4.20 star(s) 84 Votes

EdenGenesis

Jun 6, 2019
I agree with the review of @TommyTommy

Asuna
is too sluty to my taste. Also I wish the game had more choices. I'm sure most of you like Linear games, but I prefer games with more choices.

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
just give us more inoda x asuna
more FGO events, more Battle harassment/sex

Fujino should only focus on the trio and only add some scenes from side chars to advance the ntr plot of inoda x asuna.

I will say it once : every single CG/sex scene that isn't Inoda x Asuna is a waste of potential.
No Inoda should fck the other girls, even the administrator But some of those girls need to have sex with kirito first so the Inoda sex will be more intense since he fucks them harder

• Angry
Reactions: Toushiro

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Is the text for the perks/fetishes easily accessible? Considering Asuna unlocked the 'Motherly Devotion' or whatever it was called and I didn't find it in the previous text file, I wonder if it's been updated.

Noxen

Sep 25, 2022
Sword Art Online: The Trap of Breath Concealed Magic [Part 2 v0.2] [浅上藤奶/Fujino]

Part1/Part2 (English Fix)
Original Size: ~1.9GB/1.17GB
Compressed Size: ~900MB/600MB

Win:
| |

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
already made their vote vote for kirito to have some sex with asuna to increase her frustration including maybe liz intervening.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: MikeOG

SHiro-kun

Apr 6, 2023
good luck to the developer, I would like to see more in this update, but the main thing is that he makes them and hasn’t abandoned them
about the update itself, I like the option where Kirito will be Liz’s dog, and Asuna will be given to the fat man, initially I thought that the fat man would dominate all the women in the game and it seemed boring, but so far everything is going interesting

Reactions: pnkrel

Oppai_King

Jan 26, 2018
wait the new update wipes your saves? And was v.15 the last update before the new one or am i behind an update the versions are confusing

4.20 star(s) 84 Votes