4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

icyair

Feb 7, 2020
no offensive friend, but reading such comments I realize that fujino has gone in a completely different direction with his game.
Let's take different ntr games like Nebel Geisterjager, Battle Armor Sorgante, NTR Z, NTR Knight, Engraved Pleasure.
These are just the ones I can remember right now. What's the trust between the antagonist and the heroine? Trust in what? Where's the NTR in that trust? what this trust is, how it will help with seduction and corruption. Trust doesn't cancel out Asuna and Kirito's love, so why should she trust Inoda to have sex with him?

These and other games play on the desire of the body, on sexual pleasure. Like the whole NTR genre in general. And the NTR genre works with big assumptions, because in reality it doesn't happen like that.

From the latest update I have a hard time seeing how Fujino will climb out on the NTR path, things have gotten too confusing and massive.

The battle with the tree and the massage was supposed to be the turning point where Inoda would focus on Asuna's carnal desires, but instead we have almost best friends.
How to make an NTR out of this I have no idea, the next update will either fix this situation or make things worse.

The most logical way I can see is to remake this update and make the massage the starting point to put more pressure on Asuna's sexual desires
Oh, and in his explanation, Fujino wrote that the scene in the preview is just another dream.

And that explanation made everyone's ass on fire.

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
Oh, and in his explanation, Fujino wrote that the scene in the preview is just another dream.

And that explanation made everyone's ass on fire.
On other platforms, the atmosphere appears to be more toxic. Here, at least, most people support their complaints with arguments.

icyair

Feb 7, 2020
On other platforms, the atmosphere appears to be more toxic. Here, at least, most people support their complaints with arguments.
Well yeah I was more referring to the Chinese on ci en, even on patreon in the comments everything is generally normal

icyair

Feb 7, 2020
eh, depressing of course, but I'm thinking the best solution would be to remake this update. Inoda had everything to tempt Asuna into doing lewd things in FOG. But after the update it's hard to imagine it, it's like some kind of wheel of samsara where we spin in a nightmare of flashbacks and dreams.

I hope fujino will stop listening to the community and just make a good game with hot pictures.
I'll see what happens next, but damn my finger already wants to hit the unsubscribe button on patreon.:cry:

Feb 27, 2021
eh, depressing of course, but I'm thinking the best solution would be to remake this update. Inoda had everything to tempt Asuna into doing lewd things in FOG. But after the update it's hard to imagine it, it's like some kind of wheel of samsara where we spin in a nightmare of flashbacks and dreams.

I hope fujino will stop listening to the community and just make a good game with hot pictures.
I'll see what happens next, but damn my finger already wants to hit the unsubscribe button on patreon.:cry:
Worse, I shouldn't disagree, this update was really a mess. The only thing I would keep is Asuna's HJ but without jokes and Inoda inventing something that he always was, and Suguha's rape of Kirito, I just wouldn't keep Kirito with Asuna, because no one imagined that and there was something wrong too.

I think the battles should have involved Asuna and Inoda, and not be alone or at least have some images of the two of them doing something while Kirito is killing monsters without showing Sinon.

pnkrel

Dec 9, 2020
Ok done. There is still a lot of extra stuff bits and pieces that could be trimmed but I just want to get his out here. some caviets are that I think there are a few things fujino still hasn't come up with yet as there were at least one set of duplicate perks(maybe more I didn't notice) with one of them having something like "undecided near it". Also they are slightly out of order and also I am not fujino so in all likelyhood this is not final and subject to change. also I decided just to post them in case someone doesn't feel like messaging me but still wants to see. Also again there is some mtl jank such as inoda being called inuyasha and stuff but you can make out what the jist is.

Now I'll make choose your own adventure segment
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hopefully I didn't miss anything
Damn! After reading this, I think ppl are just worrying for nothing. He really planned it through, and when the hot content will start to come. This part 2 will be one of the best NTR game!

Reactions: xJuma

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
The sad thing is, the other platforms are what Fujino CAN SEE, while I doubt he really browses or even knows about this thread, like, it's technically releasing his game for free so even if he did he may not really bother checking after all...

pnkrel

Dec 9, 2020
Also, no offense, but that's not all NTR is about. There are NTR games of much darker nature like 'Dark Hero Party,' and also some with exceptional storytelling like 'Hero Party Must Fall.' There is nothing wrong with trying to be unique.

But I think the main problem here is the significant change between part 1 and part 2. The first one was more of a 'classical' NTR, akin to your examples. The second part is, well, I don't know... different in many ways?
Different can be good. If you read his roadmap for perks. He really planned to make it great NTR game. Full of corruption and betrayal. It's simply ppl are pressurising fujino too early because they can't play a game which doesn't reach their expectations quickly. What NTR is or not is a different question, but all this bullying at the earliest stages of games is unjustified. Considering, how much content he had made, and the part 2 just started in October. Ppl are behaving like it has been years that game has started. His release pace is great. The only fault he has is that he's getting affected by ppl.

Reactions: Eet_Fuk

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
Different can be good. If you read his roadmap for perks. He really planned to make it great NTR game. Full of corruption and betrayal. It's simply ppl are pressurising fujino too early because they can't play a game which doesn't reach their expectations quickly. What NTR is or not is a different question, but all this bullying at the earliest stages of games is unjustified. Considering, how much content he had made, and the part 2 just started in October. Ppl are behaving like it has been years that game has started. His release pace is great. The only fault he has is that he's getting affected by ppl.
Yeah, I've studied the perks already; it seems good on paper! But, as someone mentioned earlier, that roadmap was created at the beginning, so something might still change due to pressure, for example. I guess we'll see.

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
The sad thing is, the other platforms are what Fujino CAN SEE, while I doubt he really browses or even knows about this thread, like, it's technically releasing his game for free so even if he did he may not really bother checking after all...
On the other hand, if he knows that comments here are mostly well-argued critiques, he may check it out from time to time.

icyair

Feb 7, 2020
this list has long been out of date, it was before all these votes and stuff. and to be honest some of the points in it are very questionable.
Now the game is so far away from ntr and corruption that it's turning into a game where the cool guy Inoda starts dating Asuna, who happens to be dating the good-for-nothing kirito. And there's no betrayal or corruption, just her meeting her true love.

pnkrel

Dec 9, 2020
this list has long been out of date, it was before all these votes and stuff. and to be honest some of the points in it are very questionable.
Now the game is so far away from ntr and corruption that it's turning into a game where the cool guy Inoda starts dating Asuna, who happens to be dating the good-for-nothing kirito. And there's no betrayal or corruption, just her meeting her true love.
Too early to put that perk list in bin. You can, if you want. N Inoda being good guy n all is just an assumption because he try to act close with Asuna. In truth, we all know his intentions is to Ntr kirito. I believe this game is going to be great. So, I will wait for future updates.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SwordArtOnlineTheTrapOfBreathConcealedMagic-P2v0.25
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
Too early to put that perk list in bin. You can, if you want. N Inoda being good guy n all is just an assumption because he try to act close with Asuna. In truth, we all know his intentions is to Ntr kirito. I believe this game is going to be great. So, I will wait for future updates.
I agree with the perk list; for now, most of it is yet to come. Regarding Inoda not being intended to be a scumbag, that's according to Fujino's own statement, so it seems that's the way he wants him to be. I don't think it's a good idea, but I'll respect that. If it's what he planned for the main plot, I'm here for Sugu now anyway. :D

Reactions: pnkrel

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
I agree with the perk list; for now, most of it is yet to come. Regarding Inoda not being intended to be a scumbag, that's according to Fujino's own statement, so it seems that's the way he wants him to be. I don't think it's a good idea, but I'll respect that. If it's what he planned for the main plot, I'm here for Sugu now anyway. :D
Keyword or key phrase is "complete scumbag". So overall still a scumbag. And the nice guy act in the update is overall still just an act. The thoughts he has is him overall still just trying to manipulate Asuna and holding himself back to get what he wants, since forcing himself on her set himself back.

Reactions: bucefala and pnkrel

pnkrel

Dec 9, 2020
Keyword or key phrase is "complete scumbag". So overall still a scumbag. And the nice guy act in the update is overall still just an act. The thoughts he has is him overall still just trying to manipulate Asuna and holding himself back to get what he wants, since forcing himself on her set himself back.
Exactly that's what I feel as well. I don't know why everyone signing him off as a good guy, while he has become more douche as the update goes XD He's been cunning just to get closer to Asuna, yet if you read his blog. His real personality shows.

Reactions: bucefala

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
In reference to the perk list. I don't know the influence people have had on what Fujino wants to do, but the perk list and the 1st week of events were things Fujino himself already decided on before asking for input. The perk list itselfs implies Fujino wants to slowly build up on corruption what with having things at Lvl 1, 2, and 3. The 1st week of events also shows the distance between Asuna and Inoda, with the events of Sunday already being pre-determined in his planning.

Fujino also mentions in old posts how people were disappointed about the lack of Asuna related CGs. But overall their focus was on Suguha since that's what they mentioned was pre-determined. The perk list and massive overhaul to how the game looks and acts is also something that has little influence by others. This includes the recollection room, the anxiety bars, the live chat, the cellphone mechanics, the updated battle system, the introduction of all the SAO characters (minus Alice) and their respective side stories. Overall there's a lot of things that Fujino has decided on themselves that seems to imply they're rather passionate and want to develop a bigger game instead of rushing towards the finish.

The perk list alone probably suggests an overall longer game that while disappointing for some people might imply a significantly longer development time than anything he has worked on before. Anyways the point I'm getting at is that I think Fujino hasn't been influenced significantly enough to really worry about anything as of yet. Updates 0.1, 0.16, 0.21 include majority of the things Fujino themself already wanted to do. So now we're on update 0.25 which seems to still be following the narrative or rough draft plot points that Fujino had already set up in the previous 3 updates. So I don't know; let him cook I guess?

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes