4.20 star(s) 84 Votes

ChottoLoko

Jul 26, 2022
I find it funny because in the part where kirito has sex with asuna he has something to defend himself with but in the update it seems that he had the shrinkage disease, for the second part it will be a pencil or half a crayon.
Maybe Inoda steals Kirito's cm?

Hentai7891

Aug 15, 2021
These creator cutting corner on scene by clever way with good story. there quite a bit scene of behind curtain or wall(for your imagination run wild) then he don't animation every scene by save time.

Vinnix30

Jun 3, 2023
Do you guys have the other file that i can play? Because after i download the zip file and extract the file the game is not working and the game say theres a bug

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
These creator cutting corner on scene by clever way with good story. there quite a bit scene of behind curtain or wall(for your imagination run wild) then he don't animation every scene by save time.
I disagree. If he's manually drawing the scenes by himself , I would agree, but since he's using KK (koikatsu) in his works, I dont think so .
Case and point ,f he really intend to not show shadow play/obsecure scenes, he can easily do that with the game app he's using.

Camiy

Sep 11, 2018
Ok guys, i was going through each CG from the CG collections and i found this, and i dont remeber having this in the game neither do we have in the recollection room at the end of the game, does anybody knows if i have missed this and when it happens? 1685856736285.png

Karcosa

Apr 26, 2023
Do you guys have the other file that i can play? Because after i download the zip file and extract the file the game is not working and the game say theres a bug
i had a similar bug error and i fix it by extracting the game using 7zip, try to do the same, at least it worked for me and i could play the game without any issues.

Karcosa

Apr 26, 2023
Didn't this guy make other games? Are they getting translated as well or what?
i played the chainsaw man game, is on this website too, its a nice short hidden ntr game :) translated, the other games i dont think are translated sadly for us.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Ok guys, i was going through each CG from the CG collections and i found this, and i dont remeber having this in the game neither do we have in the recollection room at the end of the game, does anybody knows if i have missed this and when it happens? View attachment 2673691
This was in the game. It is one of the times Kirito peeped though Inoda's window when he and Asuna was studying together. The scene is in the first row in the Recollection room.

Reactions: badcat121

Ostunt

Jul 13, 2021
So I wanted to import a save from the end of 0.31 but I get an error. How can I continue from there?

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
So I wanted to import a save from the end of 0.31 but I get an error. How can I continue from there?
So you want to play from the end of TWO updates ago? If so you need play from the beginning to get back to that point. Or someone who has restarted the game and gotten to that point could share their save.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
A save from the ENG version will not work on the CN version. Make sure its the same language version on both.

Ostunt

Jul 13, 2021
So you want to play from the end of TWO updates ago? If so you need play from the beginning to get back to that point. Or someone who has restarted the game and gotten to that point could share their save.
Yeah thats what im doing rn, unlucky

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
So asuna dont blow off inoda for now...
If you mean blowjob then no, she still doesn't want to do that for anybody, when she does it will show how she has been corrupted.

If you mean leave him, then no, and she probably won't now, would be weird if we got a bad end where she does leave him now.

4.20 star(s) 84 Votes