4.20 star(s) 85 Votes

NTR Apologist

Formerly 'QuarterTill'
Oct 25, 2021
You can't use breast size to guess who. Asuna is not this busty but here we are.
I mean yea, Fujino tends to exaggerate the breast size of all the women in his games. But I don't think he'd really give someone who has B-cups -> F-cups. But I'm just assuming, so IDK really.

Also it is probably not Tohno Akiha. She is the number one guess and Fujino has said no one has correctly guess who she is.
IDK if I'd believe him when he says that. Personally, I think it would ruin the surprise if he were to say who's right or wrong. I don't think he'd confirm or deny when someone guesses a character, but I guess he already has... So whatever, I guess.

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
I mean yea, Fujino tends to exaggerate the breast size of all the women in his games. But I don't think he'd really give someone who has B-cups -> F-cups. But I'm just assuming, so IDK really.
Are you sure? The only girl in SAO OG with a big breasts is Suguha, but in this game, the difference is barely noticeable. Especially Sinon, who got like a 5x upgrade :LOL:

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
There is only this preview picture from a while ago.

View attachment 3879307

Everyone has their own theories about who those breasts and thighs belong to.
Okay, call me crazy but I just saw this gif on a random discord channel, and doesn't Homura kind of look like the mystery character if you aged (and lewd) her up?
View attachment homura-akemi-homura.mp4

The lesbian Netorare would be crazy if it were the case, even if I know I'm more than 99% likely to be wrong.

Anzai1337

Apr 30, 2022
man, I was thinking about this event involving Asuna and her mother, for me this is definitely related to this scene of Inoda pounding Kyoko's pussy, in other words, will Asuna find out that Inoda also fucks her mother? Are we finally going to see Inoda fucking mother and daughter? and of course, mother and daughter on Inoda's blog? Kirito becoming suspicious again? It would be amazing for the update to end in Asuna's POV seeing Inoda and Kyoko fucking a lot 35b42a7d3079032a79e251446dafc9e05cb2cce291a1caf4c8b8b7300b669165.gif

Apr 5, 2022
man, I was thinking about this event involving Asuna and her mother, for me this is definitely related to this scene of Inoda pounding Kyoko's pussy, in other words, will Asuna find out that Inoda also fucks her mother? Are we finally going to see Inoda fucking mother and daughter? and of course, mother and daughter on Inoda's blog? Kirito becoming suspicious again? It would be amazing for the update to end in Asuna's POV seeing Inoda and Kyoko fucking a lot View attachment 3880031
I can't wait for Asuna to be like this in the real world.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: JohnSchuler

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
man, I was thinking about this event involving Asuna and her mother, for me this is definitely related to this scene of Inoda pounding Kyoko's pussy, in other words, will Asuna find out that Inoda also fucks her mother? Are we finally going to see Inoda fucking mother and daughter? and of course, mother and daughter on Inoda's blog? Kirito becoming suspicious again? It would be amazing for the update to end in Asuna's POV seeing Inoda and Kyoko fucking a lot View attachment 3880031
It's too early for Asuna threesome, also I would bet on Asuna and Liz first.

But maybe that's exactly how Inoda will manipulate her into real-life sex; by claiming that his urges need to be satisfied irl as well, so Asuna will try to 'protect' her mom by giving in.

And again, Kirito can’t ever become suspicious because the admin won’t allow it.

Reactions: Tadokorokoji

Lazym3

Oct 5, 2023
There is only this preview picture from a while ago.

View attachment 3879307

Everyone has their own theories about who those breasts and thighs belong to.
I would like to say it's Yukino from Oregairu but she has small tits so it would be unlikely, however there's still a possibility of it happening thou.

Besides Asuna breast have been enlarged multiple times already so I'd like to say that it ain't zero.

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
It's too early for Asuna threesome, also I would bet on Asuna and Liz first.

But maybe that's exactly how Inoda will manipulate her into real-life sex; by claiming that his urges need to be satisfied irl as well, so Asuna will try to 'protect' her mom by giving in.

And again, Kirito can’t ever become suspicious because the admin won’t allow it.
In the list I published, the threesome is second to last on the list, so there's still time for that.

NTR Apologist

Formerly 'QuarterTill'
Oct 25, 2021
Are you sure? The only girl in SAO OG with a big breasts is Suguha, but in this game, the difference is barely noticeable. Especially Sinon, who got like a 5x upgrade :LOL:
I'm just giving him the benefit of the doubt. Like I said, he exaggerates, but I'd like to believe he wouldn't exaggerate a B-cup to an F-cup. I think Asuna, Sinon, and Liz are C-cup, while Sugu is a D-cup in OG SAO. So they're only sized up a bit.

pirohiro

Feb 15, 2020
I'm just giving him the benefit of the doubt. Like I said, he exaggerates, but I'd like to believe he wouldn't exaggerate a B-cup to an F-cup. I think Asuna, Sinon, and Liz are C-cup, while Sugu is a D-cup in OG SAO. So they're only sized up a bit.
Asuna's official cup size is unicorn. It is whatever it needs to be depending on if it's book Asuna or merch Asuna.

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
I'd say in the og Asuna & Liz are B, Sinon A, Suguha C, but in this game they are Like all D :LOL:

jokerdoe1833

Feb 25, 2022
I remember reading a comment on his Patreon saying that it's maybe Tohno Akiha (the protagonist's sister) from Tsukihime. It's a good theory since Fujino has made parodies of Fate characters, so he'd maybe want to branch out to other Type Moon works as it seems he's a fan of Nasu. But then again, Akiha isn't that busty... Oh well, I guess we'll just have to wait and see next month!
Well its either Akiha or Tohsaka Rin without twintails
sooo correct me if im wrong
after we got update tomorrow for based SAO game , we will got another short game as bonus with this supposedly Akiha?
(maybe short game like Emiya Christmas)

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
For comparison this was from his first bonus game.

114752796.gif

While the 3 girls' relative breast size ratio is accurate. Saber being the smallest and Sakura being the largest. They definitely all got a boost to their cup size. So my point is using breast size to guess the character is pointless. The girl in the preview looks like she has big but not cow size breasts so Fujino can make almost any character fit into the body size.

Edit: link to the bonus game.
https://f95zone.to/threads/sword-ar...agic-part-2-v0-45-fujino.154352/post-12580813

Last edited:

Lazym3

Oct 5, 2023

View attachment 3880214

While the 3 girls' relative breast size ratio is accurate. Saber being the smallest and Sakura being the largest. They definitely all got a boost to their cup size. So my point is using breast size to guess the character is pointless. The girl in the preview looks like she has big but not cow size breasts so Fujino can make almost any character fit into the body size.
Oh yeah, any link to download this one?

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
What I find funny about the above gif about Fate is that in the real story he had a peanut as a penis haha here they put him as another Inoda Shiro was the one who was endowed too xd

Apr 5, 2022

View attachment 3880214

Edit: link to the bonus game.
https://f95zone.to/threads/sword-ar...agic-part-2-v0-45-fujino.154352/post-12580813
I still hope he continues Sakura chapter once he finishes SAO

Reactions: NickFn092

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
I still hope he continues Sakura chapter once he finishes SAO
He has already said that he would go back to finish his unfinished games after SAO, and while it's possible that he might have changed his mind, as things stand he most likely still intends to do so.

I believe that out of the two unfinished games he has, Sakura's chapter and Nero's beach episode, it's easier for him to just release a Sakura's chapter 2 due to the ending being left in a big cliffhanger. Nero's game on the other hand was just dropped in the middle of things, so it may be a bit awkward to restart the project all of the sudden.

Also, I want to say that Fujino's Sakura is so fucking hot.

Reactions: NickFn092

ron34

Nov 18, 2018
He has already said that he would go back to finish his unfinished games after SAO, and while it's possible that he might have changed his mind, as things stand he most likely still intends to do so.

I believe that out of the two unfinished games he has, Sakura's chapter and Nero's beach episode, it's easier for him to just release a Sakura's chapter 2 due to the ending being left in a big cliffhanger. Nero's game on the other hand was just dropped in the middle of things, so it may be a bit awkward to restart the project all of the sudden.

Also, I want to say that Fujino's Sakura is so fucking hot.
It was a shame that he stopped right when the story was about to get good.

Faloth

Oct 6, 2022
They left me with my milk curdled, well, let's wait, if there are 10 CGs of Asuna in battle mode then there will be a lot of sex but that would also mean that the RPG will be saturated, I hope they decide to close this arc and start part 3, I'm not very familiar with Koikatsu but I've seen many games similar to Fujino sensei and when I look at their files I don't find png frame by frame, but WEBM videos in other cases, isn't it easier that way?

View attachment 3879744
I asked him questions about why he does this and not via video. Unfortunately, he didn't answer, either he missed it or didn't notice.
So I also wonder why via a PNG and not a video.

The only guess is that it is easier to implement transitions through a PNG than through a video.
Koikatsu does allow for both a webm and png frame by frame export. I assume it's one of two things
1: he found out about the png export stuff first and is most familiar with that method so he sticks with it.
2: The more likely one is that it's a rpgmaker thing and is likely easier to implement/less demanding to use frame by frame pngs and likely gives him some more options when implementing them since all of rpgmakers built in and custom animations are frame by frame.

4.20 star(s) 85 Votes