4.20 star(s) 84 Votes

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
How can I do it? After visiting the hospital Inoda who was mauled by two guys he was defending Asuna. Kirito went home and logged into the game, now there is a mission. But I don't know how to do that, please help. View attachment 2677098 View attachment 2677100
There are a few location you should check.
First the video store at the top right corner: Buy the video and watch it in the room to your right.
The church: There is a room in the church. A event should trigger.
The guild: Talk to the npc. One time Kirito does a solo quest.
The inn: In the second floor two brothers will fuck a girl.
Outside of the town: Maybe you have already the solo quest then you should be able to leave the town and kill all enemies.

Kazuto123

Jun 5, 2023
First the video store at the top right corner: Buy the video and watch it in the room to your right.
Outside of the town: Maybe you have already the solo quest then you should be able to leave the town and kill all enemies.
I was in the church there was no event scene but maybe I'll try. When I try to enter the guild, it fails because it says Asuna and Inoda are not logged in.
Because Inoda is in the hospital after fighting two guys.
of course I talked to the NPC of the city, but anyway I can't get inside the guild.

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
I was in the church there was no event scene but maybe I'll try. When I try to enter the guild, it fails because it says Asuna and Inoda are not logged in.
Because Inoda is in the hospital after fighting two guys.
of course I talked to the NPC of the city, but anyway I can't get inside the guild.
Then you definitely must go to the video store.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Okay. I'll try to do it
I have old version 0.31
You are still using that old version? You should download the latest version and start a new game. You won't be able to use the save from the 0.31 version in the current version so you will have to start a new game anyway.

Kazuto123

Jun 5, 2023
You are still using that old version? You should download the latest version and start a new game. You won't be able to use the save from the 0.31 version in the current version so you will have to start a new game anyway.
I actually have the latest version 0.41, because I only checked later

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I actually have the latest version 0.41, because I only checked later
The latest version is now 0.5 or 0.51 but since there is no versioning found in the game, the game folder is "[EN]SAO_PART I" so if you have that then you have the latest version.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
oh yea once she goes through the "i just fucked someone who ain't my bf" phase so i say give it a update ot two and should see some fun in vr if asuna does avoid him for a while i wonder if he will go for her mother to see what he can get for that video he recorded
Yeah that's what the dev said, he didn't put any FGO scenes in this update since Inoda didn't fuck Asuna in the real world, so now that he did I guess we'll finally have more FGO scenes. And I agree, FGO scenes behind Kirito's back are way hotter.

Reactions: Toushiro and NyuNyu

Kazuto123

Jun 5, 2023
The latest version is now 0.5 or 0.51 but since there is no versioning found in the game, the game folder is "[EN]SAO_PART I" so if you have that then you have the latest version.
Kiedy będzie dostępny i kiedy będzie część II?
Yes, I have this SAO PART I, it's great that I have the latest version

Apr 5, 2022
I believe the best way to start part 2 is for Asuna to regret what she's done and want to get away from Inoda. However, inside the FOG Inoda will do whatever it takes to get Asuna's boner up again, doing all kinds of shit behind Kirito's back, this way it will be hard for Asuna to forget about Inoda's magic dick since he can chase her inside the fog. game, and let's not forget that no matter how much she tries to run away from him in the real world, Inoda can blackmail Asuna's mother by creating situations where he stays with Asuna with her mother's help. This would be a better story path idea, as I believe it would be really boring if in part 2 Asuna already turns into a complete slut after the first night with Inoda, it's much better to have a nice build than just going to the sex.

thughes

Mar 26, 2019
I believe the best way to start part 2 is for Asuna to regret what she's done and want to get away from Inoda. However, inside the FOG Inoda will do whatever it takes to get Asuna's boner up again, doing all kinds of shit behind Kirito's back, this way it will be hard for Asuna to forget about Inoda's magic dick since he can chase her inside the fog. game, and let's not forget that no matter how much she tries to run away from him in the real world, Inoda can blackmail Asuna's mother by creating situations where he stays with Asuna with her mother's help. This would be a better story path idea, as I believe it would be really boring if in part 2 Asuna already turns into a complete slut after the first night with Inoda, it's much better to have a nice build than just going to the sex.
Literally love this idea, also gives the FOG stuff way more love!

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I know the dev already said there is only two endings. One where Kirito knows but likes it and one where he does not know. But I am actually hoping for a joke ending based on Live a Live like this

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Everything about this ending could be scripted ingame with the battle system. It is the ultimate player punch and worst ending for the gamer Kirito. Except for that one doujinshi I read where Kirito gets brainwashed, feminized, and sold as a sex slave.

elbro

Nov 22, 2020
I know the dev already said there is only two endings. One where Kirito knows but likes it and one where he does not know. But I am actually hoping for a joke ending based on Live a Live like this

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Everything about this ending could be scripted ingame with the battle system. It is the ultimate player punch and worst ending for the gamer Kirito. Except for that one doujinshi I read where Kirito gets brainwashed, feminized, and sold as a sex slave.
(kidding) the player of NTR games is a bad person who likes to see the MC suffer, (no joke ---->) all the endings of those games the MC is humiliated, abandoned, betrayed, even in some games commits suicide but this SAO can have a third ending where Kirito goes ahead after he finds out about Asuna's deception, you can show a whole arc where he keeps playing but in real life he studies, goes to the gym, creates his own business taking advantage of his popularity in the game , meet a new girl and of course you can also show how Asuna continues to be corrupted and even Inolda can send videos to Kirito, you can even make a conflict where Kirito in real life kicks Inolda's ass for the videos and Asuna takes the side of Inolda, you can make up drama, like even Asuna got disappointed of Inolda in the future and left him only to later realize that she was wrong and wants to go back to Kirito and the player can decide if he wants her or not. You can create a whole arc of Kirito's personal growth but I doubt it will be done because the idea is to humiliate the character, a shame because the more options the better.

4.20 star(s) 84 Votes