4.20 star(s) 85 Votes

Taboofan

Jan 31, 2019
Patreon rewards are always a difficult thing to ponder about for most people, in all sorts of mediums not only for game creators.
I don't personally like the idea of an early release date, not because of some sort of injustice towards smaller patreons, but because it would be easily circumvented by a leaker.

If I had to chose any possible rewards for higher patreons, it would be a monthly release for every patron, a small animation like it was the case for those extra scenes that Sekai Translations included in their patch, and pictures with Inoda's blog style writting to accompany them of non-canon or bonus content.

All that decided for by a poll the previous month with low tier donors (5 dollars) having 1 vote and high tier donors (10 dollars) having 5 votes.

An example of that, it would be like seeing Asuna drink the cum latte that Inoda delivered to her or something like that.
ALL THE YES on the last mention here. That would be great. Two of them. One the first time, then later on in her corruption, a full scene where Inoda doses her coffee right in front of Asuna, making her realize and accept why the cum-latte tastes so good. Could open up a hole new fetish...

As for the whole teirs, eh. Having more say for the greater money would be my choice. Unless you're talking about something built into the came when you talk about small animations? I know in Renpy you can lock certain scenes behind passwords. Is that doable in RPG maker?

warbandit18

Aug 31, 2017
Can we please not talk about locking scenes in games for only higher patreon payers to see. So many games are ruined because of this fucking concept where you need to pay 10 or 15 more dollars to see extra scenes in the game that are actually within the story and not a what if. Imagine you running into a scene that builds up and then suddenly the words 'need password from 20 dollar tier to unlock' comes up.

Anyway didnt the last 5 updates come out on sunday? well hopefully it will be out tomorrow for us. Somebody knows if there will be Liz scenes next update? i like the asuna parts but Liz is slowly getting more interesting for me cause Asuna just lets everything happen quite easily.

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
Can we please not talk about locking scenes in games for only higher patreon payers to see. So many games are ruined because of this fucking concept where you need to pay 10 or 15 more dollars to see extra scenes in the game that are actually within the story and not a what if. Imagine you running into a scene that builds up and then suddenly the words 'need password from 20 dollar tier to unlock' comes up.

Anyway didnt the last 5 updates come out on sunday? well hopefully it will be out tomorrow for us. Somebody knows if there will be Liz scenes next update? i like the asuna parts but Liz is slowly getting more interesting for me cause Asuna just lets everything happen quite easily.
They all usually tend to come out on Monday around 9pm - 11pm JST. At least a progress report update pops up around that time. It's possible the actual update will pop up around that time, but that tends to depend on how many days are left in the month, and how behind Fujino is in schedule. A delay is possible and if so it'll probably delay to Tuesday/Wednesday. 9pm-11pm JST.

Either way, at worse the progress report will probably appear in about 17 - 21 hours. Slap on another 24-48 hours from there for the actual game update, if there is a small delay. If there's a problem, it'll exceed pass Wednesday JST.

NTR Apologist

Formerly 'QuarterTill'
Oct 25, 2021
Somebody knows if there will be Liz scenes next update?
Checking the weekly progress updates for this month, the only mention of Liz this month is that she's getting a new outfit. But this weekend will be a hangout in the game similar to the camping weekend, with Asuna, Kirito, Liz, and Inoda (forget why they're doing this). You can bet she'll do something to Kirito during this hangout, like she did during the camping event.

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
Checking the weekly progress updates for this month, the only mention of Liz this month is that she's getting a new outfit. But this weekend will be a hangout in the game similar to the camping weekend, with Asuna, Kirito, Liz, and Inoda (forget why they're doing this). You can bet she'll do something to Kirito during this hangout, like she did during the camping event.
I mean, realistically, Kirito should be up to something, as the weekend is the only time he’s actually allowed to spend with Asuna. But knowing his personality in the game, he will probably invite the whole party to do a quest, which will not go as planned :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

NTR Apologist

Formerly 'QuarterTill'
Oct 25, 2021
I mean, realistically, Kirito should be up to something, as the weekend is the only time he’s actually allowed to spend with Asuna.
I mean, even if he tries to plan some alone time between him and Asuna, Inoda and Liz are always working together to separate the 2. And with the recent development of Asuna and Inoda's relationship, she shows less resistance to being alone with Inoda.

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
I mean, even if he tries to plan some alone time between him and Asuna, Inoda and Liz are always working together to separate the 2. And with the recent development of Asuna and Inoda's relationship, she shows less resistance to being alone with Inoda.
If only there were a word that could solve such interference... Hmm, was it possibly 'no'? Well, I guess it's another world, and such a complex linguistic expression might not even exist :ROFLMAO:

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
If only there were a word that could solve such interference... Hmm, was it possibly 'no'? Well, I guess it's another world, and such a complex linguistic expression might not even exist :ROFLMAO:
It's okay, Administrator has magicked Inoda's existence so that everyone's IQ gets lowered by 300 whenever they're in close proximity to him :p

• Haha
Reactions: 4-kun

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
Fujino sensei usually makes his updates at an approximate time on days that are always the end of the month, so at this time that I write this post there is still time for that, so those fakes are for fools, there is nothing yet, the question would be if he will release together the mini game that seems to be from RASCAL BUNNY GIRL SEMPAI that was what I read in a comment so it is not official, will it be released together or will it be for another day?

alexmckennet

Oct 3, 2018
Fujino sensei usually makes his updates at an approximate time on days that are always the end of the month, so at this time that I write this post there is still time for that, so those fakes are for fools, there is nothing yet, the question would be if he will release together the mini game that seems to be from RASCAL BUNNY GIRL SEMPAI that was what I read in a comment so it is not official, will it be released together or will it be for another day?
Last I heard was on Monday morning (Japan time) so I guess we'll see soon.

Szarala

Nov 6, 2018
just started playing this this week (both parts) and I gotta say I'm mad at myself for missing out so far.

Part 2 has some nice ideas I wouldn't mind cribbing myself.

I think my only complaint is the perversion meter.
It's not a bad idea or poorly implemented per se, however if its too low at certain points, it completely locks you out of choices and scenes.. which in turn prevents you from gaining more perversion.. and it snowballs from there.

4.20 star(s) 85 Votes