4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

ciccio76

Feb 15, 2022
my only fear is that all the insults and criticism will lead Fujino to finish the game in a hurry like he did with his other games, or abandon it permanently. I understand the disappointment of many, I myself was partly not satisfied with expectations, but let's let him work in peace, too much criticism would lead to worse results. With this latest update, it has opened several paths for future updates but many fans fail to understand this, wanting everything immediately is not the correct choice

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
I really really hope they stay an official couple to the public with a family and everything - the babies are just not his. Meanwhile she doesn't care at all about him, and wants to spend as much time as possible with Inoda. But it will be interesting how Fujino wants this to develop, most important thing personally is, that Kirito never finds out.
Yeah, I think, with pragnancy it's obvious, that Kirito would know, thats not his at some point, because that means, that Asuna has 100% fallen for Inoda, so why should she care about Kirito knowing or not, unless her madona complex then applyes on Kirito, which would be ironic :)

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
My bet on in FOG BJ, while Kirito uses his new power to fully disable his senses (how practical) :ROFLMAO:

And then, there will be complaints about how could she do this in front of him; that is way too quick corruption :p
Pretty sure it just reduces his hearing (To an unrealistically useless degree if it was actually an in-game skill for a real game world but perfect for NTR Cliches to happen, most likely XD), but yeah, it's basically guaranteed that will happen, that skill was obtained this update for a reason after all :3

satoraiden

Nov 7, 2022
My bet on in FOG BJ, while Kirito uses his new power to fully disable his senses (how practical) :ROFLMAO:

And then, there will be complaints about how could she do this in front of him; that is way too quick corruption :p
You look around at people's opinions. We see:
- Portioned content, but looking back, after 4 months we see wasted 17 hours of gameplay in which several times repeated dialog and the same motives.
- There are so many secondary stories that the main story just fades and gets lost on their background.
- Inoda is no longer an independent character, so much so that he is used as a puppet by everyone from Asuna's friend to God.
- There is virtually no content related to direct NTR in the world. Only in the dream world.
- And of the content in the NTR game we have 1 harassment scene during the fight with a tree, 1 Hjob scene because the heroine was told a dirty joke and had her leg massaged, cool…

We don't mind the slower pace of the story, after all we need to make a new foundation for the characters after the events of the first part. We don't want to press 1 button and get Ero. We want the balance of the story. Let me remind you that the first part lasted only 7~8 hours, which in such a short time managed to tell a lot of events both major and minor. Where the hero could find scenes with Ero in the world acting as extra content. Where the heroes developed in FOG and inoda really was sly and pressed for pity, but not in this installment.

I understand that Fujino wants to make a large-scale game, but in my personal opinion, he went the wrong way. We're already a quarter of the way through the game, almost 20 hours have been spent, which is literally 2.5 times more compared to the last part, and Asuna has only FORGIVEN Inoda for that night. Inoda has ceased to be cunning, he is exclusively kicked in order for him to do some action in the direction of Asuna, while not being able to do anything, even God helped him so that he could give a banal massage. And Kirito simply disappeared from this triangle, in the first part he was constantly distracted from Asuna, which Inoda took advantage of and spent time with her, Inoda literally forced her to come to his house almost every evening, having come up with a good excuse for this. In the first part, Kirito was not with her because he was constantly asked to help people, work, etc., and in the second part, he is not with her because Asuna's mother said so...
As a result, we get neither fish nor meat. We spend ~20 hours of our lives reading a novel, with a lot of dialogue, seeing a lot of additional content that literally breaks in in the middle of the main story, and then at the end of the day we go into the dream world to simply get the main ero content and events important to the plot. Personally, in my opinion, this is not normal, just like in an NTR game to make more vanilla content in the main story, I already know that they are in a romantic relationship, I don’t have to remind you how much they love each other several times, especially when delaying the approach of NTR events. I want a balance of stories, but so far I only get graphomania and micro scenes of Ero as a reward. Understanding the current path and pace of development, in the best case we will see the finale at the end of the year, and the game time will exceed 100+ hours.

Last edited:

totodie

Oct 6, 2018
Hi guys, i apologize if this was asked earlier but i could not find the answer. In the Part where Asuna gave a Hjbob to Kirito in the kitchen and later there is an option to use 20 Cockolding ponts, Is there any way to get to those points? I replayed the game just to check if that is possible but so far i was unseccesful. Does anyone knows if this is possible?

icyair

Feb 7, 2020
- Portioned content, but looking back, after 4 months we see wasted 17 hours of gameplay in which several times repeated dialog and the same motives.
- There are so many secondary stories that the main story just fades and gets lost on their background.
- Inoda is no longer an independent character, so much so that he is used as a puppet by everyone from Asuna's friend to God.
- There is virtually no content related to direct NTR in the world. Only in the dream world.
- And of the content in the NTR game we have 1 harassment scene during the fight with a tree, 1 Hjob scene because the heroine was told a dirty joke and had her leg massaged, cool…

We don't mind the slower pace of the story, after all we need to make a new foundation for the characters after the events of the first part. We don't want to press 1 button and get Ero. We want the balance of the story. Let me remind you that the first part lasted only 7~8 hours, which in such a short time managed to tell a lot of events both major and minor. Where the hero could find scenes with Ero in the world acting as extra content. Where the heroes developed in FOG and inoda really was sly and pressed for pity, but not in this installment.

I understand that Fujino wants to make a large-scale game, but in my personal opinion, he went the wrong way. We're already a quarter of the way through the game, almost 20 hours have been spent, which is literally 2.5 times more compared to the last part, and Asuna has only FORGIVEN Inoda for that night. Inoda has ceased to be cunning, he is exclusively kicked in order for him to do some action in the direction of Asuna, while not being able to do anything, even God helped him so that he could give a banal massage. And Kirito simply disappeared from this triangle, in the first part he was constantly distracted from Asuna, which Inoda took advantage of and spent time with her, Inoda literally forced her to come to his house almost every evening, having come up with a good excuse for this. In the first part, Kirito was not with her because he was constantly asked to help people, work, etc., and in the second part, he is not with her because Asuna's mother said so...
As a result, we get neither fish nor meat. We spend ~20 hours of our lives reading a novel, with a lot of dialogue, seeing a lot of additional content that literally breaks in in the middle of the main story, and then at the end of the day we go into the dream world to simply get the main ero content and events important to the plot. Personally, in my opinion, this is not normal, just like in an NTR game to make more vanilla content in the main story, I already know that they are in a romantic relationship, I don’t have to remind you how much they love each other several times, especially when delaying the approach of NTR events. I want a balance of stories, but so far I only get graphomania and micro scenes of Ero as a reward. Understanding the current path and pace of development, in the best case we will see the finale at the end of the year, and the game time will exceed 100+ hours.
I agree with everything this person wrote, the comments on patreon and ci-en also reflect this position, the length of the game is already equal to AAA games, yeah Resident Evil 2 took me less time than this game, how long will the story develop until something will start to happen and not another flashback or a dream

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
This update had Inoda trying to gain Asuna trust again i like but remember this help coming from liz in dark twisted way she try to become his wingman so she make Asuna his while she trying to get Kirito but that plan will backfire on her the will probably intense scenes between Inoda and Asuna that will escalate because of him or liz help but at the same liz and inoda will have there own intense moments but remember liz is trying to get kirito

Last edited:
Reactions: pnkrel

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018

I understand that people are upset about the game's length. If you take a step back and consider that we are 2/3 into the game as a whole, but there is still so much content to come. It's objectively questionable how it's going to be squeezed into the last 1/3. Will it still look authentic, or will it feel extremely rushed, making the entire buildup a waste? I mean if all that build up plays out, the fall of Asuna will be pretty darn quick.

Or could there be yet not revealed plans for a 3rd part? :p

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
I understand that people are upset about the game's length. If you take a step back and consider that we are 2/3 into the game as a whole, but there is still so much content to come. It's objectively questionable how it's going to be squeezed into the last 1/3. Will it still look authentic, or will it feel extremely rushed, making the entire buildup a waste? I mean if all that build up plays out, the fall of Asuna will be pretty darn quick.

Will there be a part 3?

pnkrel

Dec 9, 2020

Has fujino said anything about length of the game?

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
No, I'm just counting roughly. The first part is 50%, and with part 2, which is finished up to 1/4, the overall completion of the entire game is approximately 2/3.

PS: I know, part 2 is on bigger scale

Reactions: pnkrel

icyair

Feb 7, 2020
This update had Inoda trying to gain Asuna trust again i like but remember this help coming from liz in dark twisted way she try to become his wingman so she make Asuna his while she trying to get Kirito but that plan will backfire on her the will probably intense scenes between Inoda and Asuna that will escalate because of him or liz help but at the same liz and inoda will have there own intense moments but remember liz is trying to get kirito
no offensive friend, but reading such comments I realize that fujino has gone in a completely different direction with his game.
Let's take different ntr games like Nebel Geisterjager, Battle Armor Sorgante, NTR Z, NTR Knight, Engraved Pleasure.
These are just the ones I can remember right now. What's the trust between the antagonist and the heroine? Trust in what? Where's the NTR in that trust? what this trust is, how it will help with seduction and corruption. Trust doesn't cancel out Asuna and Kirito's love, so why should she trust Inoda to have sex with him?

These and other games play on the desire of the body, on sexual pleasure. Like the whole NTR genre in general. And the NTR genre works with big assumptions, because in reality it doesn't happen like that.

From the latest update I have a hard time seeing how Fujino will climb out on the NTR path, things have gotten too confusing and massive.

The battle with the tree and the massage was supposed to be the turning point where Inoda would focus on Asuna's carnal desires, but instead we have almost best friends.
How to make an NTR out of this I have no idea, the next update will either fix this situation or make things worse.

The most logical way I can see is to remake this update and make the massage the starting point to put more pressure on Asuna's sexual desires

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
While Fujino has never said how long the game will be you can search for the datamined Perks list someone posted here. I would not though. It heavily spoils what Asuna's progression will be and what Inoda's endgame is. This shows Fujino does have a roadmap and ending in mind when he started making Part 2. How long it will take to reach that ending will depend on his supporters' reactions and behavior, Fujino's own willpower with dealing with negative reactions, how much scenes he want to put into the game, how much action the side characters will get, and many more variables.

Hopefully it would not split into Part 3 but it is possible.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
no offensive friend, but reading such comments I realize that fujino has gone in a completely different direction with his game.
Let's take different ntr games like Nebel Geisterjager, Battle Armor Sorgante, NTR Z, NTR Knight, Engraved Pleasure.
These are just the ones I can remember right now. What's the trust between the antagonist and the heroine? Trust in what? Where's the NTR in that trust? what this trust is, how it will help with seduction and corruption. Trust doesn't cancel out Asuna and Kirito's love, so why should she trust Inoda to have sex with him?

These and other games play on the desire of the body, on sexual pleasure. Like the whole NTR genre in general. And the NTR genre works with big assumptions, because in reality it doesn't happen like that.

From the latest update I have a hard time seeing how Fujino will climb out on the NTR path, things have gotten too confusing and massive.

The battle with the tree and the massage was supposed to be the turning point where Inoda would focus on Asuna's carnal desires, but instead we have almost best friends.
How to make an NTR out of this I have no idea, the next update will either fix this situation or make things worse.

The most logical way I can see is to remake this update and make the massage the starting point to put more pressure on Asuna's sexual desires
I believe Fujino is trying to correct course back to the original game's intent. When I played Part 1, my thoughts on Inoda was he was trying to get Asuna not as a conquest but as a genuine girlfriend. He tried to spend time with her to get her to like him more than Kirito. But that did not work and at the end of Part 1 he all in to try to get her to love with his superior sex skills. But that did not work.

Now in beginning of Part 2, he was changed to become more a scumbag trying to get Asuna because he feels he deserves her. Also blackmailing Kyouko as a side bitch and way to get to Asuna. Overall Part 2 is making him more like Hebishima. Now Fujino is trying to correct his actions so it is less scummy. Maybe I overthinking it but the dev does want people not to see Inoda as a generic NTRman who can only get Asuna because of his big dick but because he is a better ideal match for her.

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018

Also, no offense, but that's not all NTR is about. There are NTR games of much darker nature like 'Dark Hero Party,' and also some with exceptional storytelling like 'Hero Party Must Fall.' There is nothing wrong with trying to be unique.

But I think the main problem here is the significant change between part 1 and part 2. The first one was more of a 'classical' NTR, akin to your examples. The second part is, well, I don't know... different in many ways?

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
I think the problem is not Fujino but the people, he has stopped making the game the way he wants to try to please everyone and making his game into something meaningless that does not know where it is going in the end he has added so many stupid things In the end he has lost the meaning of the story, I think he should ignore everyone and focus on making the game however he wants and if you don't like it, then that's what it is, you can't make everyone happy. He should literally ignore everyone and make his game in peace without dates, without pressure and without anyone demanding anything from him and maybe after that we will have a game that is as good or better than the previous ones

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes