4.20 star(s) 84 Votes

NTR Apologist

Formerly 'QuarterTill'
Oct 25, 2021
Is not just those posts, Fujino had to delete EVERYTHING he had before because of what happened in China that made him flee the country just to be able to continue making his H-games, so it's safe to say that the deletion of those posts has 0 influence on his plans for the game. People whining too much may do so, sadly, as we know he has struggled with that when it got too much XP
Oh damn, I thought he moved to Japan because he wanted to, not due to some issues that arose in his home country. I was unaware of the history of Fujino's posts, as I'm new to this game and Fujino's past in general.

Testament34

Aug 18, 2017
Maybe you guys will be angry with me but I think part 1 and old fujino games more good then part 2, because part 2 so hard and have lot of locations I need check every locations for events or cg all day and nights, and you need find some papers or cgs also need give true answer questions for cuck meter. It is so tiring me I need play lot of times for that. Part 1 more easy and
You don't lose your way

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
Maybe you guys will be angry with me but I think part 1 and old fujino games more good then part 2, because part 2 so hard and have lot of locations I need check every locations for events or cg all day and nights, and you need find some papers or cgs also need give true answer questions for cuck meter. It is so tiring me I need play lot of times for that. Part 1 more easy and
You don't lose your way
part 1 plays more like a VN while part 2 plays more like a rpgmaker game.

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
You don't lose your way
Yes, the world of part 2 is pretty empty. Even they are currently at work, I still go everyday to the school to check if there is any scene and always get disappointed :( Fujino could at least put ingame some collectibles like nude photos of asuna with censored eyes made by inoda or something.

NTR Apologist

Formerly 'QuarterTill'
Oct 25, 2021
Here I leave the entire list of options that will come or that have already been activated, be careful, it is a high spoiler
Is this a list of "dialogue options"? This seems more like a list of perks that Asuna will unlock later on. And I'm pretty sure these perks will unlock no matter what dialogue option you choose throughout the story.

Testament34

Aug 18, 2017
Yes, the world of part 2 is pretty empty. Even they are currently at work, I still go everyday to the school to check if there is any scene and always get disappointed :( Fujino could at least put ingame some collectibles like nude photos of asuna with censored eyes made by inoda or something.
Yes you are true also last upgrades pc blog have lot of text and story but no picture. need more picture I think

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
You don't lose your way
Part 1 had extra stuff you find too. All the NPC's subplot you had to go out of your way to find them if you want to know what is happening. It reminded me of the Trails of Cold Steel games. In those games some NPCs have their stories that will advance without your interference. If you care you can check on them, if you don't you can ignore them without missing anything for the main story.

In Part 2 the NPCs are gone but we have the side girls like Sinon and Alice's plots you can find. It does not affect the main story of Asuna so missing them is fine. Fujino now even tells you where to go to see some extra things so you don't explore for no reason. Besides all the CGs are in the Recollection Room anyway. Personally I like exploring in a game instead of just reading in a game. I can read a doujinshi for that.

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
We actually already have a significant divergence in the plot, Liz and whatever or not Kirito allows her to taint his pure and faithful body, with two the option of being an actual cheater or not.
There is a pretty big significance between letting someone give you a handy and a boobjob or not, even if Fujino probably won't differentiate both within the story.
Well, yeah, that's the problem with such an approach. Let’s say someone is only interested in the main plot, intentionally ignoring all side characters and scenes. In that case, all situations involving Liz would feel extremely out of place. To be fair, this is also true for other side characters, though to a lesser extent.

Well, it is what it is :LOL:

NTR Apologist

Formerly 'QuarterTill'
Oct 25, 2021
Part 1 had extra stuff you find too. All the NPC's subplot you had to go out of your way to find them if you want to know what is happening. It reminded me of the Trails of Cold Steel games. In those games some NPCs have their stories that will advance without your interference. If you care you can check on them, if you don't you can ignore them without missing anything for the main story.

In Part 2 the NPCs are gone but we have the side girls like Sinon and Alice's plots you can find. It does not affect the main story of Asuna so missing them is fine. Fujino now even tells you where to go to see some extra things so you don't explore for no reason. Besides all the CGs are in the Recollection Room anyway. Personally I like exploring in a game instead of just reading in a game. I can read a doujinshi for that.
I think the reason there's barely any story for the NPCs in this part is because the main focus in Part 1 was Kirito, Asuna, and Inoda. With the subplot of Suguha and Sinon with Hebishima. While in Part 2, it's added a lot more characters for you to talk and pay attention to.

For example: Inoda corrupts Asuna, Liz, and Kyoko. While Liz and Suguha are turning Kirito into more of a degenerate. And the way the story is going, Sinon will probs be added to the list of women attempting to sleep with Kirito. Then there's the subplot of Alice with Klein and whatever else Hebishima has going on.

The only real NPC that I've seen have a story going on without our influence, is the REKT employee's wife.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I think the reason there's barely any story for the NPCs in this part is because the main focus in Part 1 was Kirito, Asuna, and Inoda. With the subplot of Suguha and Sinon with Hebishima. While in Part 2, it's added a lot more characters for you to talk and pay attention to.

For example: Inoda corrupts Asuna, Liz, and Kyoko. While Liz and Suguha are turning Kirito into more of a degenerate. And the way the story is going, Sinon will probs be added to the list of women attempting to sleep with Kirito. Then there's the subplot of Alice with Klein and whatever else Hebishima has going on.

The only real NPC that I've seen have a story going on without our influence, is the REKT employee's wife.
Fujino actually said before he released Part 2 he was cutting the NPCs in Part 2 so he can focus on plots about the canon SAO characters. So the NPCs got removed so plots about Liz, Alice, and Sinon can be made. I know Sinon was in Part 1 but she only got her attention in Part 2.

Fun fact. That RECT employee's wife was one of the NPCs from Part 1. The one from the Park. Seems like Fujino is slowly adding them back in.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Well, yeah, that's the problem with such an approach. Let’s say someone is only interested in the main plot, intentionally ignoring all side characters and scenes. In that case, all situations involving Liz would feel extremely out of place. To be fair, this is also true for other side characters, though to a lesser extent.

Let us not forget all the development between Sinon and Hebishima in the hidden scenes. I wonder if they will be quietly removed in the upcoming updates so only if you look for the hidden scenes you will find out what happen to them. I doubt Fujino will show Hebishima getting Nice Boated by Sinon but a climax is coming up soon.

Reactions: 4-kun

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
Talks about not being able to go around and find a lot of things to do while exploring probably is just the fault of releasing an update every month for this game. So the game's storyline becomes a very linear process since Fujino doesn't really have time to put in side content alongside the main story line. It doesn't really feel like Fujino intends to go back towards earlier segments of the game to add in more side content from exploring.

The only reason I can assume or guess that is just the whole talk about how Part 2s file size is getting too big. It's just the thing we have to kind of give up on wanting since the monthly updates is still a thing. But either way I'm generally fine just focusing on the main plot, and the SAO sub-plots whenever they come up.

Reactions: Testament34

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017

Such is the way of Fujino writing XD

Fujino actually said before he released Part 2 he was cutting the NPCs in Part 2 so he can focus on plots about the canon SAO characters. So the NPCs got removed so plots about Liz, Alice, and Sinon can be made. I know Sinon was in Part 1 but she only got her attention in Part 2.

Fun fact. That RECT employee's wife was one of the NPCs from Part 1. The one from the Park. Seems like Fujino is slowly adding them back in.
I would actually say he's going for a middle ground, at least for those who care: He's keep that one going but didn't actually give them any sex scene, despite a scene making it very clear they were fucking in the office XP

meltyquestfan

Aug 2, 2020

People who are only interested in the main plot would rather see the game finish and wait for the 'new thing' than enjoy the current content.

The developer has a perfect setup to bring many stories into that universe. Focusing on just one character and his quest to steal a girlfriend is simply stupid. The game has huge potential and could easily have 50 more scenes before even introducing the endings.

If a developer doesn't care much about their creation, why should I care and support them financially? It makes no sense to me.

Last edited:

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
The game has huge potential and could easily have 50 more scenes before even introducing the endings.

If a developer doesn't care much about their creation, why should I care and support them financially? It makes no sense to me.
This is something that a lot of people, at the very least those who are not involved in the production of media or similar content (such as hentai games parodying a decade old series) might not understand.

Creating something takes a lot of work, and it is not just physically draining as you need to spent hours and hours sitting on your computer wracking your head, but also mentally exhausting with as your mind goes through every piece of criticism you can come up for your work, already seeing the inevitable hate comments you will get for making it.

It's not that Fujino, or any other author of the medium, have no passion for their own work. 50 (big) scenes could take him another 4 years of work.

Fujino might be passionate about the game, but it doesn't mean that it is the only thing he ever wants to make.
You can see examples of what I'm talking about in real life with famous actors of successful TV shows/movie franchises.

After yeas of working as the same character, eventually a lot of famous actors quit because they want to do something else with their lives. Time is limited in this life, and spending years of it on a singular project is not as easy as some may think.

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
50 (big) scenes could take him another 4 years of work.
I'm maybe the biggest Fujino glazer on f95... but let's us not pretend that this project is not just a rpgmakermv game with koikatsu animations.

95% of the game content is freely availabe on the web as .js plugins, .png tilesets and downloadable koikatsu mods (either from the koitatsu discord, bepis/booru cards or leaked posers/artists animation mods)...

I am in no way trying to belittle Fujino sensei work, It's his unique vision (writing/plot) and attention to quality (ui/menus,bug fixing/patching...) that makes the games special.

Fujino can add 50 big scenes in less than 3 months if he wished to, but I really doubt the rpg game engine would be able to handle it.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 84 Votes