4.20 star(s) 84 Votes

Anzai1337

Apr 30, 2022
Hope the new battle sex will be more than just some groping like in the last updates :(

ps.: I doubt its a new outfit for her. The access to her pussy is harder on this one than on the other outfit with the skirt.
man, I think you can have higher expectations than just Inoda's attempts, for me these battle scenes are going to be very VERY hot, not to mention that Inoda can become invisible, that is, I believe that Asuna will swallow Inoda's big cock , and of course, she will definitely get her brains fucked out by Inoda.

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
But in the end it becomes clear that part 2 will focus a lot on the FGO.
And the finale, in theory, should be in the FGO, and then there will be a third part.
Given that we passed 'first sex in FoG' without a chapter break, and we blitzed straight through an FoG sex scene right next to an unaware Kirito, I suspect Ch2 will break when we get 'first fully consensual sex IRL'. Like Asuna admits that 'once a week in FoG isn't enough for Inoda, or her'. This sets up a potential part 3 to be a full on NTR nosedive into FUB addiction.

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
Add new battle
From that outfit I have to deduce that she is not wearing underwear, since a loose skirt couldn't do that yet, so I think that Inoda could easily fuck her.
About the battle event I expect something similar to Trent or when she was captured, with the difference that she is aware of it, if it is the same as Trent I imagine cuckito blind or incapacitated while Inoda fucks Asuna and asking her for support, and if it is like the other then to inoda asuna liz and cuckito in a labyrinth where asuna and inoda get lost and start fucking like rabbits xd
View attachment ai-your-wedding-night-v0-blmbjqtbd6bd1.webp

Anzai1337

Apr 30, 2022
another thing, you see that Fujino sensei is a genius when he is turning the two idiots Kirito and Klein into complete cucks, I fucking love this game Asuna face to face.gif Alice hypnosis1.gif

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
You could say it is the middle stage of the ntr process. I wonder how much progress would be made this update.
Probably not much but both Asuna and Kyouko is getting a event on Sunday. I wonder if it will lead them to finding out they are both Inoda's fuck buddy in real and VR world. That would be progress! But they is probably too soon. :cry:

Reactions: Tadokorokoji

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
While everyone seems happy with this week´s news, and while I do find the new outfit hot, I´m not entirely sure if I am too happy with Asuna no longer being a support. I have been really enjoying the way the battle scenes have been going until now, and I´m not quite so sure the new dynamic will work as well as the previous battle harassment scenes.
Of course, in a lot of games, the support role still carries a weapon, and some swords are more like fancy wands than actual weapons, but I don´t know. I won´t say that I hate it, but I have my doubts about the new dynamic, hopefully, Fujino surprises me and we get an even hotter event than what we have gotten so far.

Something else, is that there is no way the update is coming out next Monday. Fujino has not even started the translation process, so I hope that everyone prepares themselves to wait a couple more days.

Now, since I don´t want to only write negative things about the report, I have to say that I liked how on theme with Asuna´s character the new outfit is, and it seems that Fujino listened to the people´s complaints about the witch outfit from the last game, which is really great news for not only this game but future games as well. This means that at the very least Fujino now knows that he should mind the character color schemes and past outfits when designing his lewd models, a great improvement instead of just throwing something lewd and sexy he likes on someone, like the previously mentioned witch outfit.

And, a new battle sex scene is coming! My absolute favorite type of event.

KuroSama06

Formerly 'dtcgaming2006'
Jan 12, 2023
Current Progress:
1.Add 3 CG for Asuna's event on Saturday.
2.Finish the context of Saturday events.
3.Add 1 Asuna event and 1 Kyoko event on Sunday.
4.Add new battle movements.

目前的進步報告:
1.周六亞絲娜事件增加3個CG。
2.完成周六全部事件的文本。
3.周日增加一個亞絲娜事件和一個京子事件。
4.增加新戰鬥動作。

Reactions: Tadokorokoji

Tadokorokoji

Dec 19, 2021
100% it will be like this))
And Kirito, as always, will be like this - it is fine))
The only question left is, how long will Liz endure and not go to Inoda?
I think Liz would help distract Kirito in the labyrinth.
Personally the battle H event is nice, but I would like to see more progress wrt NTR side...
like she seeing Liz and Kirito interacting intimately? or leafa may play a role?

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
While everyone seems happy with this week´s news, and while I do find the new outfit hot, I´m not entirely sure if I am too happy with Asuna no longer being a support. I have been really enjoying the way the battle scenes have been going until now, and I´m not quite so sure the new dynamic will work as well as the previous battle harassment scenes.
Of course, in a lot of games, the support role still carries a weapon, and some swords are more like fancy wands than actual weapons, but I don´t know. I won´t say that I hate it, but I have my doubts about the new dynamic, hopefully, Fujino surprises me and we get an even hotter event than what we have gotten so far.

Something else, is that there is no way the update is coming out next Monday. Fujino has not even started the translation process, so I hope that everyone prepares themselves to wait a couple more days.

Now, since I don´t want to only write negative things about the report, I have to say that I liked how on theme with Asuna´s character the new outfit is, and it seems that Fujino listened to the people´s complaints about the witch outfit from the last game, which is really great news for not only this game but future games as well. This means that at the very least Fujino now knows that he should mind the character color schemes and past outfits when designing his lewd models, a great improvement instead of just throwing something lewd and sexy he likes on someone, like the previously mentioned witch outfit.

And, a new battle sex scene is coming! My absolute favorite type of event.
Do not worry, even if she were a half-naked berserker with a two-handed axe, in the end, she'll just get fucked by Inoda anyway. I am actually intrigued in a very long time by what Fujino comes up with in the main plot to justify her "class change." :LOL:

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
I think Liz would help distract Kirito in the labyrinth.
Personally the battle H event is nice, but I would like to see more progress wrt NTR side...
like she seeing Liz and Kirito interacting intimately? or leafa may play a role?
While Suguha (not Leafa) is getting a new outfit as well, there seem to be no scenes for her, so it’s probably just some irl buildup for her. Well, better than nothing, I guess. :sneaky:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: kinglionheart

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I am actually intrigued in a very long time by what Fujino comes up with in the main plot to justify her "class change." :LOL:
I don't think there is a class change. She is a sword wielding healer in canon so here she could just be switching weapons without changing class. Going from a supporting role to attacker role for some reason. Maybe the reason is if she is being paired with Inoda it would be smarter for her to be front-line and Inoda be "rear-support".

4.20 star(s) 84 Votes