4.20 star(s) 84 Votes

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
No, but the admin is an angelic moralist and therefore gave him this thing to compensate for his appearance. :ROFLMAO:
This is something funny to think about, but whatever or not that exchange is worth it depends on the setting.
For example, in real life I wouldn't want a mega dick and insane sex skills in exchange of being uglier than sin. The consequences are not worth the positives in my opinion.

But if you live in an NTR hentai universe, where sex is the only thing that matters and everyone seemingly is willing to forget your many deficiencies once you become a sex God that can make any woman go crossed eyed even when you are a out of shape virgin, then the deal is actually quite worth it. I would just need to not own any mirror ever, looking at that ugly mug every morning would damage my mental wellbeing.

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
Well I did say realistically and there is nothing realistic about this game so whatever the dev and Administrator wants it is.
Damn, I quoted to the wrong post. :ROFLMAO:

But yeah, games are pretty much always unrealistic when it comes to physics. Every level 1 character can swing a sword endlessly, while in reality, their muscles would give out after just a few dozen swings. :LOL:

saitamaTM

May 4, 2020
How about you learn to form a proper english sentence before criticizing other people's work
that art so fucking ugly so i can criticizing it oke ?? i see a lot ai art game in f95 and you tell me i can't criticizing it wtf is this logic :WaitWhat:, AI art ruined everything a lot japan hentai game is just bad

Last edited:
Reactions: BulBulLuga

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
that art so fucking ugly so i can criticizing it oke ?? i see a lot ai art game in f95 and you tell me i can't criticizing it wtf is this logic :WaitWhat:, AI art ruined everything a lot japan hentai game is just bad
The problem is that you are not providing criticism, as you haven’t presented any arguments; you are just expressing your own opinion. The perceived ugliness or beauty of something is a personal perspective. Additionally, it wasn’t solely about AI-generated content; you are insulting Japanese game developers without any explanation. If you think about it, Japan actually has a market for adult games, so it’s no wonder that there are more low-quality products available, it's called Makret Dilution . However, this doesn’t mean that, in comparison per developer, the overall quality is worse than in the West. There are definitely many "ugly" games from the West as well. If you don’t like it, don’t look it up—it's as simple as that. :rolleyes:

Also, keep in mind that we shouldn't even be talking about other games in this thread.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
But if you live in an NTR hentai universe, where sex is the only thing that matters and everyone seemingly is willing to forget your many deficiencies once you become a sex God that can make any woman go crossed eyed even when you are a out of shape virgin, then the deal is actually quite worth it. I would just need to not own any mirror ever, looking at that ugly mug every morning would damage my mental wellbeing.
Unless you're Chad Fujino's Suguha, she gave the middle fingers to those Tropes and just went "Wait no, I actually just want my Onii-chan's dick...whether he consents or not!" I'm so proud of her XD

• Haha
Reactions: 4-kun
4.20 star(s) 84 Votes