4.20 star(s) 84 Votes

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
How long will updates take to come out? Does it make sense to start playing only after the game is fully released?
The updates are monthly, with quite the regular release rate, with a decent amount of content each month.
The story is not close to the climax yet, so the full entire game (part 1-2-and the most likely part 3) might not be finished until some time into the next year.

I personally don't have an issue with the schedule of playing the game with monthly releases of content, since the content is sort of self-contained during each of the updates, you aren’t going to find yourself frustrated because of annoying cliffhanger midway through the game, but you might find yourself wanting for more of the game once you are done with the update.

If you think it's worth it to wait for an entire year (number I came up with no real reference or information), then you should wait it out. I recommend just playing the game and joining the monthly waiting game with the rest of us.

Versace217

Mar 21, 2019
The updates are monthly, with quite the regular release rate, with a decent amount of content each month.
The story is not close to the climax yet, so the full entire game (part 1-2-and the most likely part 3) might not be finished until some time into the next year.

I personally don't have an issue with the schedule of playing the game with monthly releases of content, since the content is sort of self-contained during each of the updates, you aren’t going to find yourself frustrated because of annoying cliffhanger midway through the game, but you might find yourself wanting for more of the game once you are done with the update.

If you think it's worth it to wait for an entire year (number I came up with no real reference or information), then you should wait it out. I recommend just playing the game and joining the monthly waiting game with the rest of us.
Let's not forget Part 2 is going to end soon as the RPG Maker will reach it's maximum processing capacity.

Reactions: Tadokorokoji

Kazuto123

Jun 5, 2023
Part 2 will end at the end of the year and part 3 will be in 2025?
So how many more parts will there be?
I read the last post that the RPG Marker will reach max. How much performance can it have?

Versace217

Mar 21, 2019
I read the last post that the RPG Marker will reach max. How much performance can it have?
Part 2 only has a couple more updates for FOG. Part 3 will most likely feature real life corruption of Asuna.
As of now only 3 parts are confirmed.
There are too many images for RPG Maker to process swiftly, that's the reason the games's so laggy and sometimes crashes.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
There is no plan to end Part 2 and start Part 3. Anyone who says so is just guessing. They are guessing because Part 2 has already surpassed Part 1's size and the developer is getting worried about the amount of events in Part 2. There is still a lot of story left so maybe Part 3 will happen but the developer has not announced any plans to end Part 2 yet.

Also about RPGM, I am not a expert but I heard from experienced modders older versions of RPGM did have a limit on amount of slots for events/videos but Part 2 is made using new version which does not have this problem. So Part 2 won't be ending because it runs out of space/slots. I can't speak on performance.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4-kun

Versace217

Mar 21, 2019
There is no plan to end Part 2 and start Part 3. Anyone who says so is just guessing. They are guessing because Part 2 has already surpassed Part 1's size and the developer is getting worried about the amount of events in Part 2. There is still a lot of story left so maybe Part 3 will happen but the developer has not announced any plans to end Part 2 yet.
Hmmm, yeah you're right. Still it's pretty obvious there will need to be a part 3. When though is a whole other question.

Kazuto123

Jun 5, 2023
Oh, so it's just guesswork and theory. It's still far from the end of part 2 and we don't know yet when Fujino will end part 2, right?
This actually doesn't sound good, I hope he manages to finish the stories for part 2 and then plan for part 3.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Asuna suddenly entering erotic battle mode shouldn't be as much of a surprise as it was for me, LOL. Anyway, seems like this is mostly gonna be an Asuna/Kyouko-focused update, so not interesting at all for me, hopefully the Suguha build-up is good.

Also, someone posted an Alice-focused CG that has her Hypno-"NTR"-Guy fucking her partner above, is that from somewhere else? As I don't see it in Ci-En.

Reactions: 4-kun

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
Also, someone posted an Alice-focused CG that has her Hypno-"NTR"-Guy fucking her partner above, is that from somewhere else? As I don't see it in Ci-En.
The only Alice CG that I remember being posted as of late was just a screenshot of a scene in the game, although we might be talking about different things.

Oh, so it's just guesswork and theory. It's still far from the end of part 2 and we don't know yet when Fujino will end part 2, right?
This actually doesn't sound good, I hope he manages to finish the stories for part 2 and then plan for part 3.
It´s not that we are far from the end of part 2, it´s just that we have no clue when Fujino will decide to end things. For all we know, Fujino might decide to wrap things up in a jiffy and we see the climax of part 2 in just two updates. On the other hand, he might extend it for 4 or 5 more if he thinks RPGMaker can handle it.

It´s also important to note that Fujino never actually planned to divide the game into multiple parts, he simply ran into a dead end with the game as he went through the paces, so while marking the climax of part 2 and the beginning of part 3 with IRL sex might make the most sense from a narrative perspective, he won´t necessarily see things that way.

Is there even any logistical difference between a part 2 and a part 3? We need to download a new game each release anyway.
There might be a difference depending on how Fujino might want to approach a new build, he would most likely want to make a few changes to the UI and make new menus, and play a bit with the map and all that.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
The only Alice CG that I remember being posted as of late was just a screenshot of a scene in the game, although we might be talking about different things.

It´s not that we are far from the end of part 2, it´s just that we have no clue when Fujino will decide to end things. For all we know, Fujino might decide to wrap things up in a jiffy and we see the climax of part 2 in just two updates. On the other hand, he might extend it for 4 or 5 more if he thinks RPGMaker can handle it.

It´s also important to note that Fujino never actually planned to divide the game into multiple parts, he simply ran into a dead end with the game as he went through the paces, so while marking the climax of part 2 and the beginning of part 3 with IRL sex might make the most sense from a narrative perspective, he won´t necessarily see things that way.
I'm talking about this one:

another thing, you see that Fujino sensei is a genius when he is turning the two idiots Kirito and Klein into complete cucks, I fucking love this game View attachment 3856816 View attachment 3856817
The Asuna one is from the previous update but I don't recall seeing that Alice one before...

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
So comparing the two images I noticed the new Asuna image noticeably darker skin. This got me thinking so I checked out some recent Asuna images with old ones and Asuna's avatar does seem to get darker skin. I tried to find FOG images with bright lighting.

Old:
FOG手交快 (01).jpg  (30).jpg

New:
 (01).jpg  (01).jpg

Older images has Asuna with pale almost sick skin color but now she a tanned tone. It might be lighting but I hope this isn't a case of "blackening" of some corruption stories do.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
This Alice event is from previous update. It is already in the game. The old Progress Report did mention there will be a Alice event in the upcoming update.
I...somehow must have completely missed this scene somehow, then, huh. Is it in the rec. room? And if not, think you could tell me the day it happened to do a quick replay to look for it?

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
So comparing the two images I noticed the new Asuna image noticeably darker skin. This got me thinking so I checked out some recent Asuna images with old ones and Asuna's avatar does seem to get darker skin. I tried to find FOG images with bright lighting.

Old:
View attachment 3858120 View attachment 3858122

New:
View attachment 3858124 View attachment 3858125

Older images has Asuna with pale almost sick skin color but now she a tanned tone. It might be lighting but I hope this isn't a case of "blackening" of some corruption stories do.
It would be interesting but i think is just the ligthing in the scenes? It would still be a cool feature to have in FOG.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
It would be interesting but i think is just the ligthing in the scenes? It would still be a cool feature to have in FOG.
Like a real world reaction? Since Asuna's nude body is seeing more light in FOG so her avatar's skin is tanning? That would be a awesome feature! But yeah it is probably lighting and I am overthinking.

Just realized it but we finally have Asuna as an swordwoman instead of mage.
Yep Asuna is going attacker and no longer supporting (Kirito) :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Animefan_09
4.20 star(s) 84 Votes