4.20 star(s) 86 Votes

variaNTR

May 16, 2021
Yeah, but i remember the game was called Part 2 just like the one in this page (i think i downloaded it in this page actually). Anyway, ill wait for the update today or tomorrow and see if it has part 2
I think you're confused and might have just played only part 1 but not 2. The Part 1 is completed and ended
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Then the Part 2 (is still ongoing) started right from there (or a few days after)

buzina_p

Sep 8, 2023
I think you're confused and might have just played only part 1 but not 2. The Part 1 is completed and ended

Then the Part 2 (is still ongoing) started right from there (or a few days after)
Yeah, i'm probably confused, the game just ended and went to the recollection room after the rainy day, that's why i was confused.

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018

I mean, I was confused with what he said, but there was also a rainy night sex in part 2, the one in the tree house.
Perhaps he played an old version of part 2 skipping part 1

By the way, everyone is so fast. I just got the email from patreon a second ago, damn.

NiktoAzure

Jul 18, 2020
And in August I have to go on a business trip to Osaka for 10 days, I may not have enough time to finish an update of SAO, but I will try to complete the bonus game I mentioned before.
So there won't be any new update in August? ((
And then he goes to Osaka for 10 days, it's a good vacation, but...

buzina_p

Sep 8, 2023
I mean, I was confused with what he said, but there was also a rainy day sex in part 2, the one in the tree house.
Perhaps he played an old version of part 2 skipping part 1

By the way, everyone is so fast. I just got the email from patreon a second ago, damn.
nah, it was part one, the rainy day in the apartment

4.20 star(s) 86 Votes