4.20 star(s) 84 Votes

zero-x98

Dec 7, 2023
Well, we already know that the premiere of the new update will be on the 29th.....we just have to wait patiently..

Uwukz

Oct 13, 2022
We're getting the tree house pov, and 2 additional scenes with a new outfit. Basically Thursday night through Saturday, with the addition of several scenes from the other girls. I say it's plenty. :unsure:
I want to believe that the update will come out good and there will be enough content for the main characters, not like the past updates that were constantly hated. It's just that when they don't show us any good previews with the main characters, it seems that almost the whole update will be dedicated to secondary characters. And half of these characters I just hate, because they take time to work on themselves and are completely uninteresting, but they are given almost as much time as the main characters.

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
I want to believe that the update will come out good and there will be enough content for the main characters, not like the past updates that were constantly hated. It's just that when they don't show us any good previews with the main characters, it seems that almost the whole update will be dedicated to secondary characters. And half of these characters I just hate, because they take time to work on themselves and are completely uninteresting, but they are given almost as much time as the main characters.
a blasphemer !!!! *sharpens pitchfork*

jokes aside im pretty sure Fujino got enough punches from ppl wanting more Asuna content. so let him rest a bit. even IF he focuses a bit on the side chars, im pretty sure it will turn out well in the long run.

Adsnow

Feb 13, 2022
2 questions.
1. I assumed Fujino was taking a months's break which meant he would start working from next month onwards. Did I get it wrong? Or was this a surprise to everyone?

2. Is the game better if you have watched the anime?

Thanks in advance

Uwukz

Oct 13, 2022
a blasphemer !!!! *sharpens pitchfork*

jokes aside im pretty sure Fujino got enough punches from ppl wanting more Asuna content. so let him rest a bit. even IF he focuses a bit on the side chars, im pretty sure it will turn out well in the long run.
Whoa, easy. I'm not blaspheming, I'm just expressing my real opinion, not trying to falsely please the author in any way. In my mind, the ideal distribution of content for updates is: 50-70% content for main characters (lol, most people came for them) and 30-50% for secondary characters (so that there is some variety and progression of the main story with them, but not to shove them in all the time and more than the main characters).

Uwukz

Oct 13, 2022
2 questions.
1. I assumed Fujino was taking a months's break which meant he would start working from next month onwards. Did I get it wrong? Or was this a surprise to everyone?

2. Is the game better if you have watched the anime?

Thanks in advance
1) The author had a holiday in March. There will be an update at the end of April.
2) Of course, you'll understand the worldbuilding a little better.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Whoa, easy. I'm not blaspheming, I'm just expressing my real opinion, not trying to falsely please the author in any way. In my mind, the ideal distribution of content for updates is: 50-70% content for main characters (lol, most people came for them) and 30-50% for secondary characters (so that there is some variety and progression of the main story with them, but not to shove them in all the time and more than the main characters).
To be fair to the developer. Asuna is the star of the story. Any preview images will likely spoil any surprises. Better to get spoil some side characters' stories than not leave any surprises for the actual release. He has done this before. Sometimes he won't give any preview pics because they are all full of spoilers.

Reactions: Entoma01

andybc

Oct 2, 2020
It's just a preview image. He tends to not show any previews on the main scenes to not spoil it. I prefer he not spoil it as well.

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
That perspective doesn't quite align with mine. It seems you're leaning towards a more cinematic experience rather than a game. But remember, Fujino is creating an RPGM game, not a movie or a visual novel. Having secondary characters is typical in this genre. Realistically, it's not feasible to solely focus on the main characters in every update, as other characters contribute to the entire storyline and enrich the overall flow. I'm confident that if you wait for a few updates and play the game, it won't feel like the main characters are being neglected. Try to see the bigger picture ;)

Uwukz

Oct 13, 2022
That perspective doesn't quite align with mine. It seems you're leaning towards a more cinematic experience rather than a game. But remember, Fujino is creating an RPGM game, not a movie or a visual novel. Having secondary characters is typical in this genre. Realistically, it's not feasible to solely focus on the main characters in every update, as other characters contribute to the entire storyline and enrich the overall flow. I'm confident that if you wait for a few updates and play the game, it won't feel like the main characters are being neglected. Try to see the bigger picture ;)
All right. Këko and Liz are examples of good secondary characters that directly affect the plot. I don't feel bad about the scenes and time spent on them. But why Alice (a completely non-canon character added because she won a poll, and it seems that even the author himself is not interested in her at all) and Suguha (she lost interest after the first part, because she was fucked in all her holes and nothing in her story will change except for a new guy who will fuck her) is not clear at all, and they themselves are bland and uninteresting.

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
All right. Këko and Liz are examples of good secondary characters that directly affect the plot. I don't feel bad about the scenes and time spent on them. But why Alice (a completely non-canon character added because she won a poll, and it seems that even the author himself is not interested in her at all) and Suguha (she lost interest after the first part, because she was fucked in all her holes and nothing in her story will change except for a new guy who will fuck her) is not clear at all, and they themselves are bland and uninteresting.
I see your point about Alice, but without Sugu, I would argue that the game would just be a walking sim for Kirito between Asuna scenes, which would make him basically a completely empty character and the whole story short and boring. That's not what Fujino was aiming for. It's an SAO parody, not an Asuna spin-off. Sugu is the second main girl by the devs' choice and also in the franchise, at least that should be respected without unwarranted criticism imho.

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
It is true that Asuna is the star but if he only focuses on the Asuna - Cuckito - Inoda triad it would no longer make much sense since in Fujino's works he has always been characterized with NTR everywhere, whether secondary characters or NPCs, they went through those situations. and the mc when interacting with them raised doubts, that is why those ridiculous complaints were for worse than anything else, if he ends up eliminating the suguha bad girl plot it would be a shame, that is why I always believe that an author should not allow the rest stick your nose into your work even though they feed you there are ways

4.20 star(s) 84 Votes