4.20 star(s) 85 Votes

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Ready for the update, everyone? (Or to be told it's tomorrow or something) Hope you enjoy it as I will be stuck at work when it drops and probably too tired to play when I come back at midnight, lol, so if you don't see me for a couple days is because I will be trying to avoid Spoilers :p

NiktoAzure

Jul 18, 2020
Today is a short work day so hopefully the game will come today. Or I wont be able to play it until friday :(
My opinion, today is just another post.
But the update will be on Wednesday or in a couple of days, but this week, unless of course something happens that will move it to next week.

But I personally would not expect anything from the update, since I think that this will be a kind of prologue before the big update, which is in August.
But that's my opinion.

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
Time in japan :

20:06
Monday, July 29, 2024 (GMT+9)

Still no update. I think we might have to wait until wednesday.

Reactions: Tthvgfg

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
7.29 Progress Report/進步報告

Sorry for the late post, I have finished most contents, but still need time to test, so I may release the update tomorrow 30th or 31th. Since I remake the battle system, and around 10 CGs of Asuna is added, it took me too much time this time.

內容已經大致完成了,還有些收尾工作,做完後還要進行測試,快的話明天,視bug數量情況也可能要多花一天。因為戰鬥內容太多做了太久,其中重做了戰鬥的系統,亞絲娜事件的CG也加了10個左右,所以才弄得遲了點。

For the mini game I mentioned before, sorry I may not be able to release it with in this month, I spent all my time on SAO in July, so the mini game has not been finished.

關於之前說的小遊戲,因為這個月沒有預料到SAO會花這麼久,所以沒有做完,這個月沒法發布了

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Last edited:

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023

Sorry for the late post, I have finished most contents, but still need time to test, so I may release the update tomorrow 30th or 31th. Since I remake the battle system, and around 10 CGs of Asuna is added, it took me too much time this time.

內容已經大致完成了,還有些收尾工作,做完後還要進行測試,快的話明天,視bug數量情況也可能要多花一天。因為戰鬥內容太多做了太久,其中重做了戰鬥的系統,亞絲娜事件的CG也加了10個左右,所以才弄得遲了點。
I like how the previous progress update was like 3 Asuna CGs and then the final update just drops that another 7 more came out of nowhere. Fujino is great.

Lazym3

Oct 5, 2023

Alright there's gonna be 10 CG's of Asuna. I don't mind waiting a day or two because damn. It's going to be epic.

NiktoAzure

Jul 18, 2020

Well, I told you so.
31 and it will be. On Wednesday

But the new battle system is something interesting )))

Reactions: Myriiad

KuroSama06

Formerly 'dtcgaming2006'
Jan 12, 2023

Reactions: pnkrel
4.20 star(s) 85 Votes