4.20 star(s) 85 Votes

NiktoAzure

Jul 18, 2020
Sorry for the late post, I have finished most contents, but still need time to test, so I may release the update tomorrow 30th or 31th. Since I remake the battle system, and around 10 CGs of Asuna is added, it took me too much time this time.

內容已經大致完成了,還有些收尾工作,做完後還要進行測試,快的話明天,視bug數量情況也可能要多花一天。因為戰鬥內容太多做了太久,其中重做了戰鬥的系統,亞絲娜事件的CG也加了10個左右,所以才弄得遲了點。
If we believe the post, then it turns out that what awaits us is:
-10 CG Asuna
-3 CG Kyoka
-2 CG Alice

15 CG, nice ))

togainumaki

Sep 5, 2021
7.29 Progress Report/進步報告

Sorry for the late post, I have finished most contents, but still need time to test, so I may release the update tomorrow 30th or 31th. Since I remake the battle system, and around 10 CGs of Asuna is added, it took me too much time this time.

內容已經大致完成了,還有些收尾工作,做完後還要進行測試,快的話明天,視bug數量情況也可能要多花一天。因為戰鬥內容太多做了太久,其中重做了戰鬥的系統,亞絲娜事件的CG也加了10個左右,所以才弄得遲了點。

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Is this fake or what? Fujino-sensei said that Asuna would have like 3 CGs, but now it's 10. He added 7 more in such a short time that I'm having a hard time believing this is real.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
7.29 Progress Report/進步報告

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Welp, it was just as I said, not unexpected but still I'm sure many wil be disappointed XP

That said, the fact he apparently reworked the battle system again probably to make more 'varied' Battle Harrassment and increased the number of Asuna CGs so much is beyond insane, even as someone not particularly invested in the main story I can only be awed at the amount of work and effort Fujino puts sometimes. Feels like this is once again gonna be a major update that may make things change even more forward in favor of Inoda with Asuna :3 (Now time for me to hope that the next update he puts as much effort into Sugu's plot XD!)

Reactions: 4-kun

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
Is this fake or what? Fujino-sensei said that Asuna would have like 3 CGs, but now it's 10. He added 7 more in such a short time that I'm having a hard time believing this is real.
It could be battle CGs, which would be shorter animations so it's believable. Either way Fujino is usually good with the amount of stuff they do per update, so there's not much reason to believe it's false.

Reactions: togainumaki

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Welp, it was just as I said, not unexpected but still I'm sure many wil be disappointed XP

That said, the fact he apparently reworked the battle system again probably to make more 'varied' Battle Harrassment and increased the number of Asuna CGs so much is beyond insane, even as someone not particularly invested in the main story I can only be awed at the amount of work and effort Fujino puts sometimes. Feels like this is once again gonna be a major update that may make things change even more forward in favor of Inoda with Asuna :3 (Now time for me to hope that the next update he puts as much effort into Sugu's plot XD!)
Well on the one hand we are not getting the update today. On the other, if it comes out tomorrow or Wednesday then maybe you can enjoy it without waiting.

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

jokerdoe1833

Feb 25, 2022
Well maybe total 10 scenes but varied in length and qualities
as comparison from last update we have Long BBC Asuna scene and many small Asuna scene
Heck even the usual scene from Fujino usually used Curtains shadow effect or just simple haze effect

at least we got new FGO outfit , and new battle harrasments

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Well on the one hand we are not getting the update today. On the other, if it comes out tomorrow or Wednesday then maybe you can enjoy it without waiting.
I mean, I won't regardless, my free days are Friday and Saturday, so I will have to wait regardless XD (Wednesday is the only day I start a bit earlier so I will come up home sooner, but I will still wait as the update will drop while I'm working still, just later than other days :p)

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
Having to wait a day or two was in the end expected so I´m not upset or disappointed about it, but just a reminder to the folk that might not know about it yet. CG =/= Scene, while generally one might refer to a CG when talking about a particular scene in a game, Fujino refers to each of his animations as an individual CG.

For example, the Inoda x Asuna camping scene might have had a total of 5 or 6 CGs. (Maybe 7 if you count the one with Kirito and Liz talking with the shadows in the background.)

So while 10 CGs are still a lot, we are probably getting 1 big event and 1 or 2 small events for Asuna.

q0w9e6r3t

Sep 4, 2022
NEW post

For the mini game I mentioned before, sorry I may not be able to release it with in this month, I spent all my time on SAO in July, so the mini game has not been finished.

• Sad
Reactions: ntrlover4lyf

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
not calling you a liar but where did you see that ? nothing on patreon or ci-en
He updated his Ci-en post with info about the bonus game. But the Patreon post did not get updated yet for some reason.

remake battle system what he mean
He remade his battle system probably to have more ways for Inoda to molest Asuna. Maybe Kirito can actually lose now?

Reactions: The Jailer

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
image-fotor-2024072965842.png

I don´t particularly mind waiting for the mini-game, but I certainly wouldn´t complain if Fujino just told us what it even was about, I have been curious about it ever since he announced it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius
4.20 star(s) 85 Votes