4.20 star(s) 84 Votes

Racoon_4

Jun 1, 2021
More scenes in the vr-game like world never hurt.
Blue haired Asuna is hot, them doing it behind Kiritos back while on a mission is insane.
Best part of the game.
Hopefully next update again. This one didn't had any scene of them after all :/

HentaiBaka

Mar 14, 2018
would love more foot job, bbc, rimming, and more risky/slutty things in game sex or where asuna is getting railed in real life but she's hanging out with kirito in game (similar to that scene) but where she's cognizant of it and doing it for the thrill.

Reactions: NyuNyu

NyuNyu

Oct 8, 2017
More scenes in the vr-game like world never hurt.
Blue haired Asuna is hot, them doing it behind Kiritos back while on a mission is insane.
Best part of the game.
Hopefully next update again. This one didn't had any scene of them after all :/
oh yea once she goes through the "i just fucked someone who ain't my bf" phase so i say give it a update ot two and should see some fun in vr if asuna does avoid him for a while i wonder if he will go for her mother to see what he can get for that video he recorded

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
oh yea once she goes through the "i just fucked someone who ain't my bf" phase so i say give it a update ot two and should see some fun in vr if asuna does avoid him for a while i wonder if he will go for her mother to see what he can get for that video he recorded
At this point I think there is more than likely chance Inoda will fuck Asuna's mother. He does say how hot she is and everyone loves Oyakodon.

It will be interesting to see how the dev resolves Asuna's "I just fucked someone ain't my bf" mindset. It would have to be quickly since fucking her while she is unconscious seems overused at this point.

Reactions: NyuNyu

kuki0078

Jul 29, 2017
At this point I think there is more than likely chance Inoda will fuck Asuna's mother. He does say how hot she is and everyone loves Oyakodon.

It will be interesting to see how the dev resolves Asuna's "I just fucked someone ain't my bf" mindset. It would have to be quickly since fucking her while she is unconscious seems overused at this point.
yeah i think Inoda will blackmail her mother to let him stay at the her house then as you said oyakodon shit.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022

I think the best route would be she thinks the real world stuff was a mistake and says its never gonna happen again. Then Inoda convinces her that the game world doesn't count and can be a way to satisfy her without actually cheating. Then in the real world Inoda goes after the mom. Moving into Okyodon one asuna just starts full blown cheating.

GodTier

Feb 8, 2018
This has quickly reached legendary status for me. Easily going to be one of the greats when it comes to netorare.

Though I am a little pissed we didn’t get to see Asuna’s screwed up face at the end.
Would have been the icing on the cake.

Dalex99

Apr 16, 2022
I hope in the new update we know the full conversation between asuna and inoda,i think inoda ask asuna her pussy as birthday gift and she accepted

Reactions: sozy

FeelyMcTeet

Jan 26, 2018
Does anyone else have issues with the game crashing during the fireworks scene?

And does anyone have a fix/workaround? :oops:

Kazuto123

Jun 5, 2023
How can I do it? After visiting the hospital Inoda who was mauled by two guys he was defending Asuna. Kirito went home and logged into the game, now there is a mission. But I don't know how to do that, please help. 32.png 1.png

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
How can I do it? After visiting the hospital Inoda who was mauled by two guys he was defending Asuna. Kirito went home and logged into the game, now there is a mission. But I don't know how to do that, please help. View attachment 2677098 View attachment 2677100
I think at that point you are suppose to go to the church to watch a confession. The church is above the adventurer guild building.

Kazuto123

Jun 5, 2023
I think at that point you are suppose to go to the church to watch a confession. The church is above the adventurer guild building.
I went to church but it didn't work, I went everywhere and it didn't work either. I was before the guild, but it says I can walk for a walk. I've been going around and around to different locations, but nothing happens.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I went to church but it didn't work, I went everywhere and it didn't work either. I was before the guild, but it says I can walk for a walk. I've been going around and around to different locations, but nothing happens.
Try the video store on the top right of the map.

4.20 star(s) 84 Votes