4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

Hypno133

Jan 8, 2022
I know the real reason is because it is not real life so anything that needs to happen will happen. But my mind logic says there is a software that automatically censor any identifiable details when pictures and videos are uploaded. That is the reason given to the pictures/videos on Inoda's blog being censored even though they are for his private viewing. This detail was added later in the development, way after the Hebishima videos. Before the blog was open to others so it had to be censored. Now it is only for Inoda but there needs to be a reason for the censor.
lmao i think even if it's not censored some how kirito won't realize it or finds out anything like legit in one of the picuters for Inoda and Asuna it's clearly that it's them plus the IND X ASN title like even if he doesn't have any brain cells working he should know that it was them BUT NO he doesn't find out anything or even raise suspension XD

Kirera

Jun 15, 2022
Failed to load: audio/bmg/maou game event 21.ogg

I get this error all the time, I even tried to download it again and at the same point it appears again

Ashirron

Jun 16, 2024
Failed to load: audio/bmg/maou game event 21.ogg

I get this error all the time, I even tried to download it again and at the same point it appears again
You need this patch.

Bug Fix patch v0.402

CN
EN

Download v0.40 first and then apply patch. Patch include v0.401 bug fix but also fixes existing bug including not being able to get past the guard to enter the lower town.

4-kun

Formerly '4ung-4ang'
Oct 14, 2018
So I just replayed the scene and it seem her name is censored. The id photo is not censored but it is blurry. There was no more obvious signs than usual so no divine intervention needed. Kirito is still mostly blind but not illiterate.

View attachment 3751685
Yeah, right, how could one have guessed that the girl who looks like her, sounds like her, is the same age as her, goes to the same school as her, has the same school bag as her, and even has the same hairpins is actually her? If only there were some evidence :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

Hypno133

Jan 8, 2022
Yeah, right, how could one have guessed that the girl who looks like her, sounds like her, is the same age as her, goes to the same school as her, has the same school bag as her, and even has the same hairpins is actually her? If only there were some evidence :ROFLMAO:
yup but sadly there was no evidence for a blind retarded illietrate man to see he needs more evidence like Her talking and telling her full name and some hidden informations that only he could know about xD :KEK:

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
yup but sadly there was no evidence for a blind retarded illietrate man to see he needs more evidence like Her talking and telling her full name and some hidden informations that only he could know about xD :KEK:
Well, sure, the girl may look like his sister, go to the same school as her, use similar accessories, and she may have the same name.

But it's not like Suguha Kirigaya is a unique name or anything, she probably is just someone who randomly had the same name.

Tadokorokoji

Dec 19, 2021
yup it was way beyond ridiculousness Fujino made him blind and retarded at the same time so what can we do xD :LOL: :ROFLMAO:
You know sometimes it is not the case that he can't see. It is actually that he doesn't want to believe what he is seeing...
This is why combined with Inoda's ability to make clones, Kirito could end up with a fake Asuna of some form.

4-kun

Formerly '4ung-4ang'
Oct 14, 2018
You know sometimes it is not the case that he can't see. It is actually that he doesn't want to believe what he is seeing...
This is why combined with Inoda's ability to make clones, Kirito could end up with a fake Asuna of some form.
That's fair, following ntr logic, but in that case, c'mon, it should be literally impossible not to recognize her unless you have some very deep mental issue that makes you see people as, idk, bananas :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Tadokorokoji

Hypno133

Jan 8, 2022
That's fair, following ntr logic, but in that case, c'mon, it should be literally impossible not to recognize her unless you have some very deep mental issue that makes you see people as, idk, bananas :ROFLMAO:
you're inslutling the bananas my man even the bananas would have more brain cells than our MC here xD :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: 4-kun

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
, an ugly but super gifted boy, to make it clear that you don't need to be beautiful, rich or anything else to get laid, you just need a big dick, that's all,
You know, you have a point, Inoda is so ugly that it does make it hard to believe that anyone could sleep with him. Fujino is not 100% consistent with his appearance, but from time to time he is so hideous that I get nauseous looking at his ugly mug.

That being said, there is something special about the way Inoda acts like a pathetic worm in front of Asuna, emotionally manipulating her into pitying him and allowing him to take advantage of her. At first I thought of it like just another cheap ntr plot justification with no basis in real life.

But there has been quite a few cases that I have witnessed myself, of women choosing the pathetic and unreliable guy over much better options.

One girl who goes to college with me, actually left her popular and rich man for some practically homeless twink after said twink said multiple times that he would kill himself if she didn't stay with him.

It happened earlier this year, and ever since then I changed my way of looking at this game, Inoda's strategy might be much more believable than many gave credit for. (Even if Fujino had to twist the original Asuna's personality for it to really work.)

4-kun

Formerly '4ung-4ang'
Oct 14, 2018
You know, you have a point, Inoda is so ugly that it does make it hard to believe that anyone could sleep with him. Fujino is not 100% consistent with his appearance, but from time to time he is so hideous that I get nauseous looking at his ugly mug.

That being said, there is something special about the way Inoda acts like a pathetic worm in front of Asuna, emotionally manipulating her into pitying him and allowing him to take advantage of her. At first I thought of it like just another cheap ntr plot justification with no basis in real life.

But there has been quite a few cases that I have witnessed myself, of women choosing the pathetic and unreliable guy over much better options.

One girl who goes to college with me, actually left her popular and rich man for some practically homeless twink after said twink said multiple times that he would kill himself if she didn't stay with him.

It happened earlier this year, and ever since then I changed my way of looking at this game, Inoda's strategy might be much more believable than many gave credit for. (Even if Fujino had to twist the original Asuna's personality for it to really work.)
That's absolutely valid. Looks are just one factor among many, and it's also highly subjective. I don't actually think Inoda is the problem here; it's Asuna and Kirito who were butchered, so their relationship doesn't make any sense. And the Admin :LOL:

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019

I don't know if there are scientific basis for this but the desire of woman to be with weak or damaged men has been known to the public for a long time now. The desire starts with the phrase "I can fix him". Women are taught to be kind and nurturing. So when confronted with a weak man there is a desire to raise him up. If he becomes great then then the woman is rewarded with a great man. If he doesn't become great then he is still a WIP. I can sure most modern woman don't believe in this but any traditionally raised woman like Asuna would believe this.

It is a trap but the trap that needs the woman to enter themselves. Also I am sure this won't trap the woman forever so like Inoda the man would need something else to keep the woman. Like a big dick or make her emotional depend on him.

Reactions: 4-kun

4-kun

Formerly '4ung-4ang'
Oct 14, 2018
I don't know if there are scientific basis for this but the desire of woman to be with weak or damaged men has been known to the public for a long time now. The desire starts with the phrase "I can fix him". Women are taught to be kind and nurturing. So when confronted with a weak man there is a desire to raise him up. If he becomes great then then the woman is rewarded with a great man. If he doesn't become great then he is still a WIP. I can sure most modern woman don't believe in this but any traditionally raised woman like Asuna would believe this.

It is a trap but the trap that needs the woman to enter themselves. Also I am sure this won't trap the woman forever so like Inoda the man would need something else to keep the woman. Like a big dick or make her emotional depend on him.
Yeah, and those guys are usually the ones who break up as soon as they evolve into a better self. Damn conservative mindsets. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: kinglionheart

Hypno133

Jan 8, 2022

womens/girls like that are actually so fucken stupid you can pity a damaged guy you can help but not fucken use your body to help him with his SEXUAL desire and pretending that you're actually helping while she is actually doing the opposite destroying her original relationship acting with two personalities in front of her Partner (bf/husband etc) and in the end she will end up being just a cum dumb for the guy leaving her Parnter for a fucked up relationship like we are seeing here in the game IMO Asuna is the worst character acting with two faces saying something but doing the opposite in front and behind her BF back like just get rid of the act bitch xD

4-kun

Formerly '4ung-4ang'
Oct 14, 2018

The only scientific explanation is the millennia of cultural and social suppression of women. Glad it changes bit by bit. Who tf wants an inexperienced dummy with no free will? If someone does, it's a rhetorical question—I don't want to know. That's why Suguha for PM! The William Wallace among NTR heroines. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

Hypno133

Jan 8, 2022
The only scientific explanation is the millennia of cultural and social suppression of women. Glad it changes bit by bit. Who tf wants an inexperienced dummy with no free will? If someone does, it's a rhetorical question—I don't want to know. That's why Suguha for PM! :ROFLMAO:
i dont what are you talking about my friend they are not getting any better they are actually getting more stupider XD
as the worlds advances the efficiency of womens and men braincells decreases XD

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes