4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
From all the preview pics and progress report so far I guess the update will be Alice and Suguha FOG scenes from the Treehouse night in Recollection room along with Asuna POV. The next day will have a scene with Kyouko and maybe Asuna scene during the day. Then the Hot Springs scene in FOG at night. I think all that is not too much for one day. I only hope Asuna will at least get two perks update.
Huh, I assumed the Leafa and Alice scene would be the NEXT day, but I suppose I hadn't really thought of the possibility of things being shown of a previous update beyond the treehouse, maybe the fact he never added the Suguha IRL scenes of what she did to Kirito while he was out of it made me forget he sometimes did that XD

• Haha
Reactions: kinglionheart

phoenix614473500

Oct 15, 2020
Based on the info he gave, I think this update will continue to focus on in-game sex, maybe that's how Fujino wants the story to go. Asuna will get used to IN GAME SEX and then accept that ugly shit once again in real life.

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
Based on the info he gave, I think this update will continue to focus on in-game sex, maybe that's how Fujino wants the story to go. Asuna will get used to IN GAME SEX and then accept that ugly shit once again in real life.
Yeah, it's pretty much expected most of the advancement is in game at the moment. If another sex scene occurs, it'll definitely be in game. Any IRL scenes will be more harassment level scenes I think.

I think Fujino mentioned in the February update that we're almost at the end of an arc. So maybe the arc ends with Asuna and Inoda going back to IRL sex? Or I guess it could just mean the end of the arc is whatever happens with the side characters and status quo.

Reactions: phoenix614473500

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
What I'm expecting;
- Asu/Ino PoV of the Treehouse scene
- Another massage scene was scheduled by the characters but we'll see if they go through with it; should be Liz/Kirito and Asu/Ino (but Fujino might do the old trick of showing the Kirito PoV but not doing the full Asu/Inu PoV until next update)
- Whatever side stuff with Leafa/Alice on the next day

Which is easily at least three scenes, maybe four or more depending on how he handles the POVs. Which seems like a lot for an update. I can see why he couldn't push it out while being overworked.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
I honestly find the Alice route super boring, like what does Fujino want with this character? Kirito barely knows her, she isn't dating with anyone, who's gonna be cucked here, Klein?
Her plot is clearly the most forced one because Fujino HAD to find a way to add her in the game after she won the poll he made and unlike Liz he apparently couldn't think of a way to add her to any of the already-existing plots, so he had to made a completely new one for her, which is why she feels so out of place in the 'NTR Game' setting. If she was the actual Alice of Canon SAO then at least one could vaguely argue about NTR despite it being not so, like every other non-Asuna SAO girl, but because it was impossible to use her actual character even remotely in the current setting Fujino had to rework her as a complete OC wearing the face/name of Alice (Like Administrator), so any attempt to make her situation seem like NTR feels extra-forced and clearly out of place, like having her develop a crush on Kirito and then Klein actually seemingly starting to manage to get points with her.

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
im still surprised that Liz won the poll. i dont know which chars were on the poll, but from the anime at least Liz seemed really.. bland and not worth corrupting imo.
well now i can see that shes great to continue the plot, but poll-wise im still surprised, because im pretty sure ppl didnt vote for her with that kind of thought..

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
im still surprised that Liz won the poll. i dont know which chars were on the poll, but from the anime at least Liz seemed really.. bland and not worth corrupting imo.
well now i can see that shes great to continue the plot, but poll-wise im still surprised, because im pretty sure ppl didnt vote for her with that kind of thought..
I also sadly don't know which other characters were on the poll and sadly Fujino purged everything from the internet when he had to flee China, so unless someone who was around back then shows up here we may never know, but given Alice did win I would assume maybe Silica was another character (As I can't really think of other SAO secondary characters given I don't think he would suggest the Alicization ones), and after Alice, obviously, got all the voting (Which was also probably more out of popularity than anyone thinking of her along the corruption lines, you can bet on that XD), Liz may have gotten second out of just it being between her and the loli of the group. Like, only other character I can imagine would have been on it may have been Yuuki, but if she had been then she would have won over Liz no doubt so she probably wasn't.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jeycii_

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
The poll was "Charlie's (or Toryima?) girlfriend should be which canon SAO character?" Liz was pretty much the only choice. Sinon and Suguha was already in the game. Silica and Yuuki was too loli to be used. Alice at the time was thought be only a virtual character. So Liz just won by default. Then Fujino decided to get rid of the original characters but kept Liz for other purposes. Also there was no choices. It was all write-ins.

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
i see, i see. a bit sad but understandable. thinking of the other girls from the games cast, its a bit regrettable tho. especially the big boobed big sister character would have been a nice choice (for lewd reasons lol)

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
4.22 Progress Report/進步報告

Current Progress:
1.Finish the exploring event of Saturday before FOG.
2.Add the CG of Lisbeth and Inoda's POV in CG room.
3.50% of the ENG translating finished.
4.Add CG of Kiroto's POV in Asuna's event and body status CG in menu.
目前的進步報告:
1.完成周六白天的自由探索內容。
2.回想中追加莉茲和豬田視角的CG。
3.事件翻譯進度50%。
4.追加亞絲娜事件中桐人視角的CG以及菜单页面的身体状态CG。
I will release the update before April 30th, and CG room will include contents in this update.
更新時間在月底之前,這次會順便同時做完回想房間的內容。

image-1280-c.jpg

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022

Current Progress:
目前的進步報告:
1.完成周六白天的自由探索內容。
2.回想中追加莉茲和豬田視角的CG。
3.事件翻譯進度50%。
I will release the update before April 30th, and CG room will include contents in this update.

View attachment 3564483
Lmao i was just looking at patreon 1 sec ago. looks like he hasnt updated it there yet.
WUUUUH IM SO EXCITED FOR THE UPDATE. idc what kind of content. at this rate im just happy with anything.

btw. does anyone remember waht the amulet(s) Liz gave before the treehouse mission?
i read that it nullifies status aligns but increases lust?

Reactions: Adsnow

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Lmao i was just looking at patreon 1 sec ago. looks like he hasnt updated it there yet.
WUUUUH IM SO EXCITED FOR THE UPDATE. idc what kind of content. at this rate im just happy with anything.

btw. does anyone remember waht the amulet(s) Liz gave before the treehouse mission?
i read that it nullifies status aligns but increases lust?
Liz says it blocks bad statuses but who knows if that is true or if she purposely gave Asuna a defective one.

Also I think it is Hebishima in the preview image and Liz has a scene so that means every girl has something in this update. I know Fujino said he was resting but it seemed he did do a fair amount of work in March to give such a large update this month!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jeycii_

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
The poll was "Charlie's (or Toryima?) girlfriend should be which canon SAO character?" Liz was pretty much the only choice. Sinon and Suguha was already in the game. Silica and Yuuki was too loli to be used. Alice at the time was thought be only a virtual character. So Liz just won by default. Then Fujino decided to get rid of the original characters but kept Liz for other purposes. Also there was no choices. It was all write-ins.
Oooh, I didn't know you had been around back then King, nice to finally have a clarification. About Silica and Yuuki, kinda sucks tbh, especially with all the other things the game already has feels weird that the line would be drawn to too-young-characters (Extra-hilarious because Sinon is funnily enough closer in age to Silica than Suguha, and Suguha is already 2 years younger than Liz/Asuna, yet both are used in the game LOL)

i see, i see. a bit sad but understandable. thinking of the other girls from the games cast, its a bit regrettable tho. especially the big boobed big sister character would have been a nice choice (for lewd reasons lol)
The Gameverse girls sadly are too niche for anyone to realistically consider them in general, and while the part of me that dislikes NTR is glad for that it also sucks 'cause it means there is almost no chance anyone doing 'big' SAO Hentai works will ever use them XP

Current Progress:
目前的進步報告:
1.完成周六白天的自由探索內容。
2.回想中追加莉茲和豬田視角的CG。
3.事件翻譯進度50%。

View attachment 3564487
Nice, that means that the update is just a week awake! It seems that yes, just as many feared, the hypno-magic-app thingie does indeed work in the real world and is how Alice's 'story' is gonna end LOL

Liz says it blocks bad statuses but who knows if that is true or if she purposely gave Asuna a defective one.

Also I think it is Hebishima in the preview image and Liz has a scene so that means every girl has something in this update. I know Fujino said he was resting but it seemed he did do a fair amount of work in March to give such a large update this month!
Looks like I was wrong. The update will include Friday and Saturday events. Kyouko gave Asuna until the weekend to make her decision about quitting the school. Will we see a preview of the climax of this arc next week?
Yeah, I did think that it was too much content for just one day, so yes, this update is gonna have a lot, though from the previews alone you would think is more focused on Alice and Leafa. Also, I DON'T think that's Hebishima? Is a bit hard to say, given that we practically never see his head in the Koikatsu models, but I can't remember if that was his hair color. It totally is the same one that was fucking Alice's so-called 'friend' in the missable car scene a few updates back, though, so I think this may finally be the update that confirms if it's indeed Hebishima or just a new random NPC created for the sake of fucking Alice in her storyline. If it turns out it's him then this may indirectly be how Fujino plans to get rid of him, but after the last update I don't even know if he even wants to really do that anymore so it may not be him, hmm...

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes