4.20 star(s) 86 Votes

Myriiad

Mar 19, 2024
... when I look at their files I don't find png frame by frame, but WEBM videos in other cases, isn't it easier that way?
I asked him questions about why he does this and not via video. Unfortunately, he didn't answer, either he missed it or didn't notice.
So I also wonder why via a PNG and not a video.

The only guess is that it is easier to implement transitions through a PNG than through a video.
Koikatsu does allow for both a webm and png frame by frame export. I assume it's one of two things
1: he found out about the png export stuff first and is most familiar with that method so he sticks with it.
2: The more likely one is that it's a rpgmaker thing and is likely easier to implement/less demanding to use frame by frame pngs and likely gives him some more options when implementing them since all of rpgmakers built in and custom animations are frame by frame.
Can only speculate since the legend himself kept quiet, but I gander it's because .PNG is more flexible and overall stronger. It's like a MP4 in an image format and much more robust than .gif. It's easy to edit, easy to open, and easy to render/play, it's just that the file size gets big fast. Iirc, it's a lossless file extension too (or at least capable) while WebM is very lossy. I'm convinced many devs don't look at PNG's as a strong format and instinctively think they need a video format extension. Thanks for coming to my TED Talk.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
In the list I published, the threesome is second to last on the list, so there's still time for that.
Dude, some of us specifically try to avoid looking at those Spoilers, so if you already are putting unspoiled info with just a minimal spoiler warning then don't afterward say out loud like this things of there without a Spoiler tag, it makes avoiding those moot -_-

I'd say in the og Asuna & Liz are B, Sinon A, Suguha C, but in this game they are Like all D :LOL:
Also, as another comparison, in Nero Remake he gave loli Da Vinci like B or C cups and made her taller when she's totally flat in actual FGO XD

Reactions: 4-kun

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
Also, as another comparison, in Nero Remake he gave loli Da Vinci like B or C cups and made her taller when she's totally flat in actual FGO XD
In a very slight defense of Fujino perception of the female body, that decision might have been to avoid the possible problem of Da Vinci being seen as too "loli" with a flatter chest.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
In a very slight defense of Fujino perception of the female body, that decision might have been to avoid the possible problem of Da Vinci being seen as too "loli" with a flatter chest.
I mean, he could have completely avoided using her character if he wanted to if that's the case? Like how she didn't show up at all in the OG Nero game. Tbh, I think people thinks Fujino specifically avoids lolis because he never really put one in his games because of some issues he may encounter, but he literally has broken many others several times and including Da Vinci just feels like his usual "Boost" he gives all the female characters he makes, really XP FYI, Incest is also as much of a supposed no-no-thing as lolis are supposed to be in Patreon, yet he has been having Suguha basically rape Kirito for a while now without the slightest issue XD

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
Dude, some of us specifically try to avoid looking at those Spoilers, so if you already are putting unspoiled info with just a minimal spoiler warning then don't afterward say out loud like this things of there without a Spoiler tag, it makes avoiding those moot -_-

trying to avoid spoilers when in some comments they already told you what comes next ,entering the comments is eating one or two spoilers if you want besides that list has been there since last year when they even released the first NTR ONLINE. besides what else did you expect to happen? that's already assumed.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
trying to avoid spoilers when in some comments they already told you what comes next ,entering the comments is eating one or two spoilers if you want besides that list has been there since last year when they even released the first NTR ONLINE. besides what else did you expect to happen? that's already assumed.
I was talking about the Spoiler of how long it would take to happen, not of the threesome itself, that was very obvious since forever ago indeed. Also, some people DO care about avoiding the Spoilers of the list even if you don't, so at the very least some courtesy would be appreciated, is not like putting the Spoiler tag is hard or takes away a lot of time from your life dude XP

Kazuto123

Jun 5, 2023
I'm just giving him the benefit of the doubt. Like I said, he exaggerates, but I'd like to believe he wouldn't exaggerate a B-cup to an F-cup. I think Asuna, Sinon, and Liz are C-cup, while Sugu is a D-cup in OG SAO. So they're only sized up a bit.
1000005157.jpg The pictures on the right are the Alicization arc.

1000005158.png Avatar Stacja

1000005160.png Asuna and Leafa in VR Unital Ring

1000005164.png

1000005165.png 1000005166.png
Sinon and Leafa in the Alicization underground. Asuna and Sinon, Kirito in the real world Alicization arc.

1000005167.png 1000005168.png

Leafa in ALO
Suguha in real life.
Asuna and Leafa's breast sizes in the web novel and season 1 are outdated

Manlyspirit

Jun 12, 2023
Given the warning in the OP I'm not sure if it's allowed to ask, but this game gave me a mad craving for Asuna NTR/Rape doujins, and I'm tempted to ask.

Asuna was built for corruption.

saitamaTM

May 4, 2020
He has already said that he would go back to finish his unfinished games after SAO, and while it's possible that he might have changed his mind, as things stand he most likely still intends to do so.

I believe that out of the two unfinished games he has, Sakura's chapter and Nero's beach episode, it's easier for him to just release a Sakura's chapter 2 due to the ending being left in a big cliffhanger. Nero's game on the other hand was just dropped in the middle of things, so it may be a bit awkward to restart the project all of the sudden.

Also, I want to say that Fujino's Sakura is so fucking hot.
yeah but we need to wait for he finish SAO but me think that will be long

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
By finishing SAO does he mean he would at least finish this game (part 3) or this part (part 2) or no more updates?
I can't say for sure, because between my and Fujino's heart exist an infinite distance called "MTL", so I can’t tell you with a 100% certainty, but most likely he meant finishing the entirety of SAO.

yeah but we need to wait for he finish SAO but me think that will be long
It's impossible to tell, but I would bet anything I own that the game won't be finish until next year, even if Fujino wants to increase the pace of the story, we are too far for the ending still.

new version?
It will come out either in a few hours, less than 8, or it will be coming out tomorrow.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
View attachment 3881159 The pictures on the right are the Alicization arc.

View attachment 3881161 Avatar Stacja

View attachment 3881166 Asuna and Leafa in VR Unital Ring

View attachment 3881177

View attachment 3881178 View attachment 3881180
Sinon and Leafa in the Alicization underground. Asuna and Sinon, Kirito in the real world Alicization arc.

View attachment 3881190 View attachment 3881191

Leafa in ALO
Suguha in real life.
Asuna and Leafa's breast sizes in the web novel and season 1 are outdated
My dude, the first pic literally doesn't matter because it combines an animation-mistake that was even acknowledged (Suguha's breast size was wrongly done in that one scene, which you can even see easily because in the opening of the very same episode you still see her correct big one, and then later on when she and Sinon get in the STL XD) and an anime-only boost to Asuna's breast size that the Ordinal Scale movie gave her because of that bath scene that they decided to keep in Alicization's anime but that it's 100% non-canon, Asuna's breasts are still the same as before and Suguha's/Leafas's are still MUCH bigger. Even if that pic you yourself linked wasn't obvious enough from Unital Ring in VR, there is also literally one of her, Alice, and Ronye&Tiese's descendants in the Underworld taking a bath where you clearly see abec still draws her as she was in S1 boob-size-wise, and even Ronye's descendant there, who is still noticeably smaller than Suguha, is bustier XP

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Kazuto123 and 4-kun

Tadokorokoji

Dec 19, 2021
For comparison this was from his first bonus game.

View attachment 3880214

While the 3 girls' relative breast size ratio is accurate. Saber being the smallest and Sakura being the largest. They definitely all got a boost to their cup size. So my point is using breast size to guess the character is pointless. The girl in the preview looks like she has big but not cow size breasts so Fujino can make almost any character fit into the body size.

Edit: link to the bonus game.
https://f95zone.to/threads/sword-ar...agic-part-2-v0-45-fujino.154352/post-12580813
I do wish that Fujino makes a long sequel (sao game size) to the fsn/fha world with ntr.

Reactions: NickFn092

Kazuto123

Jun 5, 2023
My dude, the first pic literally doesn't matter because it combines an animation-mistake that was even acknowledged (Suguha's breast size was wrongly done in that one scene, which you can even see easily because in the opening of the very same episode you still see her correct big one, and then later on when she and Sinon get in the STL XD) and an anime-only boost to Asuna's breast size that the Ordinal Scale movie gave her because of that bath scene that they decided to keep in Alicization's anime but that it's 100% non-canon, Asuna's breasts are still the same as before and Suguha's/Leafas's are still MUCH bigger. Even if that pic you yourself linked wasn't obvious enough from Unital Ring in VR, there is also literally one of her, Alice, and Ronye&Tiese's descendants in the Underworld taking a bath where you clearly see abec still draws her as she was in S1 boob-size-wise, and even Ronye's descendant there, who is still noticeably smaller than Suguha, is bustier XP

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I forgot that there was a mistake in the animation about Suguha's breast size. In fact, Suguha still has large breasts, I don't even know what cup size she has. Yes, Asuna still has small/medium breasts like in LN and season 2. How is this picture not visible enough in Unital Ring in VR? Yes, in LN Unital Ring arc, girls in the underground in the pool you can see these sizes of girls' breasts. I agree that ABEC draws characters the same way as in season 1. There is even an illustration of Asuna in the bathtub in LN SAO Progressive. Tell me how do you guess what girls have breast cups? I can't tell the size and cup size of girls' breasts, not to mention that I'm a guy and I don't know xd

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
I forgot that there was a mistake in the animation about Suguha's breast size. In fact, Suguha still has large breasts, I don't even know what cup size she has. Yes, Asuna still has small/medium breasts like in LN and season 2. How is this picture not visible enough in Unital Ring in VR? Yes, in LN Unital Ring arc, girls in the underground in the pool you can see these sizes of girls' breasts. I agree that ABEC draws characters the same way as in season 1. There is even an illustration of Asuna in the bathtub in LN SAO Progressive. Tell me how do you guess what girls have breast cups? I can't tell the size and cup size of girls' breasts, not to mention that I'm a guy and I don't know xd
I mean, in most animations, you can only guess; it's nothing like real life, as body proportions are mostly drawn in a certain way and are unrealistic.

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

Kazuto123

Jun 5, 2023
I mean, in most animations, you can only guess; it's nothing like real life, as body proportions are mostly drawn in a certain way and are unrealistic.
You are right that the body proportions of the characters in the anime are drawn in different shapes and do not look realistic like in real life. I know that I should not relate the appearance of the shape of the body proportions to the real world, because each author and creator will draw the appearance of the character differently. For example, I watched such an arc in Boruto, Naruto had such a shape, pointed ears like a goblin xd
Same different body shapes proportions in LN/manga/VN and not even mention hentai

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
You are right that the body proportions of the characters in the anime are drawn in different shapes and do not look realistic like in real life. I know that I should not relate the appearance of the shape of the body proportions to the real world, because each author and creator will draw the appearance of the character differently. For example, I watched such an arc in Boruto, Naruto had such a shape, pointed ears like a goblin xd
Same different body shapes proportions in LN/manga/VN and not even mention hentai
Also, irl, proportions change with age, diet, and physical activity, hormones.

4.20 star(s) 86 Votes