4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

saitamaTM

May 4, 2020

I'm sorry I have to disable the comment since there still are many friends attacking and insulting each other. If you have something to tell me, please message me. Next update I will try to make contents most people would like to see.
由於發現評論裏還是有很多朋友互相攻擊的情況,還是決定暫時關閉評論,非常抱歉,如果有要反饋和指出的內容,可以通過私信。我會嘗試在即將到來的下壹次更新中加入目前了解到的大家想看到的內容,總結來說,是對之前的粉絲投票選擇的希望慢熱的理解不夠到位,以及個人開發的速度有限,導致了大家的體感不如預期,這裏,再次向各位道歉.

Great! Fans of his who should be supportive and at most give constructive criticism are so busy attacking each other Fuijino is forced to play guard and shield each other. Do they honestly think they are helping Fuijino?

Kinda interesting it is only on Ci-en not Patreon. Is it mostly his foreign supporters doing this or can Patreon not disable comments?
me not think they people support him

pnkrel

Dec 9, 2020
I'm not an expert, but wouldn't that just be considered cheating if Asuna simply falls in love with Inoda, because he's a good guy now, not NTR anymore?
NTR simply means she cheats on her partner. Doesn't matter if she falls for him or whatnot. Just non- consensual isn't only the one way. Falling for dick or person doesn't matter. Main point is she's having affair behind back.

Reactions: NickFn092

pnkrel

Dec 9, 2020
I disagree on Inoda in part 1; I actually consider him the most interesting and well-developing character there. In my understanding, he played his role as the pitiful guy to gain benefits out of it. As soon as he broke the ice, he started pushing Asuna step by step with cunningness and setups, eventually striking in the stormy night.
That's what I am saying too. 1st part did that. It won't work if fujino did that again. So, he's basically setting up the plot to reach that stage where Asuna will start to feel pity and desires for him again. N that's why all the time he's taking to reach action is pretty great because it isn't rush.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
I disagree on Inoda in part 1; I actually consider him the most interesting and well-developing character there. In my understanding, he played his role as the pitiful guy to gain benefits out of it. As soon as he broke the ice, he started pushing Asuna step by step with cunningness and setups, eventually striking in the stormy night.
I mean, to be fair, Inoda IS still a piece of shit, not only by his actions but under the surface, we get several scenes of him insulting Liz and wishing horrible death on Kirito within his mind, even more so in his blog, the thing that I guess most people dislike is that Fujino put extra-emphasis on his 'facade' because he thought it was something more people wanted: Inoda is going extra-hard on his good guy act with Asuna because he now feels that's the only way to get her to himself, but the thing is that this development may lead too hard to Asuna preferring him over Kirito emotionally on top of sexually, which is what most people DON'T want because, as you said, at that point is not NTR anymore XD

As someone just here originally for the Hentai, I don't care much, but I also find it kinda hilarious, especially because SAO is usually one of the biggest double-standard NTR series when it comes to its Hentai, so this situation is weirdly funny to me of people seething because Fujino wrote Inoda as trying too hard to win over Asuna by pretending to be a nice guy instead of her just completely losing her mind and will over his Super NTR God Dick XP

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
NTR simply means she cheats on her partner. Doesn't matter if she falls for him or whatnot. Just non- consensual isn't only the one way. Falling for dick or person doesn't matter. Main point is she's having affair behind back.
My understanding of NTR in this particular story. Isn't it about the thrilling realization that a scumbag outplays a seemingly perfect couple with his wits and cunningness? If he's just a guy you would fall in love with anyway, then it's just a melodrama with elements of cheating.

It's my assumption that fans of NTR see it this way as well, but I may be wrong.

icyair

Feb 7, 2020
I'm not an expert, but wouldn't that just be considered cheating if Asuna simply falls in love with Inoda, because he's a good guy now, not NTR anymore?
I don't know what kind of build up and development between Asuna and Inoda people are talking about. With the last update, NTR just died. There's no more suspense, mystery and seduction. The game is already hours long and it's a dark realm of flashbacks and text. An emotional connection between Inoda and Asuna is now beginning to develop, it's no longer NTR, it's just a love story where Asuna will choose the more suitable partner out of the two.
And the scene with Kirito and penis enlargement breaks all hentai logic. if we are going for such realism, details and attempts to justify everything logically, let's make Asuna send Inoda away from the beginning and live happily with Kirito, because in reality it happens like that.

Reactions: 4ung-4ang

pnkrel

Dec 9, 2020
My understanding of NTR in this particular story. Isn't it about the thrilling realization that a scumbag outplays a seemingly perfect couple with his wits and cunningness? If he's just a guy you would fall in love with anyway, then it's just a melodrama with elements of cheating.

It's my assumption that fans of NTR see it this way as well, but I may be wrong.
I will dislike it too if Asuna just fall for him n Inoda is pure hearted n all. He's a scum who wants to steal away Asuna by any means. My point is after the rainy day incident; he needs to earn her trust. She isn't just going to hop on his dick after what happened. So, we have to wait.

Lambda777777

Apr 25, 2020
Sorry for posting again but i would really like an answer even if it's no, is there any way to change the name of Inoda or is that impossible ?

icyair

Feb 7, 2020
I will dislike it too if Asuna just fall for him n Inoda is pure hearted n all. He's a scum who wants to steal away Asuna by any means. My point is after the rainy day incident; he needs to earn her trust. She isn't just going to hop on his dick after what happened. So, we have to wait.
What kind of trust he has to earn, what kind of NTR is this, with the appearance of emotional connection all NTR disappears, and the heroine just can not decide which partner she likes more, as in romantic nonsense.

To be honest, Fujino should have launched normal sexual events in FOG and other lewd actions in battle in the second part. instead of this whole sheet of text with attempts to justify something logically and slowing it on. In his previous games there are no such sheets of text with explanations and justifications.
I have not seen such explanations in any NTR game at all. It's a nightmare of text, all the magic of NTR is gone.
Point your finger at any NTR, it's primarily about sexual desire, body pleasure. The feeling of the bastard taking the heroine away, and her heart struggling between love for the protagonist and the desire of her body for the scumbag.

but after last update it's just is starting to become a love story with some elements of cheating, in which the heroine just can't tell one partner that she likes the other one more.
and with this I can understand why he closed the comments and why the Chinese got their asses in fire.

Reactions: NickFn092

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
I have a feeling that Fujino might be overthinking and overdoing it a bit. There's already so much buildup – Liz, Sugu, the mom, constant disappointment in Kirito's performance (when was the last time Asuna wasn't cringed by Kirito's behavior, wasn't it somewhere in mid-part 1?). We are now 1/4 into part 2. It's also not represented in her stats at all; Kirito has literally lost 1 point since the start of the game. Maybe that's also a factor that is confusing, and perhaps a few sentences about her feelings would have been better than numbers.

That's how I read it. I was never sold on the main story to begin with, mainly due to the lack of chemistry between Asuna and Kirito, and their somewhat brainless personalities. So, my take might be very different from people who enjoyed the overall story

• Angry
Reactions: Kazuto123

renjen

Apr 26, 2020
Sorry for posting again but i would really like an answer even if it's no, is there any way to change the name of Inoda or is that impossible ?
Being an RPGMaker game, I assume you can crack the data files and rename him through all the code and scripts. Never tried it before, but from a programming pov its possible.

Reactions: Lambda777777

pnkrel

Dec 9, 2020
What kind of trust he has to earn, what kind of NTR is this, with the appearance of emotional connection all NTR disappears, and the heroine just can not decide which partner she likes more, as in romantic nonsense.

To be honest, Fujino should have launched normal sexual events in FOG and other lewd actions in battle in the second part. instead of this whole sheet of text with attempts to justify something logically and slowing it on. In his previous games there are no such sheets of text with explanations and justifications.
I have not seen such explanations in any NTR game at all. It's a nightmare of text, all the magic of NTR is gone.
Point your finger at any NTR, it's primarily about sexual desire, body pleasure. The feeling of the bastard taking the heroine away, and her heart struggling between love for the protagonist and the desire of her body for the scumbag.

but after last update it's just is starting to become a love story with some elements of cheating, in which the heroine just can't tell one partner that she likes the other one more.
and with this I can understand why he closed the comments and why the Chinese got their asses in fire.
The point is how do you expect him to do that. Asuna just mastrubate one day and can't take it, so she calls Inoda n get a good dicking. That's what happened with Ntrman, and his story is getting crappier and crappier. Atleast, fujino is making Asuna opening up to her desire more n more. If it becomes romance, I will hate it too. I enjoy Inoda being more cunning and manipulative in part 2, actually. You all are just stating like she hated Kirito and wants to fall in love with Inoda and all. Just give fujino sometime to cook, he's basically setting up the pieces and making Asuna trust inoda more.

Reactions: Lalovi and bucefala

pnkrel

Dec 9, 2020
I have a feeling that Fujino might be overthinking and overdoing it a bit. There's already so much buildup – Liz, Sugu, the mom, constant disappointment in Kirito's performance (when was the last time Asuna wasn't cringed by Kirito's behavior, wasn't it somewhere in mid-part 1?). We are now 1/4 into part 2. It's also not represented in her stats at all; Kirito has literally lost 1 point since the start of the game. Maybe that's also a factor that is confusing, and perhaps a few sentences about her feelings would have been better than numbers.

That's how I read it. I was never sold on the main story to begin with, mainly due to the lack of chemistry between Asuna and Kirito, and their somewhat brainless personalities. So, my take might be very different from people who enjoyed the overall story
Well, as the number are getting higher for Inoda, she's opening up to him more. Someone mentioned before that she's in part 2 mainly just loving Kirito more just to hide the pleasure she felt on rainy day. So, that 999 will come crashing down soon. Can't you all just enjoy the slow ride of corruption XD I personally want this game to stretch as much fujino want, so he can tell the story as he likes.

Reactions: Doctorshemp

icyair

Feb 7, 2020
The point is how do you expect him to do that. Asuna just mastrubate one day and can't take it, so she calls Inoda n get a good dicking. That's what happened with Ntrman, and his story is getting crappier and crappier. Atleast, fujino is making Asuna opening up to her desire more n more. If it becomes romance, I will hate it too. I enjoy Inoda being more cunning and manipulative in part 2, actually. You all are just stating like she hated Kirito and wants to fall in love with Inoda and all. Just give fujino sometime to cook, he's basically setting up the pieces and making Asuna trust inoda more.
I've played many NTR games and yes this is just my opinion, but it's an opinion as someone who cares about the fujino game.
" fujino is making Asuna opening up to her desire more n more" " making Asuna trust inoda more"
I see some people using these concepts in the comments, talking about slow development and creating an atmosphere.
but I don't understand where NTR is in this.

open for what? for sex with another person?
To trust Inoda more? For what? To have sex with him?
what kind of corruption is this?
Asuna will just be so open to Inoda and trust him that she'll just have sex with him with enjoyment.

I'm not saying I'm right about everything, but these things don't make sense to me at all, and I don't see the game as NTR. there's no tension, mystery or excitement.

-brisingr-

Apr 12, 2023

I mean, putting aside Fujino's game (which I actually have no complains about at all, not sure why are there so much hate), Kirito and Asuna didn't have much personality even in the original LN/Anime either to be honest :ROFLMAO:

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Oh well, I guess next update will be forced content then. Poor Fujino :oops:
Let's hope he can still make it work after all, even being not a fan of NTR he always amazes me with the amount of effort and dedication he has put actually writing this game, I'm one of the few who actually liked the surprising amount of dedication he put writing the text-heavy plot of this latest update, not only the Suguha bit but also the twisted parody of the Canon argument between Asuna and her mom XP

• Red Heart
Reactions: pnkrel

pnkrel

Dec 9, 2020
I've played many NTR games and yes this is just my opinion, but it's an opinion as someone who cares about the fujino game.
" fujino is making Asuna opening up to her desire more n more" " making Asuna trust inoda more"
I see some people using these concepts in the comments, talking about slow development and creating an atmosphere.
but I don't understand where NTR is in this.

open for what? for sex with another person?
To trust Inoda more? For what? To have sex with him?
what kind of corruption is this?
Asuna will just be so open to Inoda and trust him that she'll just have sex with him with enjoyment.

I'm not saying I'm right about everything, but these things don't make sense to me at all, and I don't see the game as NTR. there's no tension, mystery or excitement.
Well, trust to have sex with him again. She enjoyed it during rainy night, but she can't just be chill about destroying her relationship. She's also carrying the guilt baggage. As for mystery NTR element, we can see what happened during memory recall scene like in pc in part 1. So, kirito still doesn't know anything. Don't know what else fujino could do. Basically, not show us anything like he did in previous games, that'll suck too.

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes