4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

darkbatVX

Aug 30, 2020
See, that's the thing, before this update I would have thought so too, but the approach to Suguha completely changed. The scene before where it's hinted SHE was the one who got Hebishima to get fucked-up by that tree boss combined with the small Yandere hint the night before and what she did to Kirito the past 2 days, plus how those thought bubbles coming from the room seemed to suggest they were arguing (Or at least one of them was angry at the other) make it seem more like Suguha suddenly 'rebelled' against him. Granted, this could be wrong and it could go right back to the cliche NTR tropes showing you were right the very next update showing they fucked, but this time it really felt different tbh XP

That's the thing sadly, from the very beginning this game's AU has only worked by making everyone noticeably more stupid than their canon selves, as all NTR settings usually do, just so the NTR plots could work/happen at all in the first place (Nevermind the whole thing about the timeline making no sense in regards to the ALO Arc XP). The thing is that usually most people don't give a shit or welcome that because that's what they wanna see in NTR, the girl/s getting stolen away and the MC getting screwed over for no reason (This is extra-so for SAO with all the hate the series in general and Kirito in specific get), but this game has actually dragged on for so long and tried to build a somewhat deeper/more complex plot and development for both the characters and the NTR that people are honestly starting to complaint about the characters acting dumb as they're running out of things to complain about. Like, that's something that was obvious from back halfway through Part 1 honestly XD
Rest assured. The woman in the hotel is Sinon, not Leafa. It can be deduced from their conversation. Sinon is the one who feels jealous, while Leafa is currently only concerned about her brother. Additionally, the dialogue indicates that the female player is an experienced gamer, whereas Leafa has just joined the game. Clearly, it is Sinon.

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
The whole "Kirito getting bigger" storyline is pretty obvious, it's clearly meant to be a contrast to Inoda. "It feels like it can rival Inoda-kun's size now..."

The intention is to highlight that Asuna isn't all about size, it's not a case of "the bigger, the better," but rather about physical compatibility.

This is evident in the dialogue with Inoda where he's "hitting all the right spots inside."

The author had already mentioned that Asuna wouldn't get with any other guy, so he had to come up with this temporary enlargement for Kirito to make that point. And let's not forget the emotional aspect, the author wanted to emphasize that Asuna isn't just a woman who's all about size, she's not easily swayed by Inoda.

The reason she's drawn to him is a combination of sympathy, empathy, and great physical compatibility. Even if a BBC with an even bigger size were to show up in the future, Asuna wouldn't be NTRed again just because of his size.
This competition for Asuna affection fujino say there different endings but ending we are aiming for is to have inoda win Asuna and maybe Liz maybe at end we are still going to comeback to see that ending

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
The whole "Kirito getting bigger" storyline is pretty obvious, it's clearly meant to be a contrast to Inoda. "It feels like it can rival Inoda-kun's size now..."

The intention is to highlight that Asuna isn't all about size, it's not a case of "the bigger, the better," but rather about physical compatibility.

This is evident in the dialogue with Inoda where he's "hitting all the right spots inside."

The author had already mentioned that Asuna wouldn't get with any other guy, so he had to come up with this temporary enlargement for Kirito to make that point. And let's not forget the emotional aspect, the author wanted to emphasize that Asuna isn't just a woman who's all about size, she's not easily swayed by Inoda.

The reason she's drawn to him is a combination of sympathy, empathy, and great physical compatibility. Even if a BBC with an even bigger size were to show up in the future, Asuna wouldn't be NTRed again just because of his size.
You made a really good point about Asuna not all about the size of the dick. But another point I think that scene is showing is there is no way Kirito can satisfy Asuna anymore. Before Asuna can still believe Kirito does not feel better than Inoda is because Kirito's dick is smaller than Inoda. But now she experienced both their dicks at the same size, she can't deny her preference to Inoda based on physical features anymore.

Partly it was the situation. Kirito was a wild animal trying to get the most pleasure for himself while Inoda during the Lustful Night was trying to make Asuna feel as good. But overall the scene is showing Asuna is at least physically happier with Inoda than Kirito. Now in the future we see Asuna spending more time with Inoda, I am sure the dev will show she is emotionally happier with Inoda too.

Thanks for making your point. It really made rethink the scene and thought what it will mean.

Last edited:

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
but do the game have any event to show us what happen inside the tent with liz and inoda and the way inoda blackmail asuna mom ?? all this happen in previous update but we not have anything like that in this update because liz and asuna mom is very important for the game plot
The liz and Inoda inside the tent stuff is in the recollection room. The blackmail stuff is all on the PC blog.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019

I'm sorry I have to disable the comment since there still are many friends attacking and insulting each other. If you have something to tell me, please message me. Next update I will try to make contents most people would like to see.
由於發現評論裏還是有很多朋友互相攻擊的情況,還是決定暫時關閉評論,非常抱歉,如果有要反饋和指出的內容,可以通過私信。我會嘗試在即將到來的下壹次更新中加入目前了解到的大家想看到的內容,總結來說,是對之前的粉絲投票選擇的希望慢熱的理解不夠到位,以及個人開發的速度有限,導致了大家的體感不如預期,這裏,再次向各位道歉.

Great! Fans of his who should be supportive and at most give constructive criticism are so busy attacking each other Fuijino is forced to play guard and shield each other. Do they honestly think they are helping Fuijino?

Kinda interesting it is only on Ci-en not Patreon. Is it mostly his foreign supporters doing this or can Patreon not disable comments?

Shirokame

Jul 12, 2021

I'm sorry I have to disable the comment since there still are many friends attacking and insulting each other. If you have something to tell me, please message me. Next update I will try to make contents most people would like to see.
由於發現評論裏還是有很多朋友互相攻擊的情況,還是決定暫時關閉評論,非常抱歉,如果有要反饋和指出的內容,可以通過私信。我會嘗試在即將到來的下壹次更新中加入目前了解到的大家想看到的內容,總結來說,是對之前的粉絲投票選擇的希望慢熱的理解不夠到位,以及個人開發的速度有限,導致了大家的體感不如預期,這裏,再次向各位道歉.

Great! Fans of his who should be supportive and at most give constructive criticism are so busy attacking each other Fuijino is forced to play guard and shield each other. Do they honestly think they are helping Fuijino?

Kinda interesting it is only on Ci-en not Patreon. Is it mostly his foreign supporters doing this or can Patreon not disable comments?
I think it's a good idea for him to close the comments because most of the people he criticizes never support him and have always played for free. When something doesn't appeal to them, they'll criticize him.

sozy

Mar 15, 2020

Dunno about being able to disable comments in Patreon or not, but in Ci-en oof, some chinese comments are rough

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
You made a really good point about Asuna not all about the size of the dick. But another point I think that scene is showing is there is no way Kirito can satisfy Asuna anymore. Before Asuna can still believe Kirito does not feel better than Inoda is because Kirito's dick is smaller than Inoda. But now she experienced both their dicks at the same size, she can't deny her preference to Inoda based on physical features anymore.

Partly it was the situation. Kirito was a wild animal trying to get the most pleasure for himself while Inoda during the Lustful Night was trying to make Asuna feel as good. But overall the scene is showing Asuna is at least physically happier with Inoda than Kirito. Now in the future we see Asuna spending more time with Inoda, I am sure the dev will show she is emotionally happier with Inoda too.

Thanks for making your point. It really made rethink the scene and thought what it will mean.
Yeah she got mad kirito for suggesting something dirty but Inoda got her to laugh at a dirty joke and told her she doesn’t need to be perfect all the time which will maker her grow closer to inoda

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
Yeah she got mad kirito for suggesting something dirty but Inoda got her to laugh at a dirty joke and told her she doesn’t need to be perfect all the time which will maker her grow closer to inoda
Building off of that, the scenarios between Kirito and Inoda differ. Where Kirito's version is selfish, and Inoda's version is to lighten the mood. It also helps that when Inoda starts saying his jokes, it's when Asuna is in a more downtrodden state, so she's overall more receptive to dirty jokes at that moment.

Reactions: Rubyrosesilver22

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
You know I wonder if there’s going to be summer festivals NTR event or school trip NTR event in this game or nothing at all

albakr0ss

Sep 2, 2020
I think the best approach to this is just to make sure the dynamics between the 2 guys and Asuna clear.

For Kirito, they already love each other and whatnot but since it's an NTR game the focus here should just be him being unavailable (due to being the protagonist and loving to be busy) and being "bad" at pleasuring her. Maybe somewhere down the line he realizes Asuna being unfaithful but blames himself (and realizes he's a cuck along the way) and to a certain extent pushes Asuna a bit more towards Inoda as well. That should be the crux of his story arc for part 2.

For Inoda, basically its the same just pity and he really likes Asuna. Oh, and he's way more concerned about "pleasuring" his goddess and being there for her whenever Kirito isn't. He should just focus on filling up the holes that Kirito leaves behind while at the same time consistently reminding Asuna of what he has and the other doesn't, and how much his equipment is better and more suited for her.

For Asuna, you just want her to be conflicted because of course her love for Kirito is set but how he's been acting lately, and her own idea that she can't be the real her only the "strong independent best girl" version of Asuna that Kirito likes. Then maybe she starts using Inoda as a confidant of sorts and that's the reason her feelings change. All of that is I think secondary to the main reason which is she realizes she's just more compatible with Inoda since he's going out of his way to pleasure her and let her try new things. Only thing I'm curious about is what gets her to do things with Inoda with her own consent, because I don't think pity alone (like the hj scene irl) makes much sense and will get very far. Part 1 was great because there was the context of "pretending to be his girlfriend", but so far for part 2 there just isn't a reason for them to do things. Which is why things are moving at a snails pace.

Reactions: Rubyrosesilver22

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
hes turned off commenting because fucktards cant behave, just a reminder no one gives a shit how YOU think the game should be and it gives you no right to attack and harrass other people over it especially when most of us dont pay for this shit sit down and know your fucking place.

renjen

Apr 26, 2020

It's actually kinda funny that in a NTR game we're getting hit with the reality that breaks the hentai logic of "If it's a big dick, it'll make her feel good". Asuna obviously wasn't wet when Kirito rapes her, so of course his temp large dick is going to hurt, whereas Inoda always gave her quite a bit of foreplay. Whether Asuna is going to make that connection or just have lingering memory of when she has sex with Inoda's large dick it felt good and with Kirito's it hurt, we shall see.

I actually did like the kitchen scene between Kirito/Asuna, well I should say I liked how it factors into Asuna and Kirito drifting apart that will allow Inoda to further corrupt her. Normally in a NTR game, you would expect type of quick HJ scene while the BF/husband goes on a quick fetch quest. Which is what I thought was gonna still happen cuz my first thought when Kirito went to get the potatoes and couldn't find them was that Inoda HAD actually found them but put them in his inventory so to buy more time when Kirito goes to look. This of course was a bait, as we know nothing happened cuz the stats didn't change. But the HJ scene with Kirito basically pressuring Asuna into it when she's not in the mood, I thought was well placed. It plays into the seperation between them if only Kirito is getting satisfied from their sexual interactions. Every time Asuna is getting in the mood, her and Kirito get interrupted, hence building up her frustation. And as we learned from the gym storage room scene and the talk with her, she does feel pressured to be a little more proper and proud to the people closest to her as 'The Flash' and as the daughter of a 'high class family'. But with Inoda, she's able to let that mask slip and not have to be perfect.

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes