4.20 star(s) 84 Votes

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
haha, you are just seeing this a bit superficial. You can ask those guys who hate Kirito the next time you find one. "whether are they willing to do so, if they have a chance to swap with Kirito?" I think 90% of them will say yes. And they will probably say what they will do better than Kirito.

Just as Kinglionheart said, Kirito is designed to be envied. And jealousy is easily turned into hatred, especially when you have no way to solve that jealousy(given Kirito is a fiction character, it's hard for normal people to get what he get).
Nah not even close. There's nothing in this world more wretched and pathetic than a shounen protagonist. Must be something about Japanese culture but every single story is just a beta male power fantasy. Virtually every single shounen protag is just some weak willed loser gifted with Gary Stu plot armor, who gets pushed around by every person they encounter and almost never makes the first move on their girl.
There's definitely a few good ones but they're mostly decades old by now and mostly long out of print. There's also some solid seinen protags who I'd trade places with as you put it but fuck no to Cuckito

killerjeb

Not Real Killer
Donor
Aug 9, 2018
Nah not even close. There's nothing in this world more wretched and pathetic than a shounen protagonist. Must be something about Japanese culture but every single story is just a beta male power fantasy. Virtually every single shounen protag is just some weak willed loser gifted with Gary Stu plot armor, who gets pushed around by every person they encounter and almost never makes the first move on their girl.
There's definitely a few good ones but they're mostly decades old by now and mostly long out of print. There's also some solid seinen protags who I'd trade places with as you put it but fuck no to Cuckito
Do you hate Kirito? I feel the answer is no. I can just sense you feel him pathetic instead of hateful. if this is the case, then I think my saying is still not proven wrong.

Obviously you are more of an alpha type, I don't think alpha type person will hate Kirito. And in most case alpha type person will think they are the best of all, so hard to become jealous of others.

killerjeb

Not Real Killer
Donor
Aug 9, 2018
as for your other part of comments on Japanese culture and Shounen mango/fiction. I mostly agree with you. I think it's not Japanese culture over all, but just latest 10-20 years trend. Like you said, some decades old protags are more solid in those seinen protags. those protags has strong characters, personalities, instead of just "yasashii" in recent shounen protags.

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
what I like about this play is the bad decisions that women always make, in the ntr world , still I wouldn't hate kirito he is not to blame for being a beta tester and acting differently than the players by putting his life to save the rest , and the fact that the adms chose him for that reason.

Reactions: Adolfo

sozy

Mar 15, 2020
According to the game files names, the scene in KTV where there's a female over the table spreading while a guy is ramming her, the female is Kyouko, Asuna's mom.. Which means the car scene wasn't her first adventure.

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Anyone have the chinese original version with gallery? I can read chinese and prefer to play the game in its original language.

GaloDeLiono

Jul 25, 2020
This same error is giving in my Peasant quest game, when I open the inventory and use something when I close this damn screen appears and I lose everything, nobody has an answer for that.
I guess it's just waiting for an update then Ig. Or some half arsed android port on androidadult or something.

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
Just finished the first part. Idk, mixed feelings.

Scenes are good, but the story progression felt like a bad written series most of the time, with things happening just because of "reasons".
I'm not an expert, but is this even NTR? Isn't it just a bitchy gf, cheating on her dumb and blind bf? :unsure:
To my understanding, in NTR, the partner knows about the cheating, but can't do anything about it, correct me if i'm wrong.

But I liked the story of the sister, wich is pissed, that her brother won't do her, so she gets into an submissive relationship with an ugly bastard. works for me, its her life :sneaky:

• Angry
Reactions: Toushiro and Adolfo

OrangeBrother

May 26, 2020
You did not offend anyone. Even if you did I am fairly certain the developer does not come here. If you wanted to, you have to subscribe to his Patreon or Ci-en account and maybe he will see your posts.

Enjoy this game without feeling guilty.
Subscribed to Fujino's Patreon but ultimately decided to end my subscription. He doesn't listen to suggestions and replies selectively. Perks that were promised were not delivered as well. Honestly, i'd just download the game from F95 instead.

Last edited:
Reactions: AlexnChaos

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Scenes are good, but the story progression felt like a bad written series most of the time, with things happening just because of "reasons".
That's mostly how ntr works. You dont really need an in-depth (though it's always welcome to have it) reason. Most solo devs are not writers, so dont expect a complex VN level of writing .

To my understanding, in NTR, the partner knows about the cheating, but can't do anything about it, correct me if i'm wrong.
That's netorase.

Anyway , as long as the MC's loved ones/interests are being stolen, that's ntr in general. Also note that ntr has a lot of types, like the netorase one that I mentioned.

Reactions: 4-kun

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Just finished the first part. Idk, mixed feelings.

I'm not an expert, but is this even NTR? Isn't it just a bitchy gf, cheating on her dumb and blind bf? :unsure:

But I liked the story of the sister, wich is pissed, that her brother won't do her, so she gets into an submissive relationship with an ugly bastard. works for me, its her life :sneaky:
There are many forms of NTR

Netorare - The girl cheats, this can be forced or consensual, and the boyfriend can know about or not know about it. Usually, the BF will be dumb and oblivious for plot reasons. This work falls under this term and is of the mystery type, where the BF doesn't know about it and you slowly discover it over time. Which will then lead to him either not liking it or enjoying it. If the BF enjoys it, it becomes netorase.

Netorase - The BF like watching his GF be with other men. The equipment of western cuckolding.

Netari - This is when the main character steals the girl from another guy.

All 3 terms are still NTR, but you get a drastically different story with each.

ImKull

Dec 21, 2021
Does anyone have a save after the game center part or anything near it? My game crash after an hour session so now I have to go through everything again lol

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
That's mostly how ntr works. You dont really need an in-depth (though it's always welcome to have it) reason. Most solo devs are not writers, so dont expect a complex VN level of writing .
Yeah, I played some, even much darker ones, wich is ok, if it's make sense storywise, but this one, idk, I think stupid behavior just annoys me )))

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Yeah, I played some, even much darker ones, wich is ok, if it's make sense storywise, but this one, idk, I think stupid behavior just annoys me )))
Yeah well, sometimes , I play the game to fap , not to overthink "realism" in a hentai GAME.

Edit: And if you compare this game , to the other recent ntr releases , it's far more better than those.

Last edited:
Reactions: Toushiro

ImKull

Dec 21, 2021
does anyone have a save after the game center event or any saves near that? I lost my save due to the game crashing.

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
What's funny is that, because this is just Koikatsu animation, we can easily download and edit an Asuna model and have our own fun while we wait. I'll work on outfit matching later. It seems Inoda is/was a custom creation by Fujino though. Maybe we could create a Community Inoda? :unsure:

• Love
Reactions: kinglionheart

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
That does sound like fun. Having a fan parody of a fan parody. If no one else makes a Inoda model are you willing to create a model and let the community vote on changes? So it would be like a F95 community Inoda. If you willing to do the work and share your results, I am sure we all would appreciate it. Especially during the in-between releases.
I could certainly make an attempt. I'll start in a couple of hours though.

• Red Heart
Reactions: kinglionheart

OrangeBrother

May 26, 2020
What's funny is that, because this is just Koikatsu animation, we can easily download and edit an Asuna model and have our own fun while we wait. I'll work on outfit matching later. It seems Inoda is/was a custom creation by Fujino though. Maybe we could create a Community Inoda? :unsure:
I seemed to have found Asuna's model so hmu if you need them. I've also found some of the animations that Fujino used in game. I hope he at least credits the original ownero_O

4.20 star(s) 84 Votes