4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

yatooo

Jan 18, 2018
im stuck when im trying ro go underground city, can anyone help me? whole game just frezes cant do anything

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Man, sucks that Fujino had to disable the comments AGAIN because of people being idiots. While it does mean he won't be seeing messages from the selfish idiots who just want the game to go their way or they get angry, it also means you can't just drop him supportive messages and whatnot :(

Reactions: xJuma

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
man NTR fans are so infuriating, same shit happens with all NTR game devs that don't produce instant defeat slop.

they're so used to the "my religious virgin childhood friend became a gyaru slut fuckhole after being defeated by the ugly bastard cock overnight" plots that any slow NTR story breaks their minds.

but with NTRMAN dropping a new game, finishing Tenant of the dead and picking up season of loss + Ntraholic steam release update it's going to be a good year for NTR games.

I kinda understand the anger, the update wasted like 3-4 scenes on cuckrito when it could have been 3 more Inoda x Asuna. scenes instead, but hey Fujino is cooking something let's believe in him.

Reactions: kutazz4 and xJuma

Something548

Feb 25, 2021
im stuck when im trying ro go underground city, can anyone help me? whole game just frezes cant do anything
Go to his patreon and look at the 24 Dec post regarding the Karaoke and Alice game freeze bug, just download his saves and use the 2nd one. You can go into the remembrance room to see what happened with Alice after you finish.

Also just to clarify are you running the V0.25? Because I had that issue in the previous version and Fujino mentioned in a post that he fixed it in V0.25

icyair

Feb 7, 2020
Man, sucks that Fujino had to disable the comments AGAIN because of people being idiots. While it does mean he won't be seeing messages from the selfish idiots who just want the game to go their way or they get angry, it also means you can't just drop him supportive messages and whatnot :(
People are understandable, Fujino listened to the votes too much and overdid it in slowing down and developing Inoda and Asuna's relationship. At the current stage, the game is simply dead as an NTR.

Last update killed the last feel of NTR, made Kirito into a clown, made Inoda into a good guy. Now there's no feeling of Inoda seducing Asuna and no feeling of Asuna loving Kirito with her heart and longing for Inoda with her body. Now it's just an Inoda love story where Asuna will choose Inoda because he's just a cool, nice guy who is superior to Kirito in every way. Inoda is supposed to be a scumbag who is pushing exactly Asuna's sexual feelings, her body's desires. But here we get an emotional connection between them and it immediately kills the whole NTR turning this into a weird love story.

xJuma

Dec 15, 2020
Isn't it kinda obvious with Inoda getting Liz as well? We already got the dream sequence and her "bullying" him and his cock, it's only a matter of time...

Am I also the only one who found the masturbation scene of Asuna's mother insanely hot? She already can't contain herself anymore without Inoda's cock... damn Harem route incoming and I'm completely there for it!

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
I really hope Fujino gives the option to not 100% cuck Kirito and at least let there be a possible Liz Route as well though I'm totally on hopium for this
Isn't it kinda obvious with Inoda getting Liz as well? We already got the dream sequence and her "bullying" him and his cock, it's only a matter of time...

Am I also the only one who found the masturbation scene of Asuna's mother insanely hot? She already can't contain herself anymore without Inoda's cock... damn Harem route incoming and I'm completely there for it!
Yeah, it's basically guaranteed at this point that Liz will fall under the power of Inoda's dick, that 'nightmare' of Kirito was basically a premonition most likely, LOL (Nevermind the entries in his diary where he clearly finds her hot but annoying, building his feelings of revenge, and that he was spying on her in the shower).

Hilariously I would have said Kirito was gonna end up completely alone as expected of the full NTR tropes until this very update, now it seems there is at least a chance that he 'gets' Suguha...as in, Suguha goes full on Yandere and starts raping him against his will and probably to his horror, at least, LMAO XD

Reactions: xJuma

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
man NTR fans are so infuriating, same shit happens with all NTR game devs that don't produce instant defeat slop.

they're so used to the "my religious virgin childhood friend became a gyaru slut fuckhole after being defeated by the ugly bastard cock overnight" plots that any slow NTR story breaks their minds.

but with NTRMAN dropping a new game, finishing Tenant of the dead and picking up season of loss + Ntraholic steam release update it's going to be a good year for NTR games.

I kinda understand the anger, the update wasted like 3-4 scenes on cuckrito when it could have been 3 more Inoda x Asuna. scenes instead, but hey Fujino is cooking something let's believe in him.
It did waist a lot of time on kirito, but thats also because we had a poll and I bet the option to give him more sex scenes won out by a large margin. I'll never understand wanting to play a NTR game then demanding it have more non NTR stuff, lol.

Reactions: S1cK

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
The whole "Kirito getting bigger" storyline is pretty obvious, it's clearly meant to be a contrast to Inoda. "It feels like it can rival Inoda-kun's size now..."

The intention is to highlight that Asuna isn't all about size, it's not a case of "the bigger, the better," but rather about physical compatibility.

This is evident in the dialogue with Inoda where he's "hitting all the right spots inside."

The author had already mentioned that Asuna wouldn't get with any other guy, so he had to come up with this temporary enlargement for Kirito to make that point. And let's not forget the emotional aspect, the author wanted to emphasize that Asuna isn't just a woman who's all about size, she's not easily swayed by Inoda.

The reason she's drawn to him is a combination of sympathy, empathy, and great physical compatibility. Even if a BBC with an even bigger size were to show up in the future, Asuna wouldn't be NTRed again just because of his size.
Your points are logical, but I ask myself, is it really necessary at this point? Asuna (and the player) is aware that Inoda is a sex god, has a huge dick, exceptional stamina, orgasm control of a tantra master and always hits her g-spot. Do we really need further evidence? Should Asuna and Inoda go to a doctor in the next update so that he can tell them he's never seen such matching genitals, and all people on Earth should instantly kill themselves, allowing this celestial couple to reproduce the world's population with its perfect genes?

The more I think about Part 2, the more I doubt it's going to end well. It's such a mess: Kirito's new brain implantation and sexual awakening, magical dick growth medicine, and divine interference in the real world, plus Inoda turning from a scumbag into a good guy. Let him undergo cosmetic surgery, buy a membership for the gym, and he would basically be Kirito from the anime in a few weeks. :p

PS: I see no reason why the dick growth arc couldn't have been done in FOG; that would be way less questionable, as it's a virtual world with magic. Even growing additional dicks wouldn't be as illogical as magic in real life. ^^

IDK, I probably give up on thinking and just enjoy the scenes. :sneaky:

pnkrel

Dec 9, 2020
Seriously, can't people give fujino some slack. It's just few update into part 2! The action will come, and don't know why Inoda becoming close to Asuna is such an issue. Gradual corruption NTR is far better. In part 1 it was more sort of pity fuck, but atleast Inoda is more active agent in part 2 n getting close to Asuna n creating negative image of Kirito. I just hope fujino doesn't give up or make it a fuck fest because this game is one of the best Ntr game out here!

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
It did waist a lot of time on kirito, but thats also because we had a poll and I bet the option to give him more sex scenes won out by a large margin. I'll never understand wanting to play a NTR game then demanding it have more non NTR stuff, lol.
"I think the reason is that there was no real chemistry between Asuna and Kirito in part 1, so some people demanded a more believable story for the couple. However, that backfired badly, as it basically destroyed the fluid progression of part 1 in part 2.

pnkrel

Dec 9, 2020
"I think the reason is that there was no real chemistry between Asuna and Kirito in part 1, so some people demanded a more believable story for the couple. However, that backfired badly, as it basically destroyed the fluid progression of part 1 in part 2.
It doesn't backfire at all, though. It's just started yet. If you can't enjoy the build up, better come when actions start. Inoda being flat out character in part 1 where he's just like he was miserable, so Asuna will give him comfort is alright. However, ppl can't seems to get that there'll be repercussions on what Inoda did. And tbh, fujino has deal with it quite well and kept the momentum going.

Reactions: Doctorshemp

pnkrel

Dec 9, 2020
Some of his fans are so brainrotten. They're like "let's bully him alot so he starts making the content that I want to see!". What kinda ill logic is that?
N that same fan will complain if it turn too much sex! It's better that he has turned off the coment in Ci-en because they went too toxic. It sucks that he said that he'll make the next update considering there views. He should create what he please and don't care about fan much.

Reactions: Doctorshemp

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
Seriously, can't people give fujino some slack. It's just few update into part 2! The action will come, and don't know why Inoda becoming close to Asuna is such an issue. Gradual corruption NTR is far better. In part 1 it was more sort of pity fuck, but atleast Inoda is more active agent in part 2 n getting close to Asuna n creating negative image of Kirito. I just hope fujino doesn't give up or make it a fuck fest because this game is one of the best Ntr game out here!
I'm not an expert, but wouldn't that just be considered cheating if Asuna simply falls in love with Inoda, because he's a good guy now, not NTR anymore?

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
It doesn't backfire at all, though. It's just started yet. If you can't enjoy the build up, better come when actions start. Inoda being flat out character in part 1 where he's just like he was miserable, so Asuna will give him comfort is alright. However, ppl can't seems to get that there'll be repercussions on what Inoda did. And tbh, fujino has deal with it quite well and kept the momentum going.
I disagree on Inoda in part 1; I actually consider him the most interesting and well-developing character there. In my understanding, he played his role as the pitiful guy to gain benefits out of it. As soon as he broke the ice, he started pushing Asuna step by step with cunningness and setups, eventually striking in the stormy night.

saitamaTM

May 4, 2020
People are understandable, Fujino listened to the votes too much and overdid it in slowing down and developing Inoda and Asuna's relationship. At the current stage, the game is simply dead as an NTR.

Last update killed the last feel of NTR, made Kirito into a clown, made Inoda into a good guy. Now there's no feeling of Inoda seducing Asuna and no feeling of Asuna loving Kirito with her heart and longing for Inoda with her body. Now it's just an Inoda love story where Asuna will choose Inoda because he's just a cool, nice guy who is superior to Kirito in every way. Inoda is supposed to be a scumbag who is pushing exactly Asuna's sexual feelings, her body's desires. But here we get an emotional connection between them and it immediately kills the whole NTR turning this into a weird love story.
that why i never like voting

Reactions: pnkrel
4.20 star(s) 83 Votes