4.20 star(s) 84 Votes

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
I myself just can't play the Saikey version because it feels utterly pointless if all the SAO names and references are removed, tbh XD

Also, Monday again everyone. Ready for another Fujino progress report?
Having played part 1 by Saikey, I really enjoyed it, and I must say the fact that the characters are Asuna and Kirito from SAO is still very clear and obvious :LOL:

NiktoAzure

Jul 18, 2020

Current Progress:
1.Add 3 CG for Asuna's event on Saturday.
2.Finish the context of Saturday events.
3.Add 1 Asuna event and 1 Kyoko event on Sunday.
4.Add new battle movements.

目前的進步報告:
1.周六亞絲娜事件增加3個CG。
2.完成周六全部事件的文本。
3.周日增加一個亞絲娜事件和一個京子事件。
4.增加新戰鬥動作。

image-1280-c.jpg

PS. New costume for Asuna is really sexy ))

NiktoAzure

Jul 18, 2020
But in the end it becomes clear that part 2 will focus a lot on the FGO.
And the finale, in theory, should be in the FGO, and then there will be a third part.

The Jailer

Oct 23, 2017
But in the end it becomes clear that part 2 will focus a lot on the FGO.
And the finale, in theory, should be in the FGO, and then there will be a third part.
or maybe this ends in real life (yes again like in part 1) but this time she doesn't regret it and we go into part 3 with asuna in this mindset

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Notice Asuna got her sword back? Does this mean Asuna will no longer support (Kirito) anymore?

Also new battle movement? Does that mean Kirito will do something that lead to Asuna having fun with Asuna? Like instead of waiting, Kirito has to actively do something to let Inoda and Asuna have fun?

NiktoAzure

Jul 18, 2020
Notice Asuna got her sword back? Does this mean Asuna will no longer support (Kirito) anymore?

Also new battle movement? Does that mean Kirito will do something that lead to Asuna having fun with Asuna? Like instead of waiting, Kirito has to actively do something to let Inoda and Asuna have fun?
I think differently, a new event appears in the FGO, where several teams are required, for example, clearing the castle of a demon lord. And then Asuna becomes a swordsman and will be together with Inoda. And Kirito with Lisbeth. In general it is moving towards this. Ooooh...what juicy NTR moments there will be.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I think differently, a new event appears in the FGO, where several teams are required, for example, clearing the castle of a demon lord. And then Asuna becomes a swordsman and will be together with Inoda. And Kirito with Lisbeth. In general it is moving towards this. Ooooh...what juicy NTR moments there will be.
So it still means Asuna is not supporting Kirito. So the event will be like the Thieves Den in Part 1 where Kirito is doing his things while we get quick views of Inoda messing with Asuna?

But that image looks like a battle image so unless we will see what Asuna is doing while in battle and she is away, she still be with Kirito.

NiktoAzure

Jul 18, 2020
So it still means Asuna is not supporting Kirito. So the event will be like the Thieves Den in Part 1 where Kirito is doing his things while we get quick views of Inoda messing with Asuna?
In general, this is what is going on. ))
Where will it be like the Thieves Den in Part 1.
But the difference is rather that Kirito will be with Liz. And Asuna and Inoda. And Kiritidiot allows them))
But that image looks like a battle image so unless we will see what Asuna is doing while in battle and she is away, she still be with Kirito.
Maybe for a short moment, like training, Kirito taught Asuna to remember the entire movement.

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
YEEEEESSSSS

BATTLE SCENE UPDATE CONFIRMATION!!!!!

But anyways, I'm a little worried that the progress report mentions it so close to the end of the month. Feels like we're setting ourselves up for the typical "I'll update Asuna's POV next update" situation that seems to always happen. It doesn't seem like a lot of CGs/scenes were mentioned in regards to Asuna, so this battle thing might be short? Who knows? Unless the battle movements is its own separate thing from the CGs, but even then in-game Saturday sounds like a really long/busy day considering we left off at Friday right?

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Yeah, finally an upgrade. As we know from Chinese games, less clothing on female characters means better stats :LOL:
Let's be fair. That is true for all games.

Guys: Best equipment is always fancy and awesome. :cool:
Girls: 50% chance of being fancy and awesome or 50% chance it being high exposure! :love:

Reactions: 4-kun
4.20 star(s) 84 Votes