4.20 star(s) 86 Votes

KuroSama06

Formerly 'dtcgaming2006'
Jan 12, 2023
Current Progress:
1.Add 3 CG for Asuna's event on Saturday.
2.Finish the context of Saturday events.
3.Add 1 Asuna event and 1 Kyoko event on Sunday.
4.Add new battle movements.

目前的進步報告:
1.周六亞絲娜事件增加3個CG。
2.完成周六全部事件的文本。
3.周日增加一個亞絲娜事件和一個京子事件。
4.增加新戰鬥動作。

Tadokorokoji

Dec 19, 2021
100% it will be like this))
And Kirito, as always, will be like this - it is fine))
The only question left is, how long will Liz endure and not go to Inoda?
I think Liz would help distract Kirito in the labyrinth.
Personally the battle H event is nice, but I would like to see more progress wrt NTR side...
like she seeing Liz and Kirito interacting intimately? or leafa may play a role?

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
While everyone seems happy with this week´s news, and while I do find the new outfit hot, I´m not entirely sure if I am too happy with Asuna no longer being a support. I have been really enjoying the way the battle scenes have been going until now, and I´m not quite so sure the new dynamic will work as well as the previous battle harassment scenes.
Of course, in a lot of games, the support role still carries a weapon, and some swords are more like fancy wands than actual weapons, but I don´t know. I won´t say that I hate it, but I have my doubts about the new dynamic, hopefully, Fujino surprises me and we get an even hotter event than what we have gotten so far.

Something else, is that there is no way the update is coming out next Monday. Fujino has not even started the translation process, so I hope that everyone prepares themselves to wait a couple more days.

Now, since I don´t want to only write negative things about the report, I have to say that I liked how on theme with Asuna´s character the new outfit is, and it seems that Fujino listened to the people´s complaints about the witch outfit from the last game, which is really great news for not only this game but future games as well. This means that at the very least Fujino now knows that he should mind the character color schemes and past outfits when designing his lewd models, a great improvement instead of just throwing something lewd and sexy he likes on someone, like the previously mentioned witch outfit.

And, a new battle sex scene is coming! My absolute favorite type of event.
Do not worry, even if she were a half-naked berserker with a two-handed axe, in the end, she'll just get fucked by Inoda anyway. I am actually intrigued in a very long time by what Fujino comes up with in the main plot to justify her "class change." :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
I think Liz would help distract Kirito in the labyrinth.
Personally the battle H event is nice, but I would like to see more progress wrt NTR side...
like she seeing Liz and Kirito interacting intimately? or leafa may play a role?
While Suguha (not Leafa) is getting a new outfit as well, there seem to be no scenes for her, so it’s probably just some irl buildup for her. Well, better than nothing, I guess. :sneaky:

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I am actually intrigued in a very long time by what Fujino comes up with in the main plot to justify her "class change." :LOL:
I don't think there is a class change. She is a sword wielding healer in canon so here she could just be switching weapons without changing class. Going from a supporting role to attacker role for some reason. Maybe the reason is if she is being paired with Inoda it would be smarter for her to be front-line and Inoda be "rear-support".

Reactions: Tadokorokoji

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
I don't think there is a class change. She is a sword wielding healer in canon so here she could just be switching weapons without changing class. Going from a supporting role to attacker role for some reason. Maybe the reason is if she is being paired with Inoda it would be smarter for her to be front-line and Inoda be "rear-support".
That's why I used " " ;)

Yeah, we have discussed the possibility of them splitting the party up. Seems like it could actually happen. It will probably be something like, "So, how should we split the party? Strongest with weakest? Nah, let the useless dude go with the healer. Here's a sword." What could go wrong? :unsure:

And Liz will probably pump Kirito up with some potions too, but the outcome will be pitifully unsatisfying. :ROFLMAO:

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
That's why I used " " ;)

Yeah, we have discussed the possibility of them splitting the party up. Seems like it could actually happen. It will probably be something like, "So, how should we split the party? Strongest with weakest? Nah, let the useless dude go with the healer. Here's a sword." What could go wrong? :unsure:

And Liz will probably pump Kirito up with some potions too, but the outcome will be pitifully unsatisfying. :ROFLMAO:
My bad. Didn't see the "".

I hope there is a better reason for pairing Asuna with Inoda. Kirito would want to pair with Asuna and would want to pair Liz with Inoda. After all Kirito should still believe Liz is either dating or at least interested in Inoda. Pairing Liz and Inoda would also make sense since she is front-line and Inoda is rear. I just hope is not another "flip a coin" type of reason.

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
My bad. Didn't see the "".

I hope there is a better reason for pairing Asuna with Inoda. Kirito would want to pair with Asuna and would want to pair Liz with Inoda. After all Kirito should still believe Liz is either dating or at least interested in Inoda. Pairing Liz and Inoda would also make sense since she is front-line and Inoda is rear. I just hope is not another "flip a coin" type of reason.
They could also split up by "accident" or by Lizoda's plan. Or just for reasons, like Asuna letting Liz massage Kirito exclusively, no questions asked. :LOL:

Hmm, now that I think about it, with Asuna's hypocrite perk, maybe she won't let her do it anymore, forcing Liz to turn more towards Inoda. :ROFLMAO:

Tadokorokoji

Dec 19, 2021
sounds like a battle partnership (just like kirito feel)+ kirito cheating event (suguha or liz) may break the friend zone ceiling.
Suguha new outfit must be seen somewhere...
Or even more radically accelerating Kirito somehow pairs up with Suguha on some quest (which requires two groups of two, and Asuna would obviously not leave Inoda alone) leaving Inoda and Asuna on another side, then Asuna starts to complain about how Kirito is going off with Suguha (sex may not happen here), and then (possibly) some event may necessitate sex in battle. This could be the first time Asuna actively wants sex from Inoda...

Last edited:

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
sounds like a battle partnership (just like kirito feel)+ kirito cheating event (suguha or liz) may break the friend zone ceiling.
Suguha new outfit must be seen somewhere...
Or even more radically accelerating Kirito somehow pairs up with Suguha on some quest (which requires two groups of two, and Asuna would obviously not leave Inoda alone) leaving Inoda and Asuna on another side, then Asuna starts to complain about how Kirito is going off with Suguha (sex may not happen here), and then (possibly) some event may necessitate sex in battle. This could be the first time Asuna actively wants sex from Inoda...
I bet on Liz. Fujino differentiates between Suguha and Leafa in his reports, and he explicitly said that Suguha will get a new outfit. Also, Leafa doesn't interact with the main party, and why should she waste time in FOG if she can just go to Kirito's house and bang him there? :LOL:

Tadokorokoji

Dec 19, 2021
I bet on Liz. Fujino differentiates between Suguha and Leafa in his reports, and he explicitly said that Suguha will get a new outfit. Also, Leafa doesn't interact with the main party, and why should she waste time in FOG if she can just go to Kirito's house and bang him there? :LOL:
You have a point here. I think sooner or later Leafa would find a legitimate reason to visit Kirito and his friends in game...
What may happen in this update with the Suguha event is she meets Liz and possibly Inoda and start colluding...?

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
You have a point here. I think sooner or later Leafa would find a legitimate reason to visit Kirito and his friends in game...
What may happen in this update with the Suguha event is she meets Liz and possibly Inoda and start colluding...?
Nah, I hope she stays away from the main group. That would be just another person to consider while progressing the main plot. At this point, it would be just another drawback. Also, she would never team up with Liz; she wants Kirito for herself exclusively.

What I think is possible is that once Asuna starts neglecting Kirito in real life and spends less time in FOG, Kirito would have more time for Suguha, but that's still a long way to go.

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
How long will updates take to come out? Does it make sense to start playing only after the game is fully released?
The updates are monthly, with quite the regular release rate, with a decent amount of content each month.
The story is not close to the climax yet, so the full entire game (part 1-2-and the most likely part 3) might not be finished until some time into the next year.

I personally don't have an issue with the schedule of playing the game with monthly releases of content, since the content is sort of self-contained during each of the updates, you aren’t going to find yourself frustrated because of annoying cliffhanger midway through the game, but you might find yourself wanting for more of the game once you are done with the update.

If you think it's worth it to wait for an entire year (number I came up with no real reference or information), then you should wait it out. I recommend just playing the game and joining the monthly waiting game with the rest of us.

Versace217

Mar 21, 2019
The updates are monthly, with quite the regular release rate, with a decent amount of content each month.
The story is not close to the climax yet, so the full entire game (part 1-2-and the most likely part 3) might not be finished until some time into the next year.

I personally don't have an issue with the schedule of playing the game with monthly releases of content, since the content is sort of self-contained during each of the updates, you aren’t going to find yourself frustrated because of annoying cliffhanger midway through the game, but you might find yourself wanting for more of the game once you are done with the update.

If you think it's worth it to wait for an entire year (number I came up with no real reference or information), then you should wait it out. I recommend just playing the game and joining the monthly waiting game with the rest of us.
Let's not forget Part 2 is going to end soon as the RPG Maker will reach it's maximum processing capacity.

Kazuto123

Jun 5, 2023
Part 2 will end at the end of the year and part 3 will be in 2025?
So how many more parts will there be?
I read the last post that the RPG Marker will reach max. How much performance can it have?

Versace217

Mar 21, 2019
I read the last post that the RPG Marker will reach max. How much performance can it have?
Part 2 only has a couple more updates for FOG. Part 3 will most likely feature real life corruption of Asuna.
As of now only 3 parts are confirmed.
There are too many images for RPG Maker to process swiftly, that's the reason the games's so laggy and sometimes crashes.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
There is no plan to end Part 2 and start Part 3. Anyone who says so is just guessing. They are guessing because Part 2 has already surpassed Part 1's size and the developer is getting worried about the amount of events in Part 2. There is still a lot of story left so maybe Part 3 will happen but the developer has not announced any plans to end Part 2 yet.

Also about RPGM, I am not a expert but I heard from experienced modders older versions of RPGM did have a limit on amount of slots for events/videos but Part 2 is made using new version which does not have this problem. So Part 2 won't be ending because it runs out of space/slots. I can't speak on performance.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4-kun
4.20 star(s) 86 Votes