4.20 star(s) 85 Votes
Feb 27, 2021
It's been a while since I've been on this topic, anyway... 10 CGs of Asuna is a lot in just one month, we can see that Fujino is trying really hard for the fans... Next month will be really good, Scars of Summers After is released on the 23rd and there's potentially the SAO update next month, it promises a lot.

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
It's been a while since I've been on this topic, anyway... 10 CGs of Asuna is a lot in just one month, we can see that Fujino is trying really hard for the fans... Next month will be really good, Scars of Summers After is released on the 23rd and there's potentially the SAO update next month, it promises a lot.
Keep in mind, 10 CGs don’t necessarily mean 10 scenes. They could just be short animations like the once we see on the status screen.

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
Actually, having read Fujino's post once again, I'm pretty sure that some of those CGs are Asuna's new battle animations with her changed outfit and weapon.

Reactions: Misarmor

NTR Apologist

Formerly 'QuarterTill'
Oct 25, 2021
Everyone has their own theories about who those breasts and thighs belong to.
I remember reading a comment on his Patreon saying that it's maybe Tohno Akiha (the protagonist's sister) from Tsukihime. It's a good theory since Fujino has made parodies of Fate characters, so he'd maybe want to branch out to other Type Moon works as it seems he's a fan of Nasu. But then again, Akiha isn't that busty... Oh well, I guess we'll just have to wait and see next month!

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I remember reading a comment on his Patreon saying that it's maybe Tohno Akiha (the protagonist's sister) from Tsukihime. It's a good theory since Fujino has made parodies of Fate characters, so he'd maybe want to branch out to other Type Moon works as it seems he's a fan of Nasu. But then again, Akiha isn't that busty... Oh well, I guess we'll just have to wait and see next month!
You can't use breast size to guess who. Asuna is not this busty but here we are. Also it is probably not Tohno Akiha. She is the number one guess and Fujino has said no one has correctly guess who she is.

Reactions: 1ttyme

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
They left me with my milk curdled, well, let's wait, if there are 10 CGs of Asuna in battle mode then there will be a lot of sex but that would also mean that the RPG will be saturated, I hope they decide to close this arc and start part 3, I'm not very familiar with Koikatsu but I've seen many games similar to Fujino sensei and when I look at their files I don't find png frame by frame, but WEBM videos in other cases, isn't it easier that way?

GTGKaeiXkAAKW_A.jpg

NiktoAzure

Jul 18, 2020
but WEBM videos in other cases, isn't it easier that way?
I asked him questions about why he does this and not via video. Unfortunately, he didn't answer, either he missed it or didn't notice.
So I also wonder why via a PNG and not a video.

The only guess is that it is easier to implement transitions through a PNG than through a video.

Apr 5, 2022
They left me with my milk curdled, well, let's wait, if there are 10 CGs of Asuna in battle mode then there will be a lot of sex but that would also mean that the RPG will be saturated, I hope they decide to close this arc and start part 3, I'm not very familiar with Koikatsu but I've seen many games similar to Fujino sensei and when I look at their files I don't find png frame by frame, but WEBM videos in other cases, isn't it easier that way?

View attachment 3879744
What bonus mini game is this that he couldn't include in the update in time? Is this the battle or something else? Because I assume it's 10cgs of Asuna because of the battle.

4.20 star(s) 85 Votes