4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

PureXxX

Oct 18, 2017
I have a really dumb request that a lot of people just aren't going to understand. Can anyone tell me a way to increase the amount of save slots on part 1? I know there is a gallery but I like to make save points in games like these chronologically and this game was so damn long that I had to double back up to save slot 1 and erase early points. Something to maybe increase it to 40 slots or more would be great if anyone knows how/if possible

Reactions: Entoma01

hilih--

May 22, 2019
I have a really dumb request that a lot of people just aren't going to understand. Can anyone tell me a way to increase the amount of save slots on part 1? I know there is a gallery but I like to make save points in games like these chronologically and this game was so damn long that I had to double back up to save slot 1 and erase early points. Something to maybe increase it to 40 slots or more would be great if anyone knows how/if possible
Find those lines in www/js/rpg_managers.js and replace 20 with 40 or how many slots you want.
Code:
DataManager.maxSavefiles = function() {
    return 20;
};

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
Find those lines in www/js/rpg_managers.js and replace 20 with 40 or how many slots you want.
Code:
DataManager.maxSavefiles = function() {
    return 20;
};
A question, if you have seen in the game, there is a chat that appears on the side of the screen. I want to change the speed. What do I have to modify?

Reactions: Entoma01

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Should be tomorrow. Then actual update by the 29th, just hope it’s worth the wait.
Reminder to temper your expectations, Fujino WAS resting, not doing a 2 months-long update, and he still had to deal with his actual work while doing so, so his 'rest' is more like a normal person with a full-time job would rest :O

Reactions: kinglionheart

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Reminder to temper your expectations, Fujino WAS resting, not doing a 2 months-long update, and he still had to deal with his actual work while doing so, so his 'rest' is more like a normal person with a full-time job would rest :O
I only expect a normal month size release not a two month sized release. I think the update might only contain the missing events of the Treehouse night and one day afterwards. With all the preview pics we got this month I will be quite surprised if it was delayed again however.

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
I only expect a normal month size release not a two month sized release. I think the update might only contain the missing events of the Treehouse night and one day afterwards. With all the preview pics we got this month I will be quite surprised if it was delayed again however.
He already confirmed the treehouse since early on, yeah, and he may have done two days? Unless the next day after the treehouse events is super-packed I don't think all the scenes he has teased to have done fit in one single day. But yeah, not much more than that, unless he surprises us with another 'day-skipping' event like during the Kirito-gets-sick update.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: kinglionheart

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
He already confirmed the treehouse since early on, yeah, and he may have done two days? Unless the next day after the treehouse events is super-packed I don't think all the scenes he has teased to have done fit in one single day. But yeah, not much more than that, unless he surprises us with another 'day-skipping' event like during the Kirito-gets-sick update.
From all the preview pics and progress report so far I guess the update will be Alice and Suguha FOG scenes from the Treehouse night in Recollection room along with Asuna POV. The next day will have a scene with Kyouko and maybe Asuna scene during the day. Then the Hot Springs scene in FOG at night. I think all that is not too much for one day. I only hope Asuna will at least get two perks update.

Last edited:

renjen

Apr 26, 2020
Ever since he announced he needed the break and confirmed he wasn't able to finish the treehouse POV for Feb, my expectations for this update were that it would be be the normal amount of content + the Treehouse POV

Shikicool2

Sep 28, 2023
can kirito and asuna have sex in part two cause i just finished part one. can someone tell me before i download it? srry for the stupid question

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes