4.20 star(s) 84 Votes

13Gatsu777

Nov 6, 2019
So how much scene are missing in the rec. room this time?
Did you get any extra scene/GIF from the small Modv1 SAO p2v0.21fix?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm waiting till ver0.4/0.5 to play it again but i'll probably make a small mod for GIF scene for each update

But i have to say this game is going to be huge, we are only at v0.2 but it's already have half the amount of pictures frames (4504files) in [Special__actionSeq] compared to [Desire disorder ch1 Sakura (9714files)] and [SAO NTR Part1 (10071files)]

Reactions: pnkrel

alexmckennet

Oct 3, 2018
So how much scene are missing in the rec. room this time?
Did you get any extra scene/GIF from the small Modv1 SAO p2v0.21fix?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm waiting till ver0.4/0.5 to play it again but i'll probably make a small mod for GIF scene for each update

But i have to say this game is going to be huge, we are only at v0.2 but it's already have half the amount of pictures frames (4504files) in [Special__actionSeq] compared to [Desire disorder ch1 Sakura (9714files)] and [SAO NTR Part1 (10071files)]
Could be part 3 ? i'v remember part 1 was end for same size reason .

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Question but the save provided is on saturday (when they are in the game), but i saw some people mentioned the karaoke part, should i go look for an earlier save or i ain't missing anything if i start witht he save provided (saturday, undergorund street)?

EDIT: obviously i played 0.15, i am asking if something was added and if its worth replaying again and from wich point if so.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Question but the save provided is on saturday (when they are in the game), but i saw some people mentioned the karaoke part, should i go look for an earlier save or i ain't missing anything if i start witht he save provided (saturday, undergorund street)?

EDIT: obviously i played 0.15, i am asking if something was added and if its worth replaying again and from wich point if so.
Not worth replaying. All new stuff is after Kirito, Klein, and Alice enters the house which is when the last update ended.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Oh, is this a hint to new gameplay mechanics coming soon? Like Kirito will be aware when he should be asleep and that will fuel this cuckold fetish. He can only watch and hear while Inoda is nailing Asuna so he chooses to starts liking it?

I really don't like using god-like beings for your Deus ex machina. Seems to cheapen the characters' life and decisions. I would not be surprised if Administrator gave Inoda the absolute concealment skill too for shits and giggles.
I may be a bit biased 'cause I'm here just for the Hentai over the plot and I find Quinella the hottest model Fujino has put in the game so far, but I actually don't mind her much. However, I don't think Fujino is gonna add literal reality-breaking powers to this game, if anything Administrator/Quinella would be talking about powers inside the 'dream world' she's apparently the Goddess of in this setting (So far all Kirito can do is 'watch' more things than he should and he's still not allowed to remember anything once he wakes up, really, so maybe this is just a way to justify sudden upcoming plot-developments? Would be hilarious if something like Hebishima losing his NTR Guy immunity-to-consequences in this NTR-Hentai-logic-run world was just because Administrator decided to take pity on Kirito after seeing what happened after his not-date with Sugu and had a laugh out of it...especially if it inevitably ends with Suguha STILL getting fucked by another guy, aka Inoda).

Or maybe this is just a justification for any upcoming H-scenes she may have, after all I DID point out that after she got more lines this update I theorized the mysterious room on the left of the Recollection Room/Dream Shine may be for her to potentially have a sex scene in the future, the fact it was all 'blurred' despite happening in the dream world (Meaning it's something Kirito is not supposed to know about) probably hints it would only be revealed to the player later.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Yeah, if you're talking about Part 1, you get the rec room only after you finish the game, you immediately spawn there after being done :O

LeturLefr

Nov 14, 2018
Those Suguha scene were really good though, it's a shame he can't work on it full time. Tbh he should switch to a two-three months release schedule, so he could put everything he wants in one big update every three months instead of scrapping contents, adding them back and end on a cliffhanger.
yeah Suguha is the best for sure, imagine if Ken-1 made a doujin of her since Asunama is completed anyway.
the hotel scene when her delicious thick bubbly ass got fucked so hard is definitely my favorite from part 1 besides the rich spoiled dude side stories.

anyway it's nice to see our mc made Asuna mom into his sex slave and it seems like we gonna get threesome with Suguha and Asuna? can't wait for the inevitable oyakodon too

Oct 9, 2021
I just have to ask cuz of so many teasing spoilers xD
How much content is 0.2 update (only ones that are actually in the game, not folders)? I really rather wait for full release.
Maybe how many hours of playtime?

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Or maybe this is just a justification for any upcoming H-scenes she may have, after all I DID point out that after she got more lines this update I theorized the mysterious room on the left of the Recollection Room/Dream Shine may be for her to potentially have a sex scene in the future, the fact it was all 'blurred' despite happening in the dream world (Meaning it's something Kirito is not supposed to know about) probably hints it would only be revealed to the player later.
Maybe the power she will give is simply allowing Kirito to interact with her in the dream world. If we are taking what Kirito is doing the dream world literal, it means he is watching all the things that are happening to him that he does not know about when awake. If he remembers when awake then it is game over. Even if everyone thinks he is crazy he would take Asuna away from Inoda.

If the Administrator can interact with Kirito I can imagine late game pity party where they are watching Inoda nailing Asuna while Kirito is crying or yelling and Administrator jerking him off.

Reactions: pnkrel
4.20 star(s) 84 Votes