4.20 star(s) 84 Votes

XZXZXX

Apr 18, 2021
I haven't played the latest update in a while, so is there anyone here kind enough to tell me how far the story has progressed?

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
his body model look not bad not fat or ugly
I mean, his face is kind of what one would consider ugly. As for his physique, he is more burly than actually fat, tbh, and definitely looks more capable than Kirito. :LOL: If it wasn't for his hobo-like clothes he's always wearing, he would look more like a bully. I don't know, he looks to me like a dwarf without a beard. Imagine if we get to see a timeskip at the ending and he transforms into a lumberjack kind of dude.:ROFLMAO:

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
I mean, his face is kind of what one would consider ugly. As for his physique, he is more burly than actually fat, tbh, and definitely looks more capable than Kirito. :LOL: If it wasn't for his hobo-like clothes he's always wearing, he would look more like a bully. I don't know, he looks to me like a dwarf without a beard. Imagine if we get to see a timeskip at the ending and he transforms into a lumberjack kind of dude.:ROFLMAO:
Inoda obesity is something the player has to get through inferences made with the dialogs of the NPCs more than anything we actually get to see from his model, even if his face is an act of terror upon mankind, ugly enough to break Genova's convections.

All that being said, while considering Inoda's fatness, one should take into consideration that Japan/China/Korea and Asia in general have a different standard to what they consider as "fat". Someone who is considered a pig there might be your average guy with a dad bod because he likes eating a whopper for breakfast (Also Known As Americans).

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Inoda obesity is something the player has to get through inferences made with the dialogs of the NPCs more than anything we actually get to see from his model, even if his face is an act of terror upon mankind, ugly enough to break Genova's convections.

All that being said, while considering Inoda's fatness, one should take into consideration that Japan/China/Korea and Asia in general have a different standard to what they consider as "fat". Someone who is considered a pig there might be your average guy with a dad bod because he likes eating a whopper for breakfast (Also Known As Americans).
To be fair, we DO know Inoda is a fatso that should have no real stamina nor strength in general, tbh, between his complete lack of willpower to stand up to bullies at all to the fact he was eating nothing but takeout and instant food before Asuna started making him food back in Part 1 XD (Granted, all his physical and mental stats get immediately inverted when it comes to NTR-ing women thanks to the convenient Administrator Buff, lmao)

Reactions: bucefala

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
To be fair, we DO know Inoda is a fatso that should have no real stamina nor strength in general, tbh, between his complete lack of willpower to stand up to bullies at all to the fact he was eating nothing but takeout and instant food before Asuna started making him food back in Part 1 XD (Granted, all his physical and mental stats get immediately inverted when it comes to NTR-ing women thanks to the convenient Administrator Buff, lmao)
if he continues fucking Asuna, he will lose weight

• Haha
Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
if he continues fucking Asuna, he will lose weight
He should realistically be losing weight and become more attractive. He is eating healthier food and getting plenty of exercise. Also just having Asuna would made him more confident and it is scientifically proven that confidence is sexy.

But if Fujino does not make a new model for Inoda, we won't see it.

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
Also just having Asuna would made him more confident and it is scientifically proven that confidence is sexy.
It is absolutely true that one's personality affects their perceived attractiveness, but it's not as simply as having confidence = being hot.

Inoda, at the very least for me, seems like someone more likely than not to develop a superiority complex to hide his insecurities than any real confidence over his acceptance of them.

You can see it pretty often in real life as there is usually one or two in each school, a socially awkward nerd with few or not a single friend, who believe themselves to be better than anyone else for having better grades or their family having money.

And you never see them with bitches throwing themselves at their loner dicks because they believe themselves the smartest brat in the room.

Confidence might be attractive, but arrogance not so much, especially so when it is coupled with a face so ugly that not even his mother would love(literally).

4.20 star(s) 84 Votes