4.20 star(s) 85 Votes

meltyquestfan

Aug 2, 2020
I see people malding over side characters, the mother in love with his cock since the beginning lmao

enough with these people that want the game to be something that will never meet any standard. Update was worth the waiting.

Actually, there were hints in the previous plot. It was the first time between Kyouko and Inoda at the hotel. She explicitly mentioned that she had already investigated him, and the reason for "pretending" to comply was to protect Asuna as an excuse. She just loves his dick.

As for Sinon, if you met her in the park in the earlier versions, you would have noticed that the groundwork had been laid for a while. And her helping Hebishima with the drug, her cold attitude towards Kirito, and her unwavering attack on peeper in the forest all indicate that she is not a gentle girl who is just blinded by "love".
someone who actually pays attention and have realistic standard to a coom game. Have a good day o/

Dec 15, 2018
Are there new scenes for asuna that are not in gallery room, I know the cave battle scenes. Any other else? I was stuck at playing, i kept playing over and over again so I gave up, so I'll just ask you guys.

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
but in all this, what is the objective of this game, in the sense, when you play a game, the objective is to win or reach the ending, but the only thing I see is that the plot focuses on Inoda as if the protagonist of the game is him and Kirito at every update always blind and deaf (like the scene at the spa) always looked ahead and never looked at Asuna who was enjoying

Kemin

Oct 4, 2017
OK, I missed that part with the key.

As for the guilt, that's what I mean, that he will use it later.

While it's all extremely forced, but well, that how things work in part 2, I guess :ROFLMAO:
Yea after the large player base problem with the speed of content, Fujino began forcing the story forward pretty fast comparatively.

darksoul17473

Jan 22, 2022
Tengo un problema, cuando me despierto el sábado después de hablar con Asuna, me dice que tengo que pasear por la ciudad. El único evento que he visto es en la tienda de ropa, pero cuando entro, se activa la conversación sobre el traje que se compró cuando comenzamos a trabajar y luego continúa desde allí, pero no puedo ir a FOG porque ya hicimos esa misión... ¿Alguien sabe cómo puedo solucionarlo?

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
Yea after the large player base problem with the speed of content, Fujino began forcing the story forward pretty fast comparatively.
Yeah, because most of the baseline fans came from his previous titles, where the corruption could evolve from morning to night, which is fine because it was intended to be that way. Here, we had a slow burn in Part 1 and now more and more turning back into his classic gameplay.

Reactions: kinglionheart

Hseeker25

May 9, 2023
Eh something is wrong with this version, when prompted to go back home and log into FOG nothing happens, you cant get into your bed, i tried the SAO~Invisible TrapⅡ~v0.50 and Sword_Art_Online_The_Trap_of_Breath_Concealed_Magic_Part_2_v0.50 / both have the same issue altho the first says "go home" while the other say "log into FOG" but both wont progress you any further

darksoul17473

Jan 22, 2022
Eh, algo anda mal con esta versión, cuando se te pide que regreses a casa e inicies sesión en FOG no sucede nada, no puedes meterte en tu cama, probé SAO~Invisible TrapⅡ~v0.50 y Sword_Art_Online_The_Trap_of_Breath_Concealed_Magic_Part_2_v0.50 / ambos tienen el mismo problema, aunque el primero dice "vete a casa" mientras que el otro dice "inicia sesión en FOG", pero ninguno te hará avanzar más.
[/CITA]
That's on Saturday after calling Asuna and visiting the clothing shop, right? Its cause it triggers a quest that we have alredy done, its not the real quest, im in the same spot and i cant understand how can i fix it...

thememeguy123

Nov 19, 2023
if anyone wants to have a save just before the bj / titjob / theres also a handjob scene everytime at the last mob (second cave location). should be file 7 in game eventhough there is no file 7 in the folder idk how it works but anyway just lookup there are only a couple of saves including saves with gatsu mode if you have it and recollection room on the last day.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Yeah, because most of the baseline fans came from his previous titles, where the corruption could evolve from morning to night, which is fine because it was intended to be that way. Here, we had a slow burn in Part 1 and now more and more turning back into his classic gameplay.
A lot of people don't want spend years of their life waiting to finish a "short story".

Reactions: 4-kun
4.20 star(s) 85 Votes