4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

13Gatsu777

Nov 6, 2019
Sorry for posting again but i would really like an answer even if it's no, is there any way to change the name of Inoda or is that impossible ?
No you can't unless you rewrite every script of the game
--
For the Saikey version of part 1 they did rewrite the name of Kirito/Asuna/Suguha since they wanted to remove SAO reference but Inoda is not in SAO so they left him with his name unlike Kirito/Asuna/Suguha who are re-written with a code so you can change the name as you wish.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lambda777777

Hentai7891

Aug 15, 2021
first game feel more a live compare sec part. free explorer the world a lot side stuff happen and more scene happening. too much dialogue on these update, actually the last update also a lot dialogue(he said he will improve it???) for the time update with scene too long

skizzat93

Apr 14, 2018
first game feel more a live compare sec part. free explorer the world a lot side stuff happen and more scene happening. too much dialogue on these update, actually the last update also a lot dialogue(he said he will improve it???) for the time update with scene too long
the first part is finishes so the maps have more events, he'll add more in part 2 with time, with improve the dialogues I think he means denser dialogues, say more with less words

Reactions: pnkrel

saitamaTM

May 4, 2020
Because in game, we are mostly following kirito pov. That's basically how mystery NTR works where audience knows, but MC doesn't.
it so long now me not remember but in part 1 we not need unlock recollection to see asuna pov right ??

Meepopx

Sep 30, 2019
Just got done with part 1 and was wondering what all the fuss was about with part 2 and I can see where the complaints are coming from. There is way too much text and a lot of it feels like padding, it also doesn't help that there isn't a fast forward function that is usually present in these type of games. Not only that the relationship between Asuna and the Fatguy got reset, it is like most of what happened in part 1 besides the final act didn't matter at all. Asuna was super horny in part 1 but suddeny in part 2 she is acting all prude and shit makes no sense.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Just got done with part 1 and was wondering what all the fuss was about with part 2 and I can see where the complaints are coming from. There is way too much text and a lot of it feels like padding, it also doesn't help that there isn't a fast forward function that is usually present in these type of games. Not only that the relationship between Asuna and the Fatguy got reset, it is like most of what happened in part 1 besides the final act didn't matter at all. Asuna was super horny in part 1 but suddeny in part 2 she is acting all prude and shit makes no sense.
I think the idea was that Inoda moved too fast and Asuna felt super guilty and while still horny is suppressing it to try and be faithful to kirito. But I get being annoyed at that soft reset.

As for the fast forward, it is the "w" key. So I get that being weird as well.

Right after part1 he had to flee from his home country. Then he spent several updates redoing the rainy night because people were never happy with it. Plus all the map reworks. We are still very early on in part2, so if you're not wanting to deal with all that just wait several months before comin back.

Part1 was less known during its development so he wasnt trying to please anyone but himself. Paart2 he has been getting a lot of pressure, especially from Chinese fans, they are super brutal. Hopefully he just gets back to doing the game the way he wants, since it makes for a better game imo.

Reactions: bucefala and pnkrel

Lezardvy

Sep 7, 2023
I know this has been asked before, but can't find the posts about it.

I tried using joiplay but I get this error. Can someone help me?

1706864562819.png

Meepopx

Sep 30, 2019
I think the idea was that Inoda moved too fast and Asuna felt super guilty and while still horny is suppressing it to try and be faithful to kirito. But I get being annoyed at that soft reset.

As for the fast forward, it is the "w" key. So I get that being weird as well.

Right after part1 he had to flee from his home country. Then he spent several updates redoing the rainy night because people were never happy with it. Plus all the map reworks. We are still very early on in part2, so if you're not wanting to deal with all that just wait several months before comin back.

Part1 was less known during its development so he wasnt trying to please anyone but himself. Paart2 he has been getting a lot of pressure, especially from Chinese fans, they are super brutal. Hopefully he just gets back to doing the game the way he wants, since it makes for a better game imo.
What happened that needed him to flee his country?

Reactions: InstaPrincess

Sarolt

Jul 14, 2022
Because in game, we are mostly following kirito pov. That's basically how mystery NTR works where audience knows, but MC doesn't.
Can you share a save file with the recolection room containing the scene ?
Tried to search for it in the game and later in the rocolection room and cannot find it anywhere/

Thanks !

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes