4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

xJuma

Dec 15, 2020
Guys take a look at the stat board at the end - Kirito is not 999 anymore.
The fall begins. And with Asuna being pretty open about the handjob to Inoda (imo, there was not so much resilience this time) the content is only going to get spicier and spicier

• Red Heart
Reactions: Tthvgfg and pnkrel

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
Let's hope he can still make it work after all, even being not a fan of NTR he always amazes me with the amount of effort and dedication he has put actually writing this game, I'm one of the few who actually liked the surprising amount of dedication he put writing the text-heavy plot of this latest update, not only the Suguha bit but also the twisted parody of the Canon argument between Asuna and her mom XP
I especially liked the part with Sugu, and I don't doubt Fujino is putting much effort to make things work. However, there were also some serious changes that seem just off to me, like magic medicine in real life or the rape. It's strange that Asuna doesn't seem to have an issue with being raped at all, whether it's Inoda or Kirito... Also, the statement from Fujino that it was never intended to portray Inoda as a scumbag – like, what? That's some weird stuff going on, in my opinion :D But overall, this update was surprising, yet strange :)"

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

Kazuto123

Jun 5, 2023
I mean, putting aside Fujino's game (which I actually have no complains about at all, not sure why are there so much hate), Kirito and Asuna didn't have much personality even in the original LN/Anime either to be honest :ROFLMAO:
Are you reading LN? In the LN Kirito and Asuna are well shown developing personalities and their histories. Kirito distanced himself from people and his family when he learned at the age of 10 that Suguha was his adoptive parents and that they were also his uncle and aunt. Kirito is traumatized by the death game prison because he killed people in the game and saw death. Asuna comes from a wealthy family, Asuna must obey her parents and cannot dissuade her parents, especially her mother. Which parents will choose her husband, e.g. the father chose Sugou for her daughter. The mother wanted to transfer her daughter to another school and at first forbade Asuna from meeting Kirito because he comes from a middle-class society.
At the end of the Mother's Rosiaro arc, Kyoko finally accepted Kirito, Asuna's boyfriend, and even in the Ordinal Scale movie, a scene at the end is shown. As Asuna and Kirito return home, Kirito greets Asuna's mother
I have 22 volumes of SAO and 3 volumes of SAO Progressive

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Guys take a look at the stat board at the end - Kirito is not 999 anymore.
The fall begins. And with Asuna being pretty open about the handjob to Inoda (imo, there was not so much resilience this time) the content is only going to get spicier and spicier
1 lost point. What is so interesting how that 1 point was lost. It was not from Kirito raping Asuna. It was from Kyouko making her relationship with Kirito so difficult. So nothing Kirito did but just being with him. A small but important downward step!

TommyTommy

May 5, 2020
Dude, it was clear since Part 1 that nobody is acting even remotely in character because they're all being reworked to fit into a NTR world ruled by NTR tropes (And that's before getting into the messed up timeline or Yui "existing" but never appearing XP). Of all the things to complain about, it's kinda very late to do so about the characters being as they are.
Comrade, there would be something to complain about. We don’t know what the author came up with there. Some images were at least partially successful. In some places even Asuna... but in general you can see how the characters are distorted and changed. Sometimes their words and actions do not even correspond to their current psychotypes.

Reactions: 4ung-4ang

Kazuto123

Jun 5, 2023
1 stracony punkt. Co jest takiego ciekawego, że ten 1 punkt został stracony. Nie było to spowodowane tym, że Kirito zgwałcił Asunę. To przez Kyouko jej związek z Kirito był tak trudny. Więc Kirito nie zrobił nic, tylko po prostu był z nim. Mały, ale ważny krok w dół!
[/CYTAT]
Exactly. What's important is that Asuna's relationship with Kirito is going down, and Asuna's relationship with Inoda is going up. In the next update, Asuna's relationship with Inoda will definitely go up, and Asuna's relationship with Kirito will continue to go down until it finally becomes 10/999

TommyTommy

May 5, 2020
some one comment: Do you think this is a dei NTR game? Wouldn't it be more appropriate to rename it Inoda's Love Adventure? Kirito should be confident that the other person will not leave him and be satisfied with himself.
You could also call it "Suguha's Sex Life"

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
Exactly. What's important is that Asuna's relationship with Kirito is going down, and Asuna's relationship with Inoda is going up. In the next update, Asuna's relationship with Inoda will definitely go up, and Asuna's relationship with Kirito will continue to go down until it finally becomes 10/999
That actually makes me think about how the cuck ending will be reflected. Will she be disgusted by Kirito liking it, or will she be in love with Kirito, but her body would belong to Inoda? Or maybe there will be an arrangement between Inoda and Kirito, allowing him to observe them... :unsure:

Reactions: bucefala

TommyTommy

May 5, 2020
I think it's a good idea for him to close the comments because most of the people he criticizes never support him and have always played for free. When something doesn't appeal to them, they'll criticize him.
The fact that the author screwed up was noticed by a lot of people. This is the reason for the war in the comments

Kazuto123

Jun 5, 2023
That actually makes me think about how the cuck ending will be reflected. Will she be disgusted by Kirito liking it, or will she be in love with Kirito, but her body would belong to Inoda? Or maybe there will be an arrangement between Inoda and Kirito, allowing him to observe them... :unsure:
It depends on the player, one player will choose netorase and the other player will choose ntr, i.e. Kirito will find out about Asuna's betrayal with Inoda and will be devastated. This is the player's choice, I choose ntr, so Kirito will find out about it and will be devastated, his Asuna is cheating on Kirito with Inoda

xJuma

Dec 15, 2020
1 lost point. What is so interesting how that 1 point was lost. It was not from Kirito raping Asuna. It was from Kyouko making her relationship with Kirito so difficult. So nothing Kirito did but just being with him. A small but important downward step!
Absolutely, which also means that he can't redeem himself, since he actually did nothing wrong, her environment just makes being with him harder.

We can also assume, that that 1 point is symbolic and in the next few updates the drop with be exponentially more. First he loses 10 points, then 20, then 40and so on.

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
It depends on the player, one player will choose netorase and the other player will choose ntr, i.e. Kirito will find out about Asuna's betrayal with Inoda and will be devastated. This is the player's choice, I choose ntr, so Kirito will find out about it and will be devastated, his Asuna is cheating on Kirito with Inoda
Didn't Fujino say that in the NTR ending, Kirito wouldn't figure out the cheating? So basically, Asuna just breaks up with him, for no apparent reason in his perspective.

I'm specifically referring to cuck; there are many ways you could go about it. That's what I was asking – what others think about how it will play out in the end.

icyair

Feb 7, 2020
The fact that the author screwed up was noticed by a lot of people. This is the reason for the war in the comments
Well the Chinese have had their asses on fire since the last update, and let's face it my ass is on fire too
It was too controversial an update, too far away from the first part and the development of NTR and on ci-en many people quite reasonably said that Inoda became a good guy and the game slipped into a weird love story.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Didn't Fujino say that in the NTR ending, Kirito wouldn't figure out the cheating? So basically, Asuna just breaks up with him, for no apparent reason in his perspective.

I'm specifically referring to cuck; there are many ways you could go about it. That's what I was asking – what others think about how it will play out in the end.
That ending only has Kirito not knowing about the cheating. Nothing about breaking up. Kirito can still think he is Asuna's boyfriend but she will go to her true boyfriend whenever Inoda wants. It is a game they are playing with Kirito. Kirito just does not know it.

I was wondering how Asuna will treat Kirito at the end too. We know either Kirito will know and like the cheating or be happy not know about it. But how will Asuna's think about Kirito? My suggestion is Kirito can give Asuna gifts to increase her affection. If her affection is high she will be happy to show off to Kirito and support him in battle. If not then she will be disgusted with Kirito and not support him. This might be a hard mechanic to implement so I don't have high hopes.

Reactions: xJuma

Anzai1337

Apr 30, 2022
for me everything is going well, Asuna and inoda had that amazing night of sex, Asuna fought with him and was trying to stay away from him, kirito advised inoda, and now his girlfriend is again with her eyes focused on that huge dick of inoda, I think that in the next update we will have great progress, in fog and in real life.

xJuma

Dec 15, 2020
That ending only has Kirito not knowing about the cheating. Nothing about breaking up. Kirito can still think he is Asuna's boyfriend but she will go to her true boyfriend whenever Inoda wants. It is a game they are playing with Kirito. Kirito just does not know it.

I was wondering how Asuna will treat Kirito at the end too. We know either Kirito will know and like the cheating or be happy not know about it. But how will Asuna's think about Kirito? My suggestion is Kirito can give Asuna gifts to increase her affection. If her affection is high she will be happy to show off to Kirito and support him in battle. If not then she will be disgusted with Kirito and not support him. This might be a hard mechanic to implement so I don't have high hopes.
I really really hope they stay an official couple to the public with a family and everything - the babies are just not his. Meanwhile she doesn't care at all about him, and wants to spend as much time as possible with Inoda. But it will be interesting how Fujino wants this to develop, most important thing personally is, that Kirito never finds out.

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes