4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

Saifu88

Oct 21, 2023
You can blame me and everything, but I think the Chinese are right. The only thing they're wrong about is that they cross the line and become too toxic.

I don't know how much Fujino listened to the audience or how many of his ideas he implemented.
But the game and the story are being destroyed.

Look at the game with the current update. Everyone's already helping Inoda. God himself is helping Inoda. Already Kirito is degenerating himself to help Inoda. I think a little more and the president of FOG will come out and help Inoda, Biden will fly in and help Inoda. Asuna will soon say, "Fuck me already, why don't you fuck me?"
Inoda's cock is already forged as the perfect pleasure for Asuna, and Kirito, even with his enlarged cock, can't come close to this sex god.
But all that help isn't enough to get into Asuna's underpants.
You know why?
You know why everyone in this game helps Inoda?

Because Fujino built the plot so Inoda can't fuck Asuna.
He just can't, all the plot paths can't come together at this point.
If he fucks her and keeps on fucking her, that would be considered a instant fall. But Asuna is a tough girl, it won't work that way with her. And I don't think Fujino knows how to get Inoda to finally just fuck Asuna so that the pleasure will shut out the voice of reason.

So we only see flashbacks, dreams, and like the battle with the tree - someone was under some kind of magic and couldn't control himself.
What's NTR if Inoda was hitting on Asuna and she's like "he was under magic and couldn't control himself, I forgive him and he's so poor and miserable I'll jerk him off."

Sorry of course, I don't want to offend anyone and I respect all points of view.
But after the first part, the second part is 4 months and 17 hours ( gameplay) of disappointment.
after the poll, Fujino decided to do a slow burn as the majority voted for it Gorenje

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
You can blame me and everything, but I think the Chinese are right. The only thing they're wrong about is that they cross the line and become too toxic.

I don't know how much Fujino listened to the audience or how many of his ideas he implemented.
But the game and the story are being destroyed.

Look at the game with the current update. Everyone's already helping Inoda. God himself is helping Inoda. Already Kirito is degenerating himself to help Inoda. I think a little more and the president of FOG will come out and help Inoda, Biden will fly in and help Inoda. Asuna will soon say, "Fuck me already, why don't you fuck me?"
Inoda's cock is already forged as the perfect pleasure for Asuna, and Kirito, even with his enlarged cock, can't come close to this sex god.
But all that help isn't enough to get into Asuna's underpants.
You know why?
You know why everyone in this game helps Inoda?

Because Fujino built the plot so Inoda can't fuck Asuna.
He just can't, all the plot paths can't come together at this point.
If he fucks her and keeps on fucking her, that would be considered a instant fall. But Asuna is a tough girl, it won't work that way with her. And I don't think Fujino knows how to get Inoda to finally just fuck Asuna so that the pleasure will shut out the voice of reason.

So we only see flashbacks, dreams, and like the battle with the tree - someone was under some kind of magic and couldn't control himself.
What's NTR if Inoda was hitting on Asuna and she's like "he was under magic and couldn't control himself, I forgive him and he's so poor and miserable I'll jerk him off."

Sorry of course, I don't want to offend anyone and I respect all points of view.
But after the first part, the second part is 4 months and 17 hours ( gameplay) of disappointment.
what part of accident and new beginning did you not understand? besides if we compare the comments of the chinese with ours there is a brutal toxicity there all points of view are accepted but many and I think especially the minors already go to insults and offenses or believe they are right in everything. but in the end it is the same Fujino who must choose his own route.

4-kun

Formerly '4ung-4ang'
Oct 14, 2018
LOL, I see we were both thinking about that doujin, but somehow I doubt it would happen, however I would applaud Fujino for going so out of the way from NTR tropes by doing something like that, it would be hilarious if after all the times Hebishima has fucked her without protection it's the time she rapes Kirito while sleep that she actually gets knocked up XD

NTR is part of the plot, there is no avoiding it at all :O
I like that idea, why not? She's a side character that nobody complains about. Her character could be the field for experimentation. A corrupted Sugu, well aware of it, takes advantage of her new skills and finally has the power to bend the world to her will. The last words of Heshibama: 'I've created a monster' :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

ron34

Nov 18, 2018
after the poll, Fujino decided to do a slow burn as the majority voted for it Gorenje
I'm all for a slow paced NTR story. But like many mentioned, this is turning into a love story. That being said, slow paced means building up the story slowly, not trickle down content between AsunaXInoda each month, and wonder off into making Suguha and Alice content.

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
LOL, I see we were both thinking about that doujin, but somehow I doubt it would happen, however I would applaud Fujino for going so out of the way from NTR tropes by doing something like that, it would be hilarious if after all the times Hebishima has fucked her without protection it's the time she rapes Kirito while sleep that she actually gets knocked up XD

NTR is part of the plot, there is no avoiding it at all :O
As we know that ASUNA took pills not to get pregnant when INODA filled her up on that stormy night as we saw in the memories, maybe SUGUHA will do the same, although I would be surprised if when she raped cuckito she didn't take anything xd

• Haha
Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
I like that idea, why not? She's a side character that nobody complains about. Her character could be the field for experimentation. A corrupted Sugu, well aware of it, takes advantage of her new skills and finally has the power to bend the world to her will. The last words of Heshibama: 'I've created a monster' :ROFLMAO:
LMAO, this would officially become my favorite H-game if that happened XD

As we know that ASUNA took pills not to get pregnant when INODA filled her up on that stormy night as we saw in the memories, maybe SUGUHA will do the same, although I would be surprised if when she raped cuckito she didn't take anything xd
Pfft, okay, fair enough, I hadn't considered that but she very likely HAS been taking pills to not get knocked up while Hebishima fucks her, but I can totally imagine her NOT doing so when she went to town with Kirito if she did indeed ride his dick while he was first unconscious and then in FOG :p

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: 4-kun

icyair

Feb 7, 2020
what part of accident and new beginning did you not understand?
If you mean accidental sex "as I can put it in a drunken hookup" and then a new beginning "of pure love between Asuna and Inoda", I agree.

But as I wrote in the middle of the last post, everything in the game is already working for Inoda. And that help is not enough.

There is no NTR in this game anymore, it's becoming a love story with elements of cheating.

And it's kind of a weird love story.

4-kun

Formerly '4ung-4ang'
Oct 14, 2018
If you mean accidental sex "as I can put it in a drunken hookup" and then a new beginning "of pure love between Asuna and Inoda", I agree.

But as I wrote in the middle of the last post, everything in the game is already working for Inoda. And that help is not enough.

There is no NTR in this game anymore, it's becoming a love story with elements of cheating.

And it's kind of a weird love story.
Yeah, 'accident' is maybe a bit unfitting, more of a mistake giving in and having sex with Inoda. But then again, wasn't it the "administrator's" doing? :unsure:

4-kun

Formerly '4ung-4ang'
Oct 14, 2018
LMAO, this would officially become my favorite H-game if that happened XD

Pfft, okay, fair enough, I hadn't considered that but she very likely HAS been taking pills to not get knocked up while Hebishima fucks her, but I can totally imagine her NOT doing so when she went to town with Kirito if she did indeed ride his dick while he was first unconscious and then in FOG :p
Pretty sure, nobody ever thinks about contraceptives for side characters. Normally, all the sidies get filled up on a daily basis without getting pregnant, it's always a safe day in NTR-Town :sneaky:

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
I had written an ending for this story many people gave me their hate and told me I had no heart, it is normal to write very good NTR stories you must forget about your feelings and heart.

Reactions: Adsnow

Saifu88

Oct 21, 2023
I'm all for a slow paced NTR story. But like many mentioned, this is turning into a love story. That being said, slow paced means building up the story slowly, not trickle down content between AsunaXInoda each month, and wonder off into making Suguha and Alice content.
I also like slow NTR, but I agree with many that the story turns into a story of love

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
Pretty sure, nobody ever thinks about contraceptives for side characters. Normally, all the sidies get filled up on a daily basis without getting pregnant, it's always a safe day in NTR-Town :sneaky:
it is always a constant that if the stalker YELLS GET PREGNANT then the girl will get pregnant xd reminds me of something I read in mushoku tensei I will put it as a spoiler.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

icyair

Feb 7, 2020
I also like slow NTR, but I agree with many that the story turns into a story of love
to me, there are two fundamental differences.

1. If the heroine becomes emotionally attached to the scumbag before the so-called corruption, she is happy to jump on his dick. And her so-called boyfriend becomes just a burden standing in the way. in general it has the right to exist but in those stories the guy and the girl are not in a relationship, she is a childhood friend, and he just loves her in secret. (but it's weak NTR)
2. this is standard corruption under any pretext, where there is no emotional connection, but only lust. here I do not need to explain, it is a standard for NTR.

And if we look at the latest update, there is an emphasis on the first option, especially all the events in the gym. and in this case, from the moment of emotional bonding she has lost all mental suffering, any worries, and her boyfriend just prevents her from being with her true love.
Or she's just a whore. But even a whore puts lust first. :sneaky:

4-kun

Formerly '4ung-4ang'
Oct 14, 2018
to me, there are two fundamental differences.

1. If the heroine becomes emotionally attached to the scumbag before the so-called corruption, she is happy to jump on his dick. And her so-called boyfriend becomes just a burden standing in the way. in general it has the right to exist but in those stories the guy and the girl are not in a relationship, she is a childhood friend, and he just loves her in secret. (but it's weak NTR)
2. this is standard corruption under any pretext, where there is no emotional connection, but only lust. here I do not need to explain, it is a standard for NTR.

And if we look at the latest update, there is an emphasis on the first option, especially all the events in the gym. and in this case, from the moment of emotional bonding she has lost all mental suffering, any worries, and her boyfriend just prevents her from being with her true love.
Or she's just a whore. But even a whore puts lust first. :sneaky:
Your first example isn't weak NTR per se; it's just that it's much harder to make that work as NTR. You need serious writing skills and an understanding how to depicture male AND female characters; otherwise, it's just melodrama.

Reactions: icyair

icyair

Feb 7, 2020
Your first example isn't weak NTR per se; it's just that it's much harder to make that work as NTR. You need serious writing skills and an understanding how to depicture male AND female characters; otherwise, it's just melodrama.
That's pretty much what I meant, the plots in ntr are usually always average.
But how can I tell that Fujino himself doesn't know how to get Asuna and Inoda together.

Inoda already has super invisibility, which is a parallel reality that sounds and stuff don't pass through.
So in the last update, he gives Kirito an ability that reduces vision. Why? How much more does he have to change everything and everyone for inoda to finally do something with asuna.

I still see the only way - to remake the whole update. expand the massage scene, the next night have liz intentionally teleport kirito to the dungeon separately from asuna and inoda, and the next day do another dungeon conquest with the three of them.

Since in the last update, in the massage scene nothing happens, while kirito alone beats monsters, asuna and inoda just hugging.

Shit in the last update I was at least able to jerk off to the battle with the tree, but here on what, on another handjob.:ROFLMAO:

P.S.
At this rate, for Inoda to do something to Asuna, Kirito would have to be paralyzed, Asuna would have to be drunk out of her mind, and Inoda would have to feed her so many aphrodisiacs that she would just fuck everything alive.

Or in the next update I'll have to jerk off to the most lewd thing in hentai and anime - hand-holding:rolleyes:

Last edited:

4-kun

Formerly '4ung-4ang'
Oct 14, 2018
That's pretty much what I meant, the plots in ntr are usually always average.
But how can I tell that Fujino himself doesn't know how to get Asuna and Inoda together.

Inoda already has super invisibility, which is a parallel reality that sounds and stuff don't pass through.
So in the last update, he gives Kirito an ability that reduces vision. Why? How much more does he have to change everything and everyone for inoda to finally do something with asuna.

I still see the only way - to remake the whole update. expand the massage scene, the next night have liz intentionally teleport kirito to the dungeon separately from asuna and inoda, and the next day do another dungeon conquest with the three of them.

Since in the last update, in the massage scene nothing happens, while kirito alone beats monsters, asuna and inoda just hugging.

Shit in the last update I was at least able to jerk off to the battle with the tree, but here on what, on another handjob.:ROFLMAO:
Yeah, I also had a feeling that there's too much build-up already. I'm not saying that build-up is bad, but he should probably keep something for later parts because right now everything looks extremely forced. By that logic, if all the build-up were applied right now, Asuna would instantly fall

icyair

Feb 7, 2020
Yeah, I also had a feeling that there's too much build-up already. I'm not saying that build-up is bad, but he should probably keep something for later parts because right now everything looks extremely forced. By that logic, if all the build-up were applied right now, Asuna would instantly fall
Don't worry buddy, I think we'll be jerking off to hand holding in the next update. :ROFLMAO:

• Hey there

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Where is it confirmed it was the administrator's doing?
It was never confirmed Administrator helped with the Lustful Night but considering she more or less confirmed she made the drug that caused Kirito to rape Asuna and gave Inoda massage knowledge, people will pretty much assumed every Inoda good fortune is Administrator's interference. That is the danger of introducing a literal Deus ex Machina. Now we doubt everything that happens is Administrator's doing.

Reactions: pnkrel and Entoma01

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
It was never confirmed Administrator helped with the Lustful Night but considering she more or less confirmed she made the drug that caused Kirito to rape Asuna and gave Inoda massage knowledge, people will pretty much assumed every Inoda good fortune is Administrator's interference. That is the danger of introducing a literal Deus ex Machina. Now we doubt everything that happens is Administrator's doing.
Feels like a leap in logic at the moment, but I see I guess?

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes