4.20 star(s) 84 Votes

ChottoLoko

Jul 26, 2022
This game has been prone to crashes since day one. It might because all the animations the game has. The reason the dev is dividing the into parts was because the game was becoming too big and more crashes keep happening.
Oh, I got it now. But in the current version the game doesn't crush often for me.

M7G

Oct 19, 2021
When I use my save from the previous version it gives me this error.

I already tried extracting with chinese language.

I have to start a new game? I don´t want to start from the begining :'/
1685816397516.png

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
When I use my save from the previous version it gives me this error.

I already tried extracting with chinese language.

I have to start a new game? I don´t want to start from the begining :'/
View attachment 2672611
Old saves usually don't work with new versions. The current version has saves already. Save 3 is at the end of previous version. So use that to get to the new stuff. Save 4 goes straight to the Recollection Room.

• Red Heart
Reactions: M7G

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Does anyone know what the poll is about that they have on Patreon?
From what I remember:
- What you disliked the most about the game? (crashes, long load times, crappy story, etc)
- Do you want ending where Asuna stays with Kirito while fooling around with Inoda or ending where she leaves Kirito? I am guessing in the netorare not netorase ending.
- Which other character should appear in FGO for sex? (ie Sinon)
- Which canon SAO character should Charlie's girlfriend be?
- What other costumes should Asuna have? (ie Blood Oath knight costume)

Last edited:
Reactions: NickFn092

larryrunner

Nov 20, 2018
When entering the gallery, only the last Asuna's room one works, the other ones just freeze on a still image of her house. Anybody else has this issue?

The Revenant

Jun 3, 2017
So, can anyone answer me...if I did not see SAO or know anything about it, can I still understand the context of this game and the interaction between the characters?

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
So, can anyone answer me...if I did not see SAO or know anything about it, can I still understand the context of this game and the interaction between the characters?
I know SAO's story and that knowledge did nothing to enhance my enjoyment of the game. Nothing of the characters really act like their canon selves or reference past events. There is probably only one part in the game where if you don't know who Sugou Nobuyuki is then you would be wondering why Kirito is dreaming about him. Other than that, everything else is explained enough you get what you need for the game.

Everytime I see a character I recognize I just go "Hey I know that person!"

The Revenant

Jun 3, 2017
I know SAO's story and that knowledge did nothing to enhance my enjoyment of the game. Nothing of the characters really act like their canon selves or reference past events. There is probably only one part in the game where if you don't know who Sugou Nobuyuki is then you would be wondering why Kirito is dreaming about him. Other than that, everything else is explained enough you get what you need for the game.

Everytime I see a character I recognize I just go "Hey I know that person!"
Thanks for telling me! I did watch 2 episodes maybe...when they arrive to a village or something or it was in the 1st episode but yeah that's it. Moreover, I had to watch at least the first season to get familiar with the main characters. So thank you for saving me all that trouble.

NickFn092

Aug 30, 2020
From what I remember:
- What you disliked the most about the game? (crashes, long load times, crappy story, etc)
- Do you want ending where Asuna stays with Kirito while fooling around with Inoda or ending where she leaves Kirito? I am guessing in the netorare not netorase ending.
- Which other character should appear in FGO for sex? (ie Sinon)
- Which canon SAO character should Charlie's girlfriend be?
Damn. So not even a mention of the Nero or Sakura games?

Taboofan

Jan 31, 2019
Love this game. It isn't the typical big alpha guy gets the girl because of big dick energy (that's only about 35% of it) but he plans out ways to seem a hero, takes advantage of the holes in Kirito's defense, and actually seduces rather than rapes Asuna. Pretty damn good.

these are important questions. I would go for both those endings so long as fooling around with Inoda means Kirito still doesn't know. The unknown cuckolding is great. The other is good too, just a better man kind of deal. After all... Kirito really doesn't seem to have much going for him other than being sweet occasionally and good at games.

As for more costumes... himmm Blood Oath Knight, sure, but shifting from a normal costume to a sluttier version -during mid-battle sessions - regardless of what it is would be pretty awesome. And outside of the game, naked apron.

I'd like to see some more romance-type stuff between Inoda and Asuna. Real rub it in that he's just a better boyfriend even outside the bedroom.

Reactions: MisterZone

Zeabux

Jul 28, 2022
Nice ending btw , a loot of everything and very interesting to read personages talking about their stories.
Here full save
You can't see any of Asuna's scenes with your save (the ones that are in orange flames), just load the map of the house and nothing else

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
You can't see any of Asuna's scenes with your save (the ones that are in orange flames), just load the map of the house and nothing else
You don't need anyone else's save. The Save 4 included with the game is the complete recollection room.

4.20 star(s) 84 Votes