4.20 star(s) 84 Votes

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Maybe you guys will be angry with me but I think part 1 and old fujino games more good then part 2, because part 2 so hard and have lot of locations I need check every locations for events or cg all day and nights, and you need find some papers or cgs also need give true answer questions for cuck meter. It is so tiring me I need play lot of times for that. Part 1 more easy and
You don't lose your way
I think a lot of people would agree part 1 and older Fujino was better, he changed up a bit since he got popular just from all the people blowing up his DMs since. He definitely has changed things especial after getting mega hate at the end of part1.

Reactions: Testament34

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
I'm maybe the biggest Fujino glazer on f95... but let's us not pretend that this project is not just a rpgmakermv game with koikatsu animations.

95% of the game content is freely availabe on the web as .js plugins, .png tilesets and downloadable koikatsu mods (either from the koitatsu discord, bepis/booru cards or leaked posers/artists animation mods)...

I am in no way trying to belittle Fujino sensei work, It's his unique vision (writing/plot) and attention to quality (ui/menus,bug fixing/patching...) that makes the games special.

Fujino can add 50 big scenes in less than 3 months if he wished to, but I really doubt the rpg game engine would be able to handle it.
I think that's what a lot of people don't get, the engine itself is hitting its max capacity with fujinos games.

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
I'm maybe the biggest Fujino glazer on f95... but let's us not pretend that this project is not just a rpgmakermv game with koikatsu animations.

95% of the game content is freely availabe on the web as .js plugins, .png tilesets and downloadable koikatsu mods (either from the koitatsu discord, bepis/booru cards or leaked posers/artists animation mods)...

I am in no way trying to belittle Fujino sensei work, It's his unique vision (writing/plot) and attention to quality (ui/menus,bug fixing/patching...) that makes the games special.

Fujino can add 50 big scenes in less than 3 months if he wished to, but I really doubt the rpg game engine would be able to handle it.
If he splits it into 10 parts, though :ROFLMAO:

Jokes aside, I don't think adding more scenes would be valuable. It wouldn't contribute to the plot and would just drag it out by recycling the same themes.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

ntrlover4lyf

Jul 24, 2024
I think a lot of people would agree part 1 and older Fujino was better, he changed up a bit since he got popular just from all the people blowing up his DMs since. He definitely has changed things especial after getting mega hate at the end of part1.
those who were hating, were they vanilla fans by any chance? if so, ignore them. they are all posers who hate ntr authors because of their own twisted incest fantasies. for them, ntr is the worst thing, but the irony is they follow it regularly lmao. imho, the recent part is the only lesser good part, because the rest has been gr8. ig people are just nitpicking at this point

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018

I´m going to be completely honest, I have literally no idea at all regarding Koitatsu or how much work Fujino does or does not put on each update regarding animations.

When I´m talking about it taking four years, it was with the assumption of Fujino continuing to release the game as he does now, with one big event happening every update, not just slapping his models on some pre-existing animation and calling it a day.

As things are right now, Fujino is barely capable of getting each monthly update out on time, with him talking more than once about how his (real) job was taking too much of him, so I imagine that the work that he has to do for each update is at the very least time-consuming.

(All that being said, I know an animator (Lanzfh) who has done a lot of SAO ntr vids, and that guy releases like 3 or 4 new animations each week. They aren´t all that great, but he certainly is on the grind at the very least.)

saitamaTM

May 4, 2020
I´m going to be completely honest, I have literally no idea at all regarding Koitatsu or how much work Fujino does or does not put on each update regarding animations.

When I´m talking about it taking four years, it was with the assumption of Fujino continuing to release the game as he does now, with one big event happening every update, not just slapping his models on some pre-existing animation and calling it a day.

As things are right now, Fujino is barely capable of getting each monthly update out on time, with him talking more than once about how his (real) job was taking too much of him, so I imagine that the work that he has to do for each update is at the very least time-consuming.

(All that being said, I know an animator (Lanzfh) who has done a lot of SAO ntr vids, and that guy releases like 3 or 4 new animations each week. They aren´t all that great, but he certainly is on the grind at the very least.)
do any people help fujino make the game or just him

chordveil

Mar 28, 2018
that guy took a lot of animations and scenes from other animators tho, such as delirium bear, imsayaa, etc
taking animations, camera works, character cards, etc and put them together into one new work is comparatively easier than making a new game while thinking about whole story, progressions, and making the game conform to koikatsu animation so the game itself could work without breaking the engine

all in all, personally i'm fine with fujino progress with his game
there are a lot of games who took patrons for progressing but end up cancelling their entire project because they got lazier overtime due to easy support from people, while fujino always make sure to make report all the progress that has been made and steadily deliver the updates

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
those who were hating, were they vanilla fans by any chance? if so, ignore them. they are all posers who hate ntr authors because of their own twisted incest fantasies. for them, ntr is the worst thing, but the irony is they follow it regularly lmao. imho, the recent part is the only lesser good part, because the rest has been gr8. ig people are just nitpicking at this point
No, I'm pretty sure he was talking more of the beginning of Part 2, where most actual followers of Fujino just refused to understand properly the shit he had gone through the past months and were triggered there was so little content in the first update combined with the 'soft-reset' of Asuna and Inoda's relationship following the infamous 'rainy night' XP

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
There were also quite a number of people who threw a hissy fit because we didn´t get Asuna´s PoV of the rainy night, until we sort of got it with part 2.

And I get it, they felt like they had been blue-balled after an entire game with build-up towards the cheating sex, yet we didn´t get to fully see it until more than half a year later on a different game. I personally wasn´t particularly disappointed, except for the lack of a satisfying conclusion to Suguha´s story at the time, since the original rainy night was more than hot enough for me.

What I will never understand is what do the people who flame and insult authors expect to accomplish by verbally abusing the guy they are making demands of? Fujino is an author who tends to listen to his audience, even if he does it too much at certain moments, but if you want something different simply leave a bad review with what disappointed you and be done instead of acting like a brat.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
There were also quite a number of people who threw a hissy fit because we didn´t get Asuna´s PoV of the rainy night, until we sort of got it with part 2.

And I get it, they felt like they had been blue-balled after an entire game with build-up towards the cheating sex, yet we didn´t get to fully see it until more than half a year later on a different game. I personally wasn´t particularly disappointed, except for the lack of a satisfying conclusion to Suguha´s story at the time, since the original rainy night was more than hot enough for me.

What I will never understand is what do the people who flame and insult authors expect to accomplish by verbally abusing the guy they are making demands of? Fujino is an author who tends to listen to his audience, even if he does it too much at certain moments, but if you want something different simply leave a bad review with what disappointed you and be done instead of acting like a brat.
You're totally right in general, but ironically I'm pretty sure that before SAO Part 2 Fujino was actually much better at just flat out ignoring what most people wanted and doing his own thing, it was the combination of the shit that happened making him flee China, his precarious situation and the hate at the way he took Part 2 what made him start caving in to his fans' demands for the first time ever (For example originally when he announced the 2 endings a lot of people hated the idea of the Willing Cuck ending and didn't want it in the game yet he ignored them and said that was gonna be a thing). And with how very clearly Suguha (As much as I like it) and even Alice's plot got retcons from how they were originally set up by him, we can very obviously see it's not really for the best most of the time, especially with how stressed he was back then :O

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017

Yeah i get your point, mind you is not that easy, or at least after seeing the disasters others make i hope it isn't, but as good as the games are they aren't the absolute best, still top tier stuff for a total amateur.

The one thing i will always praise about FUJINO is that he always tries to improve.

ntrlover4lyf

Jul 24, 2024
No, I'm pretty sure he was talking more of the beginning of Part 2, where most actual followers of Fujino just refused to understand properly the shit he had gone through the past months and were triggered there was so little content in the first update combined with the 'soft-reset' of Asuna and Inoda's relationship following the infamous 'rainy night' XP
yeah, that's true. the recent update was a bit of a let down, but i have faith in fujino. he'll give us another kino-esque update in the next one. ik he will!!

xJuma

Dec 15, 2020
I would just wish he would include a higher patreon membership. I'm sure a lot of people (and me) would gladly pay more, if it means he could quit his normal day to day job, just to focus on the game.

I know that you can optionally increase your pledge yourself, but most people would only do it if its an official membership kind of option.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I would just wish he would include a higher patreon membership. I'm sure a lot of people (and me) would gladly pay more, if it means he could quit his normal day to day job, just to focus on the game.

I know that you can optionally increase your pledge yourself, but most people would only do it if its an official membership kind of option.
My issue is there is no incentive to give more. Even now the $10 tier does not even give you anything excusive. The highest tier with excusive stuff is $7 with CG set. What do you think he could give to justify the higher tier? A custom NPC in the game with your name? For $50 tier that NPC can bitch slap Kirito whenever you want. For $100 tier that NPC can fuck a girl of your choice. I think some people would pay for that. Not me but someone would.

• Haha
Reactions: 4-kun

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
My issue is there is no incentive to give more. Even now the $10 tier does not even give you anything excusive. The highest tier with excusive stuff is $7 with CG set. What do you think he could give to justify the higher tier? A custom NPC in the game with your name? For $50 tier that NPC can bitch slap Kirito whenever you want. For $100 tier that NPC can fuck a girl of your choice. I think some people would pay for that. Not me but someone would.
Insert-to-insert-tier :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

xJuma

Dec 15, 2020
Most logical would be faster updates based on more income and the dwindling need for his dayjob - updates which he could then post behind a paywall, like other creators are doing. Doing a "normal release date" right now every 30 days for the 7$ dollar tier, and giving 3-4 days prerelease for higher supporters. I personally would pay for it, since that amount doesn't really bother me anyways, but thats just an idea.

Another idea would obviously be polls, but tbh I'm kinda conflicted with that, since it changes the story / characters he had originally in mind.

4.20 star(s) 84 Votes