4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
On the topic of decaying brain cells, I have no evidence to base this on, but I would bet the next update will come out next Friday.
It's too early in the month for a Monday release, but the Monday after the next will be already the next month so I doubt Fujino will want to delay his schedule like that

• Hey there
Reactions: Hypno133

Tadokorokoji

Dec 19, 2021
That's fair, following ntr logic, but in that case, c'mon, it should be literally impossible not to recognize her unless you have some very deep mental issue that makes you see people as, idk, bananas :ROFLMAO:
A broken Kirito with trapped in his delusion with a fake Asuna.
I think this is an appropriate end for him.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
On the topic of decaying brain cells, I have no evidence to base this on, but I would bet the next update will come out next Friday.
It's too early in the month for a Monday release, but the Monday after the next will be already the next month so I doubt Fujino will want to delay his schedule like that
This month would follow the standard 4 weeks between releases other months had. It might feel shorter because most of the first week was bug fixes but there is no reason to this month would be any different. Unless on Monday we get a post saying he needs extra time for testing but even then no way it would be delayed until end of the week. No need to believe in bad outcomes with word from the dev.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tadokorokoji

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
This month would follow the standard 4 weeks between releases other months had. It might feel shorter because most of the first week was bug fixes but there is no reason to this month would be any different. Unless on Monday we get a post saying he needs extra time for testing but even then no way it would be delayed until end of the week. No need to believe in bad outcomes with word from the dev.
I, of course, would me more than happy if we got something on Monday's morning. It's just that it feels like the 24th of the month is a bit too early for a release, giving Fujino too little time to work on the update.
Besides, last month Fujino was already a little late for a couple days, if you add the bug fixes that he had to do after that, I don’t think he has had enough time for this month content yet.

But, who knows, right? We will get a confirmation on the weekly update by Monday, until then we are just guessing in the dark.

Reactions: Tadokorokoji

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I, of course, would me more than happy if we got something on Monday's morning. It's just that it feels like the 24th of the month is a bit too early for a release, giving Fujino too little time to work on the update.
Besides, last month Fujino was already a little late for a couple days, if you add the bug fixes that he had to do after that, I don’t think he has had enough time for this month content yet.

But, who knows, right? We will get a confirmation on the weekly update by Monday, until then we are just guessing in the dark.
Fujino does not have a set amount of content that he needs to release every month. So unless he needs to include some important event in the update, whatever he has to release at the time is enough for a release. We all know people will complain no matter how big/small the release is. I admit he does tend to add as much content as he can before the release which sometimes causes him to delay it for extra testing/bug fixes. But I don't remember him ever delaying the release just to add more content. Also delaying this release for extra content only means next update will have less content so there is no point.

But if you want to believe in a delay to avoid disappointment then I won't say anymore and am sorry for not minding my own business.

Reactions: 4-kun

Sora076

Nov 25, 2020
I'm happy with how fujino does the updates, it's my first dev that does monthly updates and not the usual 2-3+ months updates with less content than fujino puts out in a month.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
The only scientific explanation is the millennia of cultural and social suppression of women. Glad it changes bit by bit. Who tf wants an inexperienced dummy with no free will? If someone does, it's a rhetorical question—I don't want to know. That's why Suguha for PM! The William Wallace among NTR heroines. :ROFLMAO:
Never had I been happier of having followed this ultra-cliche character-butchering NTR game for the sake of good-quality SAO Hentai than when Sugu suddenly pulled the UNO Reverse card on the NTR cliches and decided to start going yandere psycho for her Onii-chan XD (And again, extremely fucked up and ironic in quite the karmic way that she's still the only girl currently that legit loves him honestly and doesn't give a shit about his lack of penis size nor sexual skills, if this had been Canon-accurate sexual-capabilities Kirito instead she probably would have gotten so hopelessly addicted she would have knocked herself up already I bet, LMAO)

4-kun

Formerly '4ung-4ang'
Oct 14, 2018
Never had I been happier of having followed this ultra-cliche character-butchering NTR game for the sake of good-quality SAO Hentai than when Sugu suddenly pulled the UNO Reverse card on the NTR cliches and decided to start going yandere psycho for her Onii-chan XD (And again, extremely fucked up and ironic in quite the karmic way that she's still the only girl currently that legit loves him honestly and doesn't give a shit about his lack of penis size nor sexual skills, if this had been Canon-accurate sexual-capabilities Kirito instead she probably would have gotten so hopelessly addicted she would have knocked herself up already I bet, LMAO)
Honestly, I wish Fujino would make his next game featuring a female MC who just goes hard on corrupting and breaking up other couples. Just like those secondary characters who we know are always there and in love with the MC, just to create some cheap drama, but as a yandere FMC who just doesn't give a shit and goes for it. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
NOT speaking in scientific terms, the woman takes as a partner a reflection of what her father was like, that is, if in her family her father was a bully or fought with her mother, she will unconsciously look for a quarrelsome partner or the other way around if the one who wore the pants at home was the mother, she will look for someone more submissive to show her dominance, and in cases where the mother was single and raised her children alone, the woman will obviously look for someone who is like a father figure, in this last case it is seen couples with an age difference of as much as 5 or 10 years, this has been the case for thousands of years, although it does not always happen depending on how the woman grows and if her mother has taught her since she was a child. You've already seen what Asuna's family is like, so get an idea of what she's like and what she's looking for.

1000003635-ezgif.com-overlay.gif

4-kun

Formerly '4ung-4ang'
Oct 14, 2018
NOT speaking in scientific terms, the woman takes as a partner a reflection of what her father was like, that is, if in her family her father was a bully or fought with her mother, she will unconsciously look for a quarrelsome partner or the other way around if the one who wore the pants at home was the mother, she will look for someone more submissive to show her dominance, and in cases where the mother was single and raised her children alone, the woman will obviously look for someone who is like a father figure, in this last case it is seen couples with an age difference of as much as 5 or 10 years, this has been the case for thousands of years, although it does not always happen depending on how the woman grows and if her mother has taught her since she was a child. You've already seen what Asuna's family is like, so get an idea of what she's like and what she's looking for.

View attachment 3754068
Yes, it's not scientific, and I also don't get your point. We know nearly nothing about Asuna's father aside from him being a successful businessman. Her mother is strict but originally from a poor family. None of Asunas current partners align with any of your theories; neither Kirito nor Inoda are submissive, rich, prone to getting into fights or have an big age gap.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Honestly, I wish Fujino would make his next game featuring a female MC who just goes hard on corrupting and breaking up other couples. Just like those secondary characters who we know are always there and in love with the MC, just to create some cheap drama, but as a yandere FMC who just doesn't give a shit and goes for it. :ROFLMAO:
LMAO, I don't think I would personally like a different game with such a premise, tbh, I unashamedly accept that I like this BECAUSE of how it's my favorite SAO character breaking the rules of the NTR-verse to get what she wants against all odds, but I have mentioned earlier I would enjoy more Reverse NTR SAO content, there is just SO much potential for the other girls NTR-ing Asuna tbh, but because 99% NTR lovers care more about screwing the MC than the Hentai of the supposed corruption of the girls, basically nobody really ever does it XP Even this situation is TECHNICALLY not even Reverse NTR, is just Sugu freeing herself of NTR tropes to get what she wants, for it to be true Reverse NTR Kirito would have to be conscious and seduced away and Asuna wouldn't have some random ugly bastard already NTR-ing her because Kirito can't satisfy her, which makes the point of the Reverse NTR moot anyway :p

I can't help but imagine an alternate universe where F(emale)ujino makes a reverse ntr game where Suguha uses all sorts of blackmails, drugs, and VR shenanigans to steal Kirito and cuck Asuna who is for some reason a quickshot who last a minute in bed.
View attachment 3753915
Man, I wish I lived in that Alternative Universe XD

4-kun

Formerly '4ung-4ang'
Oct 14, 2018
LMAO, I don't think I would personally like a different game with such a premise, tbh, I unashamedly accept that I like this BECAUSE of how it's my favorite SAO character breaking the rules of the NTR-verse to get what she wants against all odds, but I have mentioned earlier I would enjoy more Reverse NTR SAO content, there is just SO much potential for the other girls NTR-ing Asuna tbh, but because 99% NTR lovers care more about screwing the MC than the Hentai of the supposed corruption of the girls, basically nobody really ever does it XP Even this situation is TECHNICALLY not even Reverse NTR, is just Sugu freeing herself of NTR tropes to get what she wants, for it to be true Reverse NTR Kirito would have to be conscious and seduced away and Asuna wouldn't have some random ugly bastard already NTR-ing her because Kirito can't satisfy her, which makes the point of the Reverse NTR moot anyway :p

Man, I wish I lived in that Alternative Universe XD
It's fine, you are a true fan of her. I personally think it would be interesting, because I actually never come across an NTR game with a female lead. It would just be so refreshing and intriguing to see what the dev can come up with, as there are no tropes to follow, so everything would be original. For now, I would say Suguha's story is the most interesting and convincing in the game, so maybe that's the way to go for Fujino :LOL:

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

eldorado14

Jan 21, 2018
It's fine, you are a true fan of her. I personally think it would be interesting, because I actually never come across an NTR game with a female lead. It would just be so refreshing and intriguing to see what the dev can come up with, as there are no tropes to follow, so everything would be original. For now, I would say Suguha's story is the most interesting and convincing in the game, so maybe that's the way to go for Fujino :LOL:
Wait, you truly never come across an NTR game with a fmc, or an NTR where the fmc steals the male lead from the female lead? Or where the female lead is the one that's being cucked? Because one of those are rarer than others. Because there are tons of NTR with fmcs. They are pretty formulaic.

4-kun

Formerly '4ung-4ang'
Oct 14, 2018
Wait, you truly never come across an NTR game with a fmc, or an NTR where the fmc steals the male lead from the female lead? Or where the female lead is the one that's being cucked? Because one of those are rarer than others. Because there are tons of NTR with fmcs. They are pretty formulaic.
Yeah, I mean, I'm not a fan of NTR or any other genre specifically. I play games if I think they could be interesting based on premise, mechanics, visuals, or whatever. But yeah, I've never seen an NTR with an female lead. :oops:

eldorado14

Jan 21, 2018
Yeah, I mean, I'm not a fan of NTR or any other genre specifically. I play games if I think they could be interesting based on premise, mechanics, visuals, or whatever. But yeah, I've never seen an NTR with an female lead. :oops:
That's understandable. I also play NTR, mostly because they got some of the best art and animation with somewhat interesting concepts. Because of that, ı played a lot of NTR games, and ones with fmcs generally focus more on corruption of the character, and less on humiliation of the male lead. You can say that male lead is mostly an afterthought most of the time. Sometimes, male leads are not even on the screen ever, which makes it hilarious.

Reactions: 4-kun

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
If only Yandere Simulator had sexual content then it would be a great netori game with amazing premise and mechanics. A game where the girl eliminates (violently or non-violently) all the girls the guy is dating or could be dating sounds like a amazing idea for female lead netori game.

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
Yes, it's not scientific, and I also don't get your point. We know nearly nothing about Asuna's father aside from him being a successful businessman. Her mother is strict but originally from a poor family. None of Asunas current partners align with any of your theories; neither Kirito nor Inoda are submissive, rich, prone to getting into fights or have an big age gap.
I speak in general terms about today's woman, these are not theories if you don't have an idea of that, woe betide you when you try to get a partner, but obviously in the fictional world of NTR everyone makes mistakes, it is very difficult for that to happen in the world. real, in the case of Asuna rich girl dysfunctional family, at that point to understand it better it is seen more clearly in the SAO novels since from what I read a long time ago Fujino sensei was reading the novels to get the FOG game, it is note for the texts in the dialogues.

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes