito cheat on Asuna too, even if Asuna cheated too, it would be bad for both of them.

I voted for Lisbeth to have other scenes with another guy (Inoda), I think it's a more important plot along with Asuna, but I wouldn't mind having Alice scenes with Klein or the others.

And the last one I voted for Kirito working part time both in real life and both in FOG on a mission, it would be really good, since while Kirito is working or doing a mission in FOG, Asuna is there with Inoda.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Interesting. Is this another poll where one can infi-vote or just once per account? (Hopefully the latter as that will limit stuff getting out of hand) Gotta say, I'm surprised he even put up the possibility of Kirito being able to fuck other girls up to a voting, my guess is that this is because of Lisbeth's recently revealed plans to know if he should make a scene of her fucking Kirito or not (We all know she's probably gonna end up disappointed and looking at Inoda fucking Asuna with envy most likely).

Aside from that, the fact he left which of the other girls should have "sex with other men" and let basically every non-Asuna girl available is a bit off-putting, because as things stand literally only Alice would fit for that to happen to them in any realistic way story-wise. Kyouko is basically Inoda's property, Hebishima is basically obsessed with Sugu and despite his treatment of Sinon is clear he doesn't want anyone else using her, and Liz is firmly tied with Inoda's plot, plus by now he without a doubt wants to fuck her in revenge for that stunt at the tent once she has fallen I bet. My guess is this is because of how much people in general keep complaining about the non-Asuna focus so he has a choice to maybe give a girl a 'bad end' and be done with it near the ending of the game without much trouble, but I feel that would feel both disappointing and cheap for any of the girls but Alice honestly (I will just hope most people don't vote Suguha there, otherwise even getting rid of Hebishima would end up absolutely pointless if she's gonna end up just becoming the town's bicycle as someone else said in the past).
Well, I voted for Kirito to only have sex with Asuna... I don't know for sure if he would do it with Lisbeth, having sex with other girls already makes Kirito cheat on Asuna too, even if Asuna cheated too, it would be bad for both of them.

I voted for Lisbeth to have other scenes with another guy (Inoda), I think it's a more important plot along with Asuna, but I wouldn't mind having Alice scenes with Klein or the others.

And the last one I voted for Kirito working part time both in real life and both in FOG on a mission, it would be really good, since while Kirito is working or doing a mission in FOG, Asuna is there with Inoda.
I personally voted for Kirito to "Have sex with other girls but still only love Asuna". This gives the possibility of Kirito having angry sex with Administrator later.

The part time job has potential. Like if Kirito does job, he does not have time to investigate so he remain oblivious. If does not work, he knows about the cheating and increase his cuckhold meter.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
I personally voted for Kirito to "Have sex with other girls but still only love Asuna". This gives the possibility of Kirito having angry sex with Administrator later.

The part time job has potential. Like if Kirito does job, he does not have time to investigate so he remain oblivious. If does not work, he knows about the cheating and increase his cuckhold meter.
I voted for that option too because of what I said regarding Liz trying and failing to get pleasure from Kirito and also because of Administrator possibly getting a sex scene (Of course, given this is a NTR game, it wouldn't even surprise me if her sex scene ended up being "NTR" too somehow XP).

Reactions: MikeOG

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
just give us more inoda x asuna
more FGO events, more Battle harassment/sex

Fujino should only focus on the trio and only add some scenes from side chars to advance the ntr plot of inoda x asuna.

I will say it once : every single CG/sex scene that isn't Inoda x Asuna is a waste of potential.

Arthicc

Aug 17, 2021
Last edited:

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
just give us more inoda x asuna
more FGO events, more Battle harassment/sex

Fujino should only focus on the trio and only add some scenes from side chars to advance the ntr plot of inoda x asuna.

I will say it once : every single CG/sex scene that isn't Inoda x Asuna is a waste of potential.
Fujino already made it beyond clear since Part 1 that's not what he thinks at all, hell, this update also showed it when it was entirely dedicated to Suguha's side-plot, and he even apologizes big time at the end of this update but says that it was already planned and as such wasn't gonna change it. It's clear he cares more about lewding all the girls more than the story itself, but that's also why the issues started and why the previous poll of getting rid of Hebishima came to happen. Hell, if anything, Fujino may be going back and forth because more people voted for Hebishima to stay without thinking of the consequences of it despite everything, if he had been removed then Suguha's plot could have been repurposed to focusing/developing the Inoda x Asuna storyline, but now that he's gonna stay for at least a while it's clear it won't, or at least not until near the endgame given that if Hebishima leaves Fujino said it would be much later.

As someone who prefers Suguha's content I actually loved the update and don't mind it going that way, but I worry that way too many people thinking that way will start harassing Fujino again despite his situation, it's clear that his heart was set when he started Part 2 in developing all 3 storyline with an almost equal focus and the backslash he got for that wasn't what he expected, so even though he's trying to change it bit by bit he still clearly doesn't want to just go and suddenly alter the story he originally had in mind just to please everyone who wants exclusively Inoda x Asuna content. This is something I can respect despite being a pro-getting-rid-of-Hebishima guy because it shows his dedication to the game and his original vision despite how much the backslash and the complaints have affected him even when he went so far as to change countries just to continue making his games.

saitamaTM

May 4, 2020

i hope he not focus more on other girl

4.20 star(s) 84 Votes