4.20 star(s) 84 Votes

saitamaTM

May 4, 2020
The only Alice CG that I remember being posted as of late was just a screenshot of a scene in the game, although we might be talking about different things.

It´s not that we are far from the end of part 2, it´s just that we have no clue when Fujino will decide to end things. For all we know, Fujino might decide to wrap things up in a jiffy and we see the climax of part 2 in just two updates. On the other hand, he might extend it for 4 or 5 more if he thinks RPGMaker can handle it.

It´s also important to note that Fujino never actually planned to divide the game into multiple parts, he simply ran into a dead end with the game as he went through the paces, so while marking the climax of part 2 and the beginning of part 3 with IRL sex might make the most sense from a narrative perspective, he won´t necessarily see things that way.

There might be a difference depending on how Fujino might want to approach a new build, he would most likely want to make a few changes to the UI and make new menus, and play a bit with the map and all that.
how many arc SAO have

albakr0ss

Sep 2, 2020
Okay so like most people here clearly, I absolutely adore the battle harassment scenes. But having Asuna in a more close quarters role makes me a bit confused as to how Inoda is to harass her there. Since, being harassed in the background makes sense because he can focus on just pleasure but doing it to someone actively fighting seems weird? The outfit itself is hot and would love if it has something to do with Inoda forcing her into the outfit, maybe convince her to fight in commando and only he gets to see while Kirito sees flashes but doubts his eyes.

Really out there idea, but I think it’d be a really interesting idea if for some reasons the roles in game were reversed and Asuna X Inoda were in front while Kirito became the support buffer. Who had to unfortunately buff the couple as they do it right in front of him without being able to see what’s going on.

saitamaTM

May 4, 2020
Okay so like most people here clearly, I absolutely adore the battle harassment scenes. But having Asuna in a more close quarters role makes me a bit confused as to how Inoda is to harass her there. Since, being harassed in the background makes sense because he can focus on just pleasure but doing it to someone actively fighting seems weird? The outfit itself is hot and would love if it has something to do with Inoda forcing her into the outfit, maybe convince her to fight in commando and only he gets to see while Kirito sees flashes but doubts his eyes.

Really out there idea, but I think it’d be a really interesting idea if for some reasons the roles in game were reversed and Asuna X Inoda were in front while Kirito became the support buffer. Who had to unfortunately buff the couple as they do it right in front of him without being able to see what’s going on.
hmmm interesting idea like kirito give them more energy to fuck lmao :BootyTime:

Tadokorokoji

Dec 19, 2021

It may be battle necessitated sex, or they are away from Kirito for some reason in battle.

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
It may be battle necessitated sex, or they are away from Kirito for some reason in battle.
in my opinion Asuna will be on the front line and Inoda will support and when Inoda starts fucking or doing something dirty with Asuna, he will tell Kirito that it is a new technique to increase attack/defense (even if it's not true) :LOL:

Reactions: Tadokorokoji

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Inoda great personality, this great game for kids to play I would love for my kids to become just like him
He is a great role model to guys who won't go after a hot girl because he thinks she is out of their league. By acting Inoda you realize she is obtainable through their wit, hard work, and a little divine help. It is a like a modern David vs Goliath story.

albakr0ss

Sep 2, 2020
Most realistic scenario I can imagine other than the aforementioned labyrinth where it’s Kirito (by himself) or with Liz and then Asuna x Inoda and they have to fuck. Is something along the lines of Asuna fighting means she actually loses hp and requires some “healing/buffs” from Inoda which she needs before every major encounter. (Kirito doesn’t need coz he’s strong anyway)

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
Most realistic scenario I can imagine other than the aforementioned labyrinth where it’s Kirito (by himself) or with Liz and then Asuna x Inoda and they have to fuck. Is something along the lines of Asuna fighting means she actually loses hp and requires some “healing/buffs” from Inoda which she needs before every major encounter. (Kirito doesn’t need coz he’s strong anyway)
I imagine INODA telling Asuna that she has little magic or hp right now I will recharge you with semen xd

Reactions: Tadokorokoji

redshiftasdfasdf

Dec 3, 2019
Why have 2 parts? Do I have to extract them at the same? or run the first part and then as a chapter 2 of the game run the second?
when you start adding too many assets into rpgm it gets very slow and buggy. part 2 is mechanically separate from part 1 with its own save file and assets.
fujino will probably make a part 3 because part 2 is getting too big as well.

Versace217

Mar 21, 2019
So comparing the two images I noticed the new Asuna image noticeably darker skin. This got me thinking so I checked out some recent Asuna images with old ones and Asuna's avatar does seem to get darker skin. I tried to find FOG images with bright lighting.

Old:
View attachment 3858120 View attachment 3858122

New:
View attachment 3858124 View attachment 3858125

Older images has Asuna with pale almost sick skin color but now she a tanned tone. It might be lighting but I hope this isn't a case of "blackening" of some corruption stories do.
Where is the bottom left image from? I recognize the rest of them but I can't put my finger on the bottom left image.

saitamaTM

May 4, 2020
He is a great role model to guys who won't go after a hot girl because he thinks she is out of their league. By acting Inoda you realize she is obtainable through their wit, hard work, and a little divine help. It is a like a modern David vs Goliath story.
his body model look not bad not fat or ugly

4.20 star(s) 84 Votes