4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

saitamaTM

May 4, 2020
forget it, part two is a love story between inoda and asuna's mother. Well, only one scene, the battle with the tree in the previous update, is worth something. Other than that every update goes about inoda and asuna's mother, kirito is physically painful to play in the last update. Asuna is now an innocent maiden who can't decide what she wants and gives handjobs to kirito and inoda. Out of pity :ROFLMAO:
we need more sex in battle

4-kun

Formerly '4ung-4ang'
Oct 14, 2018
forget it, part two is a love story between inoda and asuna's mother. Well, only one scene, the battle with the tree in the previous update, is worth something. Other than that every update goes about inoda and asuna's mother, kirito is physically painful to play in the last update. Asuna is now an innocent maiden who can't decide what she wants and gives handjobs to kirito and inoda. Out of pity :ROFLMAO:
Asuna decides nothing, she isn't even a proper character in the common sense to begin with; she has no goal, motivation, or developement. She is just there to reflect the actions of others. :D

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
You know at the end of the day we are still going come back to see the ending because sex scene are hot and erotic we want to see inoda bang Asuna and maybe Liz why because that tiny dark resides in are heart i like this game my only beef I hate hebishima
Well, we may have gotten an even more original way of getting rid of Hebishima after this last update, so maybe that last bit of hate from you (and me) will pay off XD

I really liked part one, but these comments really make me uneasy about whats to come. I hope Cuckito isnt made to be too much of a loser or be disrepected too much for no reason, or that Asuna suddenly starts turning on him for the smallest things. I hate that kind of thing in these games. For me, at that point sex scenes turn from naughty to simply plainfull.
Ironically, that description of Kirito is usually how Fujino went with the main girls and the MCs on his Fate games before (They fell almost instantly to the NTR guy and over time they acted more and more 'subtly negatively towards their previous love interest until they were outright not insulting them to their faces to keep the façade, poorly at that), and this SAO one was the first time he tried going a different way actually XD

Asuna decides nothing, she isn't even a proper character in the common sense to begin with; she has no goal, motivation, or developement. She is just there to reflect the actions of others. :D
An accurate description tbh, hell, most of the characters were like this during Part 1 and a good chunk of Part 2, as a direct result of the NTR world and NTR Tropes being applied over their personalities. Ironically, Liz was the first one to leave that mold by trying her 'manipulations', but the moment Inoda turns the tables on her she will end up the same way. And Suguha was like that too until her unexpected change in this update :O

icyair

Feb 7, 2020
Maybe I don't understand something and the plot is really just great and super cool. but neither on patreon nor on ci-en or anywhere else, the adepts of slow development didn't explain what is developing there. They talks about some kind of trust, but I can't understand it.
Asuna's doing handjobs out of pity. But then Inoda earns trust, starts hitting on Asuna, she pushes him away again and trust is lost. And so it goes on and on.
If she doesn't push him away, she's just a handjobs whore who thinks she's an innocent virgin.
I don't understand what kind of development is going on between Asuna and Inoda, if someone could explain it, maybe my ass would burn less.

4-kun

Formerly '4ung-4ang'
Oct 14, 2018
Maybe I don't understand something and the plot is really just great and super cool. but neither on patreon nor on ci-en or anywhere else, the adepts of slow development didn't explain what is developing there. They talks about some kind of trust, but I can't understand it.
Asuna's doing handjobs out of pity. But then Inoda earns trust, starts hitting on Asuna, she pushes him away again and trust is lost. And so it goes on and on.
If she doesn't push him away, she's just a handjobs whore who thinks she's an innocent virgin.
I don't understand what kind of development is going on between Asuna and Inoda, if someone could explain it, maybe my ass would burn less.
It's hard to explain because of how torn and inconsistent the story and characters are. While there are good twists and setups, they don't work particularly well when put together on a larger scale.

Now, on your question:
The trust arc, to my understanding, is as simple as Asuna being upset for that night. Inoda couldn't figure out how to get close to her again, but with the help of Kirito in the first place and Liz secondarily, he wins her trust back by being a nice guy. Earning her trust means, that he can start to corrupt her once again.
But honestly, it's better not to dive too deep into this, because then it all falls apart. :D

Last edited:

icyair

Feb 7, 2020
Now, on your question:
The trust arc, to my understanding, is as simple as Asuna being upset for that night. Inoda couldn't figure out how to get close to her again, but with the help of Kirito in the first place and Liz secondarily, he wins her trust back by being a nice guy. But honestly, it's better not to dive too deep into this, because then it all falls apart. :D
after the first part, Inoda has so much material to blackmail Asuna that she should have just fucked Inoda to death, but everyone just pretended it never happened.:D

as22

Oct 1, 2018
Not gonna lie, it's not looking good for Kirito by any means :D but he probably won't know anything until the end.
Theoretically, there is a very slight possibility that Sugu picks him up."
I'm more interested in who Kirito will end up with in the end than the NTR to be honest. That's why the game is best played as a mystery NTR. Keeps the stakes high. If you view all the scenes every time they occur in the story, it ruins the suspense and plotting. Since the story is pretty banal and all plot threads are stolen from other games anyway.

There was a scene with shino and kirito at the end of this update. A character that has had hardly any interaction with kirito thus far. Maybe liz is a red herring and shino is the true route? Although hebishima could end up with a threesome with sugu and shino and inoda could end up likewise with lis and asuna.

Maybe Kirito gets nothing in the end. Brutal

Reactions: bucefala

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
I'm more interested in who Kirito will end up with in the end than the NTR to be honest. That's why the game is best played as a mystery NTR. Keeps the stakes high. If you view all the scenes every time they occur in the story, it ruins the suspense and plotting. Since the story is pretty banal and all plot threads are stolen from other games anyway.

There was a scene with shino and kirito at the end of this update. A character that has had hardly any interaction with kirito thus far. Maybe liz is a red herring and shino is the true route? Although hebishima could end up with a threesome with sugu and shino and inoda could end up likewise with lis and asuna.

From the very beginning things have been set up for Kirito end up with a terrible 'bad end', either all alone and none the wiser or becoming someone who enjoys being cucked, from what the creator said.

The Shino/Sinon bit is clearly just there to create more of a 'NTR' feeling, before now this Sinon had practically nothing in common with the original one beyond their looks and MAYBE the backstory, but Hebishima seems to have fucked all trauma out of her, so Fujino probably wanted to create SOME link between her and Kirito to later make her being fucked by someone else feel 'more NTR' most likely (Hence why he finds her just as she's thinking she should maybe try and 'see other guys to get Sempai jealous', coincidentally).

Thing is, before this update it was very clear either Hebishima was gonna end up fucking Suguha and Sinon together eventually, or if he was removed they would both probably end up being fucked by Inoda, that was the only real outcome that could happen. HOWEVER, out of nowhere we got Suguha going a bit crazy this update and even slightly Yandere, giving not only a handjob but hinted to have done MORE while offscreen to Kazuto, TWICE even. And after that we see her in FoG apparently having openly screwed Hebishima over and then argued with him with no showing (At least as far as the update went) of they 'making up' by him fucking her, which is why suddenly Suguha maybe being the one to 'remove' Hebishima if that indeed does happen (As nothing is certain yet) is a possibility now.

Granted, this is still meant to be a NTR game so the odds of things just going wrong for Kirito will never vanish even with this change, tbh, there is just not gonna be a "happy" ending for him at all, as Asuna is the only one he cares for and she IS gonna be stolen away regardless. Hell, Suguha going Yandere on his ass may end up terribly in the way that she fucks him whenever she wants while he cries for Asuna, but I guess it would technically be a 'happy end' for Suguha (LMAO), and I would honestly don't mind it 'cause it would feel like a refreshing change from all the cliche NTR Tropes XP

Reactions: 4-kun

4-kun

Formerly '4ung-4ang'
Oct 14, 2018

I wouldn't bet on Kirito getting something in the end; there are possibilities for at least an consolation prize since the last update with Sugu, however. ^^
As for Hebishima, well, sure, you can still go with the generic scumbag gets the other girls troupe, but that seems unlikely now.

Inoda will end up with Isuna, mom, and Liz; that's for sure unless Fujino changes his mind on his roadmap :)

I don't know if there are finished games by Fujino. I've only played the two unfinished ones, so I don't know how he likes to treat the main character in the end. The games were also very different from that one.

4-kun

Formerly '4ung-4ang'
Oct 14, 2018
From the very beginning things have been set up for Kirito end up with a terrible 'bad end', either all alone and none the wiser or becoming someone who enjoys being cucked, from what the creator said.

The Shino/Sinon bit is clearly just there to create more of a 'NTR' feeling, before now this Sinon had practically nothing in common with the original one beyond their looks and MAYBE the backstory, but Hebishima seems to have fucked all trauma out of her, so Fujino probably wanted to create SOME link between her and Kirito to later make her being fucked by someone else feel 'more NTR' most likely (Hence why he finds her just as she's thinking she should maybe try and 'see other guys to get Sempai jealous', coincidentally).

Thing is, before this update it was very clear either Hebishima was gonna end up fucking Suguha and Sinon together eventually, or if he was removed they would both probably end up being fucked by Inoda, that was the only real outcome that could happen. HOWEVER, out of nowhere we got Suguha going a bit crazy this update and even slightly Yandere, giving not only a handjob but hinted to have done MORE while offscreen to Kazuto, TWICE even. And after that we see her in FoG apparently having openly screwed Hebishima over and then argued with him with no showing (At least as far as the update went) of they 'making up' by him fucking her, which is why suddenly Suguha maybe being the one to 'remove' Hebishima if that indeed does happen (As nothing is certain yet) is a possibility now.

Granted, this is still meant to be a NTR game so the odds of things just going wrong for Kirito will never vanish even with this change, tbh, there is just not gonna be a "happy" ending for him at all, as Asuna is the only one he cares for and she IS gonna be stolen away regardless. Hell, Suguha going Yandere on his ass may end up terribly in the way that she fucks him whenever she wants while he cries for Asuna, but I guess it would technically be a 'happy end' for Suguha (LMAO), and I would honestly don't mind it 'cause it would feel like a refreshing change from all the cliche NTR Tropes XP
So, how about Sugu being already pregnant? That came to my mind yesterday. :ROFLMAO::p

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
why is it that in the chinese community there is so much brutality and hatred and even they are the ones who sponsor fujino sensei. I tried to cool down the situation and they came at me and even told me that they were going to hit me haahah, possibly with a blow or a sigh I knocked them out. there are a lot of people who didn't understand the word accident and reset as I explain the plot between sao 1 and 2 the night was an accident, now it's like a new beginning with implications of that day, except asuna who tries to get away from INODA and can't and it's noticeable how gradually her thinking about inoda is getting better. I have an idea of how it will continue as long as fujino continues with what he planned to do and does not allow himself to be poisoned by idiots who, because they sponsor him, come to impose their ideas on him, well, that is my point of view.
ezgif.com-speed.gif

qwer12341567

Aug 16, 2017
why is it that in the chinese community there is so much brutality and hatred and even they are the ones who sponsor fujino sensei. I tried to cool down the situation and they came at me and even told me that they were going to hit me haahah, possibly with a blow or a sigh I knocked them out. there are a lot of people who didn't understand the word accident and reset as I explain the plot between sao 1 and 2 the night was an accident, now it's like a new beginning with implications of that day, except asuna who tries to get away from INODA and can't and it's noticeable how gradually her thinking about inoda is getting better. I have an idea of how it will continue as long as fujino continues with what he planned to do and does not allow himself to be poisoned by idiots who, because they sponsor him, come to impose their ideas on him, well, that is my point of view.
View attachment 3319826
Any link to the chinese community?
I would like to know what they say

4-kun

Formerly '4ung-4ang'
Oct 14, 2018
View attachment 3319826
Could it be cultural differences? I don't know, maybe they have a certain understanding of NTR, and part 2 went way off from that.

as22

Oct 1, 2018

Perhaps if the writer is skilled enough we get a "shino using kirito for her own schemes" plot line. This gives shino more screen time to amplify this NTR thread. There's got to be some shino fans here...... right?

The creator also had a chance to add in some more cuck themes with the libido pills. Which was a bit of a miss. He could have had Kirito take the pills, which then led him to rape Asuna. After which Asuna or even Sugu depending on how you want to write the plot suggests a chastity cage while he was taking the medication to prevent this from happening etc etc.

Maybe Sugu or even Lis somehow gets Kirito in a chastity cage and he has to hide it from Asuna, which leads to him declining sex with Asuna.

Nobody cares. This isn't the chinese community. Go back.

Saifu88

Oct 21, 2023
There's nothing we can do about it
This is the current situation because of the values the China government gives to people’s education.
But it does not represent all China people. Some people know it clearly and some people do not.
I hope the author can continue to create and not stop the game because of them.
the author needs money without sponsors, he will simply lose interest in creating the game

bucefala

Sep 1, 2020
Perhaps if the writer is skilled enough we get a "shino using kirito for her own schemes" plot line. This gives shino more screen time to amplify this NTR thread. There's got to be some shino fans here...... right?

The creator also had a chance to add in some more cuck themes with the libido pills. Which was a bit of a miss. He could have had Kirito take the pills, which then led him to rape Asuna. After which Asuna or even Sugu depending on how you want to write the plot suggests a chastity cage while he was taking the medication to prevent this from happening etc etc.

Maybe Sugu or even Lis somehow gets Kirito in a chastity cage and he has to hide it from Asuna, which leads to him declining sex with Asuna.

Nobody cares. This isn't the chinese community. Go back.
that is hot

Reactions: as22

PR Mitter

Jul 6, 2021
Could anyone please tell me how far the NTR goes ? Is it avoidable by making choices or it's forced onto the player?

icyair

Feb 7, 2020
You can blame me and everything, but I think the Chinese are right. The only thing they're wrong about is that they cross the line and become too toxic.

I don't know how much Fujino listened to the audience or how many of his ideas he implemented.
But the game and the story are being destroyed.

Look at the game with the current update. Everyone's already helping Inoda. God himself is helping Inoda. Already Kirito is degenerating himself to help Inoda. I think a little more and the president of FOG will come out and help Inoda, Biden will fly in and help Inoda. Asuna will soon say, "Fuck me already, why don't you fuck me?"
Inoda's cock is already forged as the perfect pleasure for Asuna, and Kirito, even with his enlarged cock, can't come close to this sex god.
But all that help isn't enough to get into Asuna's underpants.
You know why?
You know why everyone in this game helps Inoda?

Because Fujino built the plot so Inoda can't fuck Asuna.
He just can't, all the plot paths can't come together at this point.
If he fucks her and keeps on fucking her, that would be considered a instant fall. But Asuna is a tough girl, it won't work that way with her. And I don't think Fujino knows how to get Inoda to finally just fuck Asuna so that the pleasure will shut out the voice of reason.

So we only see flashbacks, dreams, and like the battle with the tree - someone was under some kind of magic and couldn't control himself.
What's NTR if Inoda was hitting on Asuna and she's like "he was under magic and couldn't control himself, I forgive him and he's so poor and miserable I'll jerk him off."

Sorry of course, I don't want to offend anyone and I respect all points of view.
But after the first part, the second part is 4 months and 17 hours ( gameplay) of disappointment.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
So, how about Sugu being already pregnant? That came to my mind yesterday. :ROFLMAO::p
LOL, I see we were both thinking about that doujin, but somehow I doubt it would happen, however I would applaud Fujino for going so out of the way from NTR tropes by doing something like that, it would be hilarious if after all the times Hebishima has fucked her without protection it's the time she rapes Kirito while sleep that she actually gets knocked up XD

Could anyone please tell me how far the NTR goes ? Is it avoidable by making choices or it's forced onto the player?
NTR is part of the plot, there is no avoiding it at all :O

• Love
Reactions: 4-kun
4.20 star(s) 83 Votes