4.20 star(s) 86 Votes

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
It is in rec room. It is the most recent one.
Thanks, I must have missed it because I don't think I checked the rec. room for Alice last update as it didn't seem anything big had happened for her or any indications of a missed scene at first, but thinking back Klein WAS waiting like an idiot for way too long outside the police station and I just thought it was a set-up for next update, lol

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
Thanks, I must have missed it because I don't think I checked the rec. room for Alice last update as it didn't seem anything big had happened for her or any indications of a missed scene at first, but thinking back Klein WAS waiting like an idiot for way too long outside the police station and I just thought it was a set-up for next update, lol
Something that I want to point out, not exactly related to the post itself, but about checking stuff out after playing the game.
Last update I had noticed at all, but a week or so ago I went through all the animations of Part 2 with the mod, and I found out that you could actually spy on Liz and Inoda during their massage practice, and I swear I tried peeping on them during my gameplay but I never saw a prompt or anything.

• Haha
Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
Something that I want to point out, not exactly related to the post itself, but about checking stuff out after playing the game.
Last update I had noticed at all, but a week or so ago I went through all the animations of Part 2 with the mod, and I found out that you could actually spy on Liz and Inoda during their massage practice, and I swear I tried peeping on them during my gameplay but I never saw a prompt or anything.
Did you try the window, not the front door? ;)

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
This one I DID see, yeah, is a very brief window and easy to miss, but like 4-kun said above, you gotta go check from behind Liz's shop and you get to see the shadows of Inoda slapping her ass to his heart's content.

FADIC

Mar 26, 2021
Why have 2 parts? Do I have to extract them at the same? or run the first part and then as a chapter 2 of the game run the second?

longdeadly

Jul 10, 2024
Does anyone know how to download the game for PC? Any tutorial? And also does anyone have the FULL gameplay of part 1 and 2 recorded I can watch

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I only knew about it because I remember there was a event for Alice in the update. I didn't think Klein outside the police station meant anything. Fun fact. You can also find Klein in the gym at the same time. Coding bug? It just shows how low priority Alice is. Even the last minute BBC Asuna dream got a quick scene to explain its existence.

• Haha

saitamaTM

May 4, 2020
The only Alice CG that I remember being posted as of late was just a screenshot of a scene in the game, although we might be talking about different things.

It´s not that we are far from the end of part 2, it´s just that we have no clue when Fujino will decide to end things. For all we know, Fujino might decide to wrap things up in a jiffy and we see the climax of part 2 in just two updates. On the other hand, he might extend it for 4 or 5 more if he thinks RPGMaker can handle it.

It´s also important to note that Fujino never actually planned to divide the game into multiple parts, he simply ran into a dead end with the game as he went through the paces, so while marking the climax of part 2 and the beginning of part 3 with IRL sex might make the most sense from a narrative perspective, he won´t necessarily see things that way.

There might be a difference depending on how Fujino might want to approach a new build, he would most likely want to make a few changes to the UI and make new menus, and play a bit with the map and all that.
how many arc SAO have

4.20 star(s) 86 Votes