4.20 star(s) 84 Votes

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
King of Summer isn't bad
Yeah, its a shame that it doesn't feel like ntr to me because you also play as the ntr guy, feels like more a netori for me . I find it ridiculous that I control the cuck first then after that I'll control the bull , it's like cucking myself. It would have been better if MC pov first then GF Pov instead of the Bull POV

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Yep. That's basically what I said in his dm before the coward blocked me. Idiot got triggered about the context of ntr that I posted here a couple pages back.

He DMed me and immediately threatened to bomb all my posts with facepalms (which I really dont care because I already know that's how far his opinion can go at this point). Im waiting for the facepalm notif bombs that he promised but so far, nothing. All bark , no bite.

I dont mind if a mod will delete this post or the previous one.
Just want to callout this person, Im sure he will read what I said even if he blocked me.Sorry about derailing the thread a bit.

-moving on.
Facepalms, man he really showed you. That would have destroyed your forum credibility.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
I can't give this 5 stars because there's just too much walking around and literally pointless battling but that last scene... :BootyTime:

Really hope we get that scene from her perspective and more sex in general. So many NTR devs treat their games as first and foremost a checklist and now that they have sex once it's time to either end the game or move on to worse stuff like anal or even total nonsense like remote control vibrators.
Yep, can you believe people were mad at the dev because there weren't enough battles, lol.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Gonna ask that question again, hopefully someone can help me here <3
Non of the guys stealing the girls are from the show. Only Kirito, Asuna, Sugha, and Asunas mom so far as far as I can tell. You play mostly from Kiritos perspective.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Hi, tell me what program this game was made with. It would seem RPG Maker. In addition, if you want to localize it in other languages, do you know how to do it? Any suggestions.

Thanks to anyone who wants to help me or give me suggestions!

PS
The ending is great but I would have liked to see Asuna's look in the last scene too!
RPG maker for the game and Koitatsu for the animation. Several programs can be used to extract the texts for translation. Translator++ or Mtool are popular options

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Gonna ask that question again, hopefully someone can help me here <3
The game seem to take place between season 2 and 3 of the anime. They don't know Sinon, Hebishima's 99th girl and the main girl of Season 3. All the characters minus Suguha escaped from a online game where when you die in the game, you die in real life. Inoha was apparently there too. More recently Asuna escaped from the rapist, Sugou Nobuyuki, the main antagonist of season 2. We see scenes from Kirito's nightmares.

The canon characters are Kirito, Asuna, Kyouko (Asuna's mom), Suguha, Sinon, Alice (one of the random girls from a Screening Room video), and Andrew (Suguha's boss who we never seen). Hebishima, Charlie, and Inoha are all OCs. The dev in a poll asked which canon character Charlie's girlfriend should be. I voted for Lizbeth.

xJuma

Dec 15, 2020
The game seem to take place between season 2 and 3 of the anime. They don't know Sinon, Hebishima's 99th girl and the main girl of Season 3. All the characters minus Suguha escaped from a online game where when you die in the game, you die in real life. Inoha was apparently there too. More recently Asuna escaped from the rapist, Sugou Nobuyuki, the main antagonist of season 2. We see scenes from Kirito's nightmares.

The canon characters are Kirito, Asuna, Kyouko (Asuna's mom), Suguha, Sinon, Alice (one of the random girls from a Screening Room video), and Andrew (Suguha's boss who we never seen). Hebishima, Charlie, and Inoha are all OCs. The dev in a poll asked which canon character Charlie's girlfriend should be. I voted for Lizbeth.
Very much appreciated thanks a lot! I was searching for hebishima like crazy, but makes sense if hes an OC.
Thanks!

Reactions: kinglionheart

Alex040677

Jun 4, 2017

I didn't know that the game was based on an anime if I understand correctly. But what's the name of the anime is it possible to have a link where you can download it..I'm curious to read the story. Thank you!

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
I didn't know that the game was based on an anime if I understand correctly. But what's the name of the anime is it possible to have a link where you can download it..I'm curious to read the story. Thank you!
Sword Art Online, and its one of the most popular and hated of all time. You will find it pretty much on any site that has anime. It aslo based on a Light NOvel if you want to read it instead.

4.20 star(s) 84 Votes